Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know for once I agree with Bully. My parents are both immigrants from Greece, specifically the island of Crete, and i've kept my mouth shut up until now but this racist b.s. spewing forth from their mouths is just about to send me over the edge. The simple fact of the matter is that immigrants have much more gumption, they have goals when they get here, they have a fire inside them that seems to be missing from not all but alot of Americans who simply want to play the blame game and lay on their fat asses and wait for a handout.

My old man was a fucking busboy at night and cleaned up a lumber yard during the day basically sweeping shavings and picking up nails oh until he graduated to unloading lumber out of the railcars in 100 degree heat. I don't know very many Americans who would do that shit nowadays unless they recieved 40$/hr and every federal holiday off. Now he owns his own business, lives in a private country club and drives a Denali and the 50th anniversary Corvette. That to me is the American dream not all this pissing and moaning about Jews and Mexicans blah blah blah. Do you know how much money is available from the Federal Government, tax free and you don't have to payback? Just so you can start a business? Shitloads! You pay taxes so why not get some back but nooooooooo alot of Americans are too lazy and again would rather bitch about the dark races lol or whoever that has fucked their life up. Enough! Take responsibility for your own lot in life and let the others sort out their own shit.

As for the crime that is committed by the minorities, yes it is prevalent but the best you can do is keep your 9mm oiled and smoke the asshole if the situation ever presents itself.

My whole point is this whole notion of race as a dtermining factor is complete unadulterated bullshit. They have a place for folks like you guys and its in Hayden Lakes, ID, enjoy the winters there.

I would truly love for you William, to come to my hometown, Winnipeg, up here in central Canada where we have a vibrant Jewish community and see how truly evil they are first hand.

The second richest man in Winnipeg was a man by the name of Israel Asper (he died a few months ago). Him and his family has donated more money than you could even imagine to promote all things Winnipeg. This evil tyrant single handedly bailed out our Zoo, Funded hallf the money for the new Internation Human Rights Museum, constructed a stage and funded it to allow for free music performances in the summer, donated millions to our local public university and innumberable small projects.

This is not a one-man show either. Our Jewish community has done amazing things to help our city. I am in a non-profit group that helps sustain the large trees that canopy our city and many of the board members, many if not most who are Jewish, have put their own money and essentially saved our urban forest from ruin from disease, almost singlehandedly. There are so many more examples too, but all too long to list.

None of these people are unapproachable. It's not like this community is an island upon itself. I've been over to for dinner to families who are Jewish, they don't treat me like an outside. They're just normal, Canadian folk. Plain and simple.

There are bad Jewish people out there, but that's no different than any other group. I sincerely cannot fathom the mentality that all these people are evil after you actual meet some of them. But then again, racism often blinds a person to the goodness of individuals.

The idea that Greek immigrants can be compared to the hordes of Mexicans, Haitians and other lessers now infesting our land is laughable. I think you ought to read up on what Taki has to say about the issue, or check in with my Greek associates in NYC who know the score on non-whites.

It's true that Greeks who came here worked hard. So did Italians, Irish and others. Because of their genetic similarity to the whites already here, they assimilated and blended in.

Not so for the non-whites. I lived in D.C. for a while, and I don't recall much beyond blacks living in Anacostia and whites living in N.W. I think you need to come up to NYC to see how well the races are blending in, OCA.

Here's a hint. They're not.

Anyone who thinks Israel Asper is a good person needs to investigate.

Here:

http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles/Fisks_JournalistsUnderAttack.htm

He is an evil Jew, and it's not his "evil" that distinguishes him, it's his Jewishness. That's a fact. The fact that Jews build "tolerance museums" isn't a sign of how good they are, it's a sign of how they're pushing their own ethnic interests. They're not enriching your life, they're brainwashing you. Sorry thing is, you swallow it whole.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Anyone who thinks Israel Asper is a good person needs to investigate.

Here:

http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles/Fisks_JournalistsUnderAttack.htm

He is an evil Jew, and it's not his "evil" that distinguishes him, it's his Jewishness. That's a fact. The fact that Jews build "tolerance museums" isn't a sign of how good they are, it's a sign of how they're pushing their own ethnic interests. They're not enriching your life, they're brainwashing you. Sorry thing is, you swallow it whole.

Well considering you're omitting the part of how the media editorial contraversy ended and what the contreversy was really about, let me tell everyone else for their benefit. The contreversy actually had to do with Izzy Asper supporting the ruling Liberal party government not Israel and no allowing pro-Alliance articles (reason being that the head of the Alliance at the time had links to anti-semitism).

In fact I subscribe to one of his papers, National Post, and there were regular pro-palestinian editorials in there. After a public outcry he issued a public apology over his pro-liberal stance he distanced himself from policy issuing a full page apology ad in all of his papers. Days after, the right wing editorials started reappearing in the papers. I don't know what else you'd like him to do?

I seem to remember the head of NBC doing the same thing to a one, OJ Simpson.

W.J. you missed the whole point of what I was saying, I don't give a shit about blending in because the natural order of things is that races will stick together such as the Greeks in Astoria or Spanish Harlem because their practices and customs are all the same and they understand one another culturally. You blame a whole race for the actions of some which is simply wrong and disingenuous. Its the thinking of mental gimps.

So let me see, if one of the "lessers" as you so eloquently put it was to prosper and become a success story all the while doing it morally and ethically would you still consider him a lesser? Are whites, even trailer trash whites more superior to lets say a former Republican senator from Oklahoma J.C. Watts who you couldn't tell what race he was unless he stood in front of you?

Sir your views are antiquated and really have no place in todays society. Simply put they are 100% wrong.

Also these Greeks must not know your true views as they would be repulsed by you. Don't get into a pissing match with me about the views and thinking of Greeks, you will lose.

Originally posted by OCA
W.J. you missed the whole point of what I was saying, I don't give a shit about blending in because the natural order of things is that races will stick together such as the Greeks in Astoria or Spanish Harlem because their practices and customs are all the same and they understand one another culturally.

So you believe the natural order is for races to stick together. All races are allowed to do this;Jews can have their anti defamation league, there's the naacp. But whites are not allowed to stick together or even celebrate their heritage without being called racist. What gives, double standard boy?

"Don't get into a pissing match with me about the views and thinking of Greeks, you will lose."

I'm sure there are plenty of misguided Greeks out there. But I'll put mine up against yours any day.

And another thing: From what I know about Greeks, I'd be advised to stay out of it.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
So you believe the natural order is for races to stick together. All races are allowed to do this;Jews can have their anti defamation league, there's the naacp. But whites are not allowed to stick together or even celebrate their heritage without being called racist. What gives, double standard boy?

There is no such thing as a white ethnic American or did you forget that we all come from somewhere else on the family tree? But to prove my point ever been to Bethesda,MD or to the Georgetown section of D.C.? Tell me whites don't gather together culturally. Secondly as Jon said caucasians have never been the subject of genocide or mass destruction, oh wait......the Jews have because last time they were as white as you and me, so don't give me this crap about organizations, you guys have the proud KKK and some of the relatively insignificant supremacist neo-nazi groups who's main purpose is to bitch about how jealous they are that they can't get up off their fat asses and put down the Budweiser and prosper like others.

I'm sure there are plenty of misguided Greeks out there. But I'll put mine up against yours any day.

....misguided...right back to interpratation....right or wrong... most of the greeks that I knew were good folks..partying sob's but good folks

"Don't get into a pissing match with me about the views and thinking of Greeks, you will lose."

And another thing: From what I know about Greeks, I'd be advised to stay out of it.

Like i've said previously obviously you have not exposed your filthy underbelly to these "Greeks" because they would screw your ass and leave you for dead if they really knew you, Unless these guys are pariah's within their own culture like you.

Don't talk to me about "OUR" relationship with the Turks also because you can't possibly understand, its beyond your scope.

Originally posted by jon_forward
....misguided...right back to interpratation....right or wrong... most of the greeks that I knew were good folks..partying sob's but good folks

Partying sobs lol:laugh:

We believe in work to live not live to work.

White slaughter in South Africa? Plans made to conduct campaign
of genocide after Mandela's death.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37010

Haiti once had a promising future. Before 1789 as a French colony under White rule, San Domingo (Haiti) was as rich or richer in productivity as all the 13 American Colonies combined. It was considered the "crown jewel" of the French colonial system, and was in fact the most prosperous colony anywhere in the world. Populated by 40,000 Whites, 27,000 freed Mulattoes, and 450,000 Black slaves and with a bountiful climate and productive soil, it supplied all of France and half of Europe with sugar, coffee, and cotton. But in 1791, the French government issued a decree ordering Haiti to give the vote to the Mulattoes, and soon after another ordering freedom for all the slaves. This resulted in a bloody civil war in which the entire White population (about 40,000 Frenchmen) was murdered, down to the last man, woman, and child. Rape, decapitation, and mutilation were committed almost universally upon their bodies

Let me guess, you went to a party and had too much ouzo or retsina and danced your ass off to music you had no idea what the hell they were saying lol and didn't give a crap because nobody cared what you looked like as long as you drank and ate alot lol

Blah blah blah, how abot 6,000,000 Jews in the early 20th century, not going to mention that are you?

My family has been murdered and slaughtered by Turks not once but twice, invaded and bombed by Nazis and even had their family names changed by the Turks to humiliating things in Greek until now when nobody remembers the actual family name and still we have some Turkish friends, how about that.

Is it not enough that caucasians like us run the world and have most of its major wealth? Must we also be complete subhuman pieces of shit on top of all that?

BTW most of the Mexicans I know, and I worked with a few in California, can outwork a white boy any day of the year and I didn't get that from the press.

Originally posted by Big D
White slaughter in South Africa? Plans made to conduct campaign
of genocide after Mandela's death.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37010

Haiti once had a promising future. Before 1789 as a French colony under White rule, San Domingo (Haiti) was as rich or richer in productivity as all the 13 American Colonies combined. It was considered the "crown jewel" of the French colonial system, and was in fact the most prosperous colony anywhere in the world. Populated by 40,000 Whites, 27,000 freed Mulattoes, and 450,000 Black slaves and with a bountiful climate and productive soil, it supplied all of France and half of Europe with sugar, coffee, and cotton. But in 1791, the French government issued a decree ordering Haiti to give the vote to the Mulattoes, and soon after another ordering freedom for all the slaves. This resulted in a bloody civil war in which the entire White population (about 40,000 Frenchmen) was murdered, down to the last man, woman, and child. Rape, decapitation, and mutilation were committed almost universally upon their bodies

Make me a slave for a while and i'll slaughter your ass too. In my view they had cause.

OCA, Hometown:

Crime in Washington D.C. (2001):
232 murders (40.6 per 100,000)
188 rapes (32.9 per 100,000)
3,940 robberies (688.7 per 100,000)
5,568 assaults (973.3 per 100,000)
5,009 burglaries (875.6 per 100,000)
21,434 larceny counts (3746.8 per 100,000)
7,670 auto thefts (1340.8 per 100,000)
City-data.com crime index = 773.4 (higher means more crime, US average = 330.6)
Races in Washington D.C:

Black (60.0%)
White Non-Hispanic (27.8%)
Hispanic (7.9%)
Other race (3.8%)
Two or more races (2.4%)
American Indian (0.8%)
Chinese (0.7%)

Big D, Hometown:

Crime in Sandpoint Idaho (2001):
0 murders (0.0 per 100,000)
2 rapes (29.3 per 100,000)
0 robberies (0.0 per 100,000)
7 assaults (102.4 per 100,000)
47 burglaries (687.6 per 100,000)
329 larceny counts (4813.5 per 100,000)
9 auto thefts (131.7 per 100,000)
City-data.com crime index = 283.4 (higher means more crime, US average = 330.6) Races in Sandpoint:

White Non-Hispanic (94.6%)
Hispanic (2.5%)
American Indian (2.1%)
Two or more races (1.7%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back