Racism Or Human Preference?

Racism Or Human Preference?

• Racism

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Human Preference

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
There are many black women who will just not date white men!, is that superficial or meaningless?! .

YES, you fucking idiot, it is.

My point is many black females feel white men have unappealing attributes. White skin, no rhythm, small penis, premature ejaculation, ect,ect.Or tend to be bisexuals, or closet homosexuals.

Many of these situations are caused by genetic factors. Therefore, we have many genetic factors that are reasons enough to state that there is major differences between the races.
We are not all the same. Get over it and accept your differences.
I never trust people who say "We are all the Same". We are not all the same.
It sounds very illogical to say "We are all the same" a very simple minded statement.

We are not all the same. .

Individuals are all different in certain ways. As a species we are about as much the same as is possible. If that doesn't fit your agenda - TOO FUCKING BAD.

Like I said I just don't trust people who say " We are all the Same" when I know we are not
all the same.!

There are many differences within the species that can be quantified and cataloged.

What Unkotare has contributed to this OP is that he has contributed his opinion, which is fine. We have also learned, that when he is asked for evidence to support his opinion, he will curse. Which is fine. A one-trick pony is our Unka. :lol:

What Unkotare has contributed to this OP is that he has contributed his opinion, which is fine. We have also learned, that when he is asked for evidence to support his opinion, he will curse. Which is fine. A one-trick pony is our Unka. :lol:

Still no one to help you, loser? No surprise there.

Like I said I just don't trust people who say " We are all the Same" when I know we are not
all the same.!

There are many differences within the species that can be quantified and cataloged.

Like I said, you are wrong, you fucking idiot.

Still no one to help you, loser? No surprise there.
Your life has always been dodging those questions and points that reflect your emptiness as a thinking, rational, as well as spiritual person, hasn't it? Sad. You are an empty suit.

You've got nothing to say, but you just keep trying to say it, you yappy little dog.

Aw, give yourself a little credit. You are completely worthless all on your own, Yappy.

What's that Yappy? You need to be let out? Don't pee on the rug or you'll get the rolled up newspaper again.

We are not all the same. .

Individuals are all different in certain ways. As a species we are about as much the same as is possible. If that doesn't fit your agenda - TOO FUCKING BAD.

all the same.!

What the hell does that even mean bitch? you go on to say there are many differences between the "species" than you say that you cannot name any of them?:eusa_liar:

all the same.!

What the hell does that even mean bitch? you go on to say there are many differences between the "species" than you say that you cannot name any of them?:eusa_liar:

Exactly.
Human Race

all the same.!

Exactly.
Human Race

Are the people agreeing with 52nd Street even reading his posts? he is calling Blacks and whites different species which is completely false and than talking mad shit about whites and insulting them. How anyone can agree with that or find any truth in his posts is mind boggling to me.

Exactly.
Human Race

Are the people agreeing with 52nd Street even reading his posts? he is calling Blacks and whites different species which is completely false and than talking mad shit about whites and insulting them. How anyone can agree with that or find any truth in his posts is mind boggling to me.

It does indeed boggle the mind what racist idiots will believe just because they want to so badly.

Forum List

Back