Racism Or Human Preference?

Racism Or Human Preference?

• Racism

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Human Preference

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
What Unkotare has contributed to this OP is that he has contributed his opinion, which is fine. We have also learned, that when he is asked for evidence to support his opinion, he will curse. Which is fine. A one-trick pony is our Unka. :lol:

Indeed, the bore is strong in this one.

Are the people agreeing with 52nd Street even reading his posts? he is calling Blacks and whites different species which is completely false and than talking mad shit about whites and insulting them. How anyone can agree with that or find any truth in his posts is mind boggling to me.

It does indeed boggle the mind what racist idiots will believe just because they want to so badly.

You have just described your thinking and feeling processes, Unkofail. :lol:

Are the people agreeing with 52nd Street even reading his posts? he is calling Blacks and whites different species which is completely false and than talking mad shit about whites and insulting them. How anyone can agree with that or find any truth in his posts is mind boggling to me.

It does indeed boggle the mind what racist idiots will believe just because they want to so badly.

:eusa_hand:

Do you really believe Unk has any "thinking process?"

:doubt:

I'm still waiting for evidence

Keep yapping Yappy. You're in the running for stupidest dog in the kennel.

No, Samson, Unk merely reacts to whatever impulse he is feeling at the moment.

He amuses us, nothing more. :lol:

What the hell does that even mean bitch? you go on to say there are many differences between the "species" than you say that you cannot name any of them?:eusa_liar:

Exactly.
Human Race

People are agreeing with me , because they know that Unkatore, and high gravity with all
this fairytaile "We are all the same" bullshit is the wackest weirdo shit they have heard
in many years.

If we are all supposed to be the same , why do blacks and whites still self segregate
themselves in many public and private places, and in many night clubs? and bars?.
Why are the majority of blacks still getting married to other blacks, and whites getting married to other whites.

Unkatore, and High gravity answer those questions!
Why aren't we just all one color? with no Blacks or whites?
Come on, mr we are all the same , lets get some answers here!!??
as to why we still discriminate ?!

Last edited:
If we are all supposed to be the same , why do blacks and whites still self segregate
themselves in many public and private places, and in many night clubs? and bars?.
Why are the majority of blacks still getting married to other blacks, and whites getting married to other whites.

Are you honestly this fucking stupid? Do you have absolutely no concept of history, or geography for that matter? Is Dr. Elijiah Muhammed working on isolating the 'Night Club' gene? Maybe the findings will be published in the journal of stupid fucking racists.

:rolleyes:

If we are the same how did whites inslave blacks so easily?

People are agreeing with me , because they know that Unkatore, and high gravity with all
this fairytaile "We are all the same" bullshit is the wackest weirdo shit they have heard
in many years.

It is a natural human inclination to fear those who are somehow different than those with whom one identifies. This is an instinct which was cultivated across eons of hominid (and likely pre-hominid) evolution. During the Pleistocene Era (and all preceding eras) in which the hunter-gatherer society predominated, being able to discriminate between those humans who were of your clan and those humans who were not of your clan, had serious survival value. Over countless millenia, this talent worked its way into the gene pool through the process of sociobiology. Not surprisingly, humans still feel more comfortable among those humans whom they discriminate as "of their clan" and increasingly less comfortable among humans whom they increasingly discrimate as "not of their clan."

This is the true foundation of racism, contrary to any of the more popular definitions promoted by sociologists of the present era.

in many years.

It's a shame that High_Gravity won't practice what he preaches. From the horse's mouth on another thread:

There are middle class black nieghborhoods that are pretty safe, I live in a mostly black neighborhood and it is quite safe there.

Link in which he contradicted himself.

in many years.

It's a shame that High_Gravity won't practice what he preaches. From the horse's mouth on another thread:

There are middle class black nieghborhoods that are pretty safe, I live in a mostly black neighborhood and it is quite safe there.

What does the demographics of my neighborhood have to do with anything?:doubt:

in many years.

I honestly don't understand why anyone would agree with you, but its not hard to see you are nothing but a shit for brains racist, if you were white you would be a perfect KKK member.

in many years.

What does the demographics of my neighborhood have to do with anything?

Quite a lot, actually. In that the conscious decision you've made to live in an area populated predominately by blacks contradicts the conspicuously indignant position you've assumed on this thread. You've admitted that you prefer to reside among your own race (as do I), and there's nothing wrong with that, whatsoever.

What does the demographics of my neighborhood have to do with anything?

Quite a lot, actually. In that the conscious decision you've made to live in an area populated predominately by blacks contradicts the conspicuously indignant position you've assumed on this thread. You've admitted that you prefer to reside among your own race (as do I), and there's nothing wrong with that, whatsoever.

I live in Birmingham which is a predominantly Black city, I like where I live because its close to my job I could really care less about the race of the people that live there. When I was in the Military I was stationed in Nebraska for 4 years which is a predominantly white state, I lived in a mostly white neighborhood off base and loved it. When I was in California I lived in a predominantly Hispanic neighborhood even though the town sucked balls, I can live with pretty much anyone. I really don't see how you can judge someone based off of what type of neighborhood they live in.

Forum List

Back