Can blacks be racist ... and is Herman Cain racist?

Can blacks be racist? Is Cain?

• Black people can be racist, and Herman Cain is racist.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black people can be racist, but Herman Cain is not racist.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Black people can't be racist.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (explanation welcome)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
I know there are some who think that blacks can't be racist because ... no I better not try to state the reasoning since I will surely get it wrong. I just know that some people think that blacks by definition cannot be racist.

So I kind of wonder how people on this board see that subject.

And I also wonder if people consider Cain racist for his statement about blacks being brainwashed or for any other reason so I'm doing a combo poll on the two subjects.

You listen to blacks go on about jews, arabs or asians.... It is pretty ugly and pretty common.

I don't believe cain to be a racist though. A religious bigot is not quite the same thing.

Of course Black people can be racist. When I was younger, I knew a girl from Trinidad. She was black and I introduced her to a friend who was also black. They hit it off great but her father went nuts. He said he wouldn't allow her daughter to date people who were black. Now my friend had a lighter complexion then either her or her father. :lol:

In any case, Cain is most certainly a bigot. But I haven't heard anything racist from him.

Well, I dunno. Was it racism a few weeks ago when some black House of Reps. puke said Tea Party people wanna see blacks swinging from trees?

In fairness to our representatives in the House... most of them are jack shit stupid. So we should probably take their 'opinions' in the spirit in which they are meant... in that, they'll say any old crap to create fear and hostility towards other Americans for the sake of politics.

Politicians lack the capability to be honest.

I know there are some who think that blacks can't be racist because ... no I better not try to state the reasoning since I will surely get it wrong. I just know that some people think that blacks by definition cannot be racist.

And I also wonder if people consider Cain racist for his statement about blacks being brainwashed or for any other reason so I'm doing a combo poll on the two subjects.

At this point in American history blacks are probably the most racist segment of society.

That sad, Herman Cain is FAR from a racist. He is color-blinded. He treats everyone the same regardless of color. He follows Dr. King's message 100 fold more than race hustlers Jesse Jackson, Maxine Powers, Rev Wright, Andre Carson and Al Sharpton!

At this point in American history blacks are probably the most racist segment of society.

That sad, Herman Cain is FAR from a racist. He is color-blinded. He treats everyone the same regardless of color. He follows Dr. King's message 100 fold more than race hustlers Jesse Jackson, Maxine Powers, Rev Wright, Andre Carson and Al Sharpton!

I disagree completely, sit down with some Native Americans, Chinese or Mexicans and than come back and tell me if Blacks are the most racist bunch in the US.

You listen to blacks go on about jews, arabs or asians.... It is pretty ugly and pretty common.

I don't believe cain to be a racist though. A religious bigot is not quite the same thing.

I agree with the highlighted portion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSlC7BxmSqY]He Carried Yellow Flowers - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting, the guy had a human teleprompter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back