Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you want to discuss race in a civilized manner, do so in this thread alone. Other threads beating on the same subject will just be closed and/or deleted."

Notice, however, that if you want to beat on "Muslims," there's a whole section for that.

Close. Delete. Censor. Yell. Scream. Deny. Call people haters, intolerant, bigots, racists, etc.

This is how race is discussed is America today. Nobody wants to discuss facts or science --- everyone is bent on spewing the propaganda they get from the media about how "race is an illusion."

There is no denying this.

The question is, why?

It isn't because race isn't a valid topic. It's because people are afraid of the truth, and they'll do whatever it takes to shut down the free flow of information.

Originally posted by William Joyce
"If you want to discuss race in a civilized manner, do so in this thread alone. Other threads beating on the same subject will just be closed and/or deleted."

Notice, however, that if you want to beat on "Muslims," there's a whole section for that.

Close. Delete. Censor. Yell. Scream. Deny. Call people haters, intolerant, bigots, racists, etc.

The section on Muslims wasn't placed there for beating on Muslims, although I think you would like to believe that.

Threads were closed, and I think I was quite clear when I said you were free to continue posting what you like, but to do so in this thread so that it doesn't pollute the entire board with that particular theme.

Your reply in the movie section was deleted a short while ago. The section is for those that wish to discuss movies, not your racist views.

You are still allowed to post, and still allowed to post your racist views. Nothing has been censored.

If you can't deal with keep your racist slant on the world in this section of the board, then I suggest you find another board that will be more eager to cater to your style.

william....you now have your own little space devoted to your lifes breath...there are some folks that would like to have the choice of whether or not to envolved in a debate about race or color...now if somebody wants to talk of race they have a place just for that subject....and I am sure that if you want to bait about race you can do so here...you act as if you are in the 3rd grade and just got told to stand in the corner....kind of hard to be an activist from a single thread...

Fair enough, it's your board. But I think that once you've awakened to racial reality (a.k.a. "racist views"), it's like buying a certain model of car: all of a sudden, you see that same thing EVERYWHERE. Issues you never thought of as having a racial dimension, you find, have one after all. I think that's because racial issues saturate our society and many of our political, cultural and social issues. Granted, the zeal of a new convert can be a little much, and of course, there is always the possibility of overdoing it, or seeing one or two things that aren't really there. Add too the gush of mental activity that accompanies a broken taboo, and yes, race becomes an overwhelmer. But I'm telling you guys: the realization that races are predominately inherently, and not solely environmentally, different, goes a LONG, LONG way toward explaining some things you previously thought inexplicable. It's worth checking into. I went from being a liberal (high school) to conservative (college) and it wasn't until after law school that I started to see the light, racially, with the help of some "naughty" (but sound) resources. I resisted bitterly at first, believe me: What? This is terrible! We're all God's children! How can this be? I won't hear of it! But in time, I could not turn away.

Fair enough, it's your board. But I think that once you've awakened to racial reality (a.k.a. "racist views"),

William, I think you need to do some searching on this board for older posts and see exactly where I stand on this issue. I agree with a lot of what you and Big D post, but not all. I have a very strong problem with blacks and crime. I just don't think it's worthy of repeating over and over and over and over and over and over. Then I read in the War on Terrorism that it was because of the Jews. I read the same in the Palestine/Israel section. Now I'm reading it in the book reviews and movie reviews sections. All I'm asking is that issues of race be kept in this thread if at all possible. I'm sure certain news events will be posted or articles that will deal with race, and it's fine to discuss race as it pertains to the event being discussed. I just don't want it to be the central theme of this board. I don't want to make a post in the chat section about my car speakers, only to come back later and find out that the company that made them is owned by Jews and they were robbed the previous week by blacks!

I'm trying to make everyone happy here. I want you to be able to speak your mind, but I also want the other members to be able to avoid discussions they choose not to partake in.

Fair enough, it's your board. But I think that once you've awakened to racial reality (a.k.a. "racist views"), it's like buying a certain model of car: all of a sudden, you see that same thing EVERYWHERE.

This sounds eerily similar to the mindset of converted fanatics of a cult. Yes, racial identity is a huge issue in this country - and sadly so. But this obsession with amplifying it only makes the problem worse.

How about treating each individual according to his own merits, actions and character?

we are all different william...some more pronounced then others...but all belong to the human race and should be treated as such...with the dignity and respect you would expect from others...the way you have said things ....people that are different then us should be herded like cattle into holding areas and kept there for our safety..no matter what they have achieved with their lives...you have feathers therefore you are a duck mentality...there are a lot of folks like myself that judge peoples character on a personal basis...ie..one at a time. Just because you once had a chevy that was a piece of crap dont mean the next one will be the same way. or the dinner you had last nite at the diner wasnt up to par...do you stop eating?? I have lived in alot of different places as you know, i have had far more trouble with caucasin folks then others... maybe I am the exception..i dont know..but I do know that I will not give up on people based on the heritage..

Originally posted by wonderwench
This sounds eerily similar to the mindset of converted fanatics of a cult. Yes, racial identity is a huge issue in this country - and sadly so. But this obsession with amplifying it only makes the problem worse.

How about treating each individual according to his own merits, actions and character?

Tell that to the liberals, ww. They're the ones actually advocating race based preferences.

...We let William and Big D indulge in their very own mutual admiration society? It would be amusing to watch them try to outdo one another in their bigotry. A race to the bottom...!

"Anyone--- are jews white?"

By appearance, yes, most of the time. By action and self-conception, not at all. Jews have demonstrated throughout history (since the Babylonian exile, the Roman Empire and right up 'til today) a will to be separate from "gentiles," or "goyim," i.e., you and me. This willful separateness has meant for extreme hostility toward us, as manifested by their antagonism toward gentile group rights. Probably the prime example of the last half of the 20th Century was the push for open immigration, something that has destroyed white America. Check the record if you're interested.

By appearance, yes, most of the time. By action and self-conception, not at all. Jews have demonstrated throughout history (since the Babylonian exile, the Roman Empire and right up 'til today) a will to be separate from "gentiles," or "goyim," i.e., you and me. This willful separateness has meant for extreme hostility toward us, as manifested by their antagonism toward gentile group rights. Probably the prime example of the last half of the 20th Century was the push for open immigration, something that has destroyed white America. Check the record if you're interested.

umm, I think slavery destroyed 'white America.' You know, enough freed blacks in the south to vote in black governors and speakers during Reconstruction. The following angst of the 'white power' movement originally known as the "great white south." Their only resort to maintain power was to obstruct justice, claim federal tyranny, create segregation...Same old song.

Of course besides Yanks, there was also fear of Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese, The Irish, even the original Americans. All those fears turned out to be false because taken in as races, evil was not clearly present.

There are groups such as La Raza, such as CAIR, which as a mentality, blame the degenerateness of the race you have ascribed to them for the oppression based on their race. Somewhere in there, the logic is no different from that of a white skinhead. You can get farther by attacking them as a group based on their failed moralities rather than as a race. To do otherwise puts good people on the wrong side of the line and vice versa, and perpetuates the problem of racism.

Jews come in all colors...You racist, anti-semite, pin-headed, mealy-mouthed, no-forehead-eyes-too-close-together, slack-jawed, mouth-breathing, missing-a-chromosome, shallow-end-of-the-gene-pool sot.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Jews come in all colors...You racist, anti-semite, pin-headed, mealy-mouthed, no-forehead-eyes-too-close-together, slack-jawed, mouth-breathing, missing-a-chromosome, shallow-end-of-the-gene-pool sot.

Bwahahahahaha. Excuse me while I go change my pants!:clap1:

No, actually, they don't. To the extent they do, Jews hate it: Look at how the Ethiopian black Jews are treated in Israel --- like absolute shit. The main racial split within Judaism is between Ashkenazi (gotta chuckle about the irony of those last four letters!) and the Sephardim. Former is light, latter is dark. All of Israeli society and politics is dominated by the Ashkenazi. In fact, they were singled out racially by the Israeli government for their over-and-above contributions in the 1967 war. Wow.

Jews are in reality highly genetically discrete. So say the researchers who've looked into it. In fact, from one perspective, all of Judaism is nothing but an exclusive race-cult that's lasted more than 3000 years. There's a reason why the Israeli government, under the Law of Return, says you're only Jewish if your mother was. I don't see any Christian parallel.

The result of this genetic closeness is a highly organized, cohesive group that advocates with ferocity for its own interests, all of which is to the detriment of other groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back