Racism Or Human Preference?

Racism Or Human Preference?

• Racism

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Human Preference

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Are the people agreeing with 52nd Street even reading his posts? he is calling Blacks and whites different species which is completely false and than talking mad shit about whites and insulting them. How anyone can agree with that or find any truth in his posts is mind boggling to me.

People are agreeing with me , because they know that Unkatore, and high gravity with all
this fairytaile "We are all the same" bullshit is the wackest weirdo shit they have heard
in many years.

If we are all supposed to be the same , why do blacks and whites still self segregate
themselves in many public and private places, and in many night clubs? and bars?.
Why are the majority of blacks still getting married to other blacks, and whites getting married to other whites.

Unkatore, and High gravity answer those questions!
Why aren't we just all one color? with no Blacks or whites?
Come on, mr we are all the same , lets get some answers here!!??
as to why we still discriminate ?!

I honestly don't understand why anyone would agree with you, but its not hard to see you are nothing but a shit for brains racist, if you were white you would be a perfect KKK member.

I am not a racist, I just prefer my own race of people, which happen to be black.A bit more Afrocentric than you thats all.
Not like you , who seems to have lost you racial identity, or was brainwashed in the United States military into thinking that you are white, or that you were olive drab green?
Thats the problem with many blacks today, they let liberal whites brainwash their minds
into thinking that being Afrocentric is some how reverse racism.!!, its not.
Many black Americans like you are just screwed up in the head, accepting as normal all kinds of liberal mixed race shit and homo faggot ass shit agendas. I think your the one
with the white peoples liberal homo ass shit in your brains Mr. High Gravity.!!? haha.

It is a fine line between ethnocentricism and racism; nevertheless, there is a line of distinction. There is nothing immoral about being proud of one's ethnic heritage, nor is it sick to feel most comfortable in the company of one's own kind. As I suggested in my last post (which everyone apparently overlooked) ethnocentric preference is a natural human inclination. It is actually hardwired into our phylogenetic instincts. In other words, we are born with an innate tendency towards ethnocentricity.

One just has to learn to recognize this natural inclination for what it is and be careful not to allow it to degenerate into blind racism, which it has a strong tendency to do, especially in theatres of inter-racial conflict.

It is a fine line between ethnocentricism and racism; nevertheless, there is a line of distinction. There is nothing immoral about being proud of one's ethnic heritage, nor is it sick to feel most comfortable in the company of one's own kind. As I suggested in my last post (which everyone apparently overlooked) ethnocentric preference is a natural human inclination. It is actually hardwired into our phylogenetic instincts. In other words, we are born with an innate tendency towards ethnocentricity.

One just has to learn to recognize this natural inclination for what it is and be careful not to allow it to degenerate into blind racism, which it has a strong tendency to do, especially in theatres of inter-racial conflict.

Brace yourself for daveman's dancing Hitler!!!

Brace yourself for daveman's dancing Hitler!!!

What, just the one?!

People are agreeing with me , because they know that Unkatore, and high gravity with all
this fairytaile "We are all the same" bullshit is the wackest weirdo shit they have heard
in many years.

If we are all supposed to be the same , why do blacks and whites still self segregate
themselves in many public and private places, and in many night clubs? and bars?.
Why are the majority of blacks still getting married to other blacks, and whites getting married to other whites.

Unkatore, and High gravity answer those questions!
Why aren't we just all one color? with no Blacks or whites?
Come on, mr we are all the same , lets get some answers here!!??
as to why we still discriminate ?!

I honestly don't understand why anyone would agree with you, but its not hard to see you are nothing but a shit for brains racist, if you were white you would be a perfect KKK member.

I am not a racist, I just prefer my own race of people, which happen to be black.A bit more Afrocentric than you thats all.
Not like you , who seems to have lost you racial identity, or was brainwashed in the United States military into thinking that you are white, or that you were olive drab green?
Thats the problem with many blacks today, they let liberal whites brainwash their minds
into thinking that being Afrocentric is some how reverse racism.!!, its not.
Many black Americans like you are just screwed up in the head, accepting as normal all kinds of liberal mixed race shit and homo faggot ass shit agendas. I think your the one
with the white peoples liberal homo ass shit in your brains Mr. High Gravity.!!? haha.

You are a liar, you insult white people all the time and claim they are inferior to Blacks, anyone who can fucking read can see that you stupid ass bitch.

Now we know you are a racist AND a liar.

He is a racist, a liar, an idiot and a raging douche bag.

Some of the best people I've met in my life that have advised and helped me were
"White". I interact with whites everyday at my work place, so how could I be a racist.?
You people have got it all wrong.

So now we know you are a racist, a liar, an idiot, a douche bag, AND a cliche. Anything else to add, shitstain?

Now we know you are a racist AND a liar.

Some of the best people I've met in my life that have advised and helped me were
"White". I interact with whites everyday at my work place, so how could I be a racist.?

My point is many black females feel white men have unappealing attributes. White skin, no rhythm, small penis, premature ejaculation, ect,ect.Or tend to be bisexuals, or closet homosexuals.

If you are not a racist why did you say this?

[B"]My point is many black females feel white men have unappealing attributes. White skin, no rhythm, small penis, premature ejaculation, ect,ect.Or tend to be bisexuals, or closet homosexuals.[/B]"

I should have used quotation marks" ", as I was just repeating info from an article I read,
as to why black women don't date outside of their race. That statement was from an article I read as to reason why black women don't date outside their race.!!
Those were not my reasons, that info came from the article!!

[B"]My point is many black females feel white men have unappealing attributes. White skin, no rhythm, small penis, premature ejaculation, ect,ect.Or tend to be bisexuals, or closet homosexuals.[/B]"

I should have used quotation marks" ", as I was just repeating info from an article I read,
as to why black women don't date outside of their race. That statement was from an article I read as to reason why black women don't date outside their race.!!

Do you have a link for that article? because all that looks like is you insulting white people.

Now we can add 'coward' to your list of shame.

Do you have a link for that article? because all that looks like is you insulting white people.

Some online discussion at a black website on interracial dating is all I can remember, this was all a few years ago. But those reasons were from black females, I did not
make up those reasons. I did not write down the website name, as I said it was a few years ago.This is the truth.!

Black chicks always want white men, but white men don't want black chicks, but then who does?

Some online discussion at a black website on interracial dating is all I can remember, this was all a few years ago. But those reasons were from black females, I did not
make up those reasons. I did not write down the website name, as I said it was a few years ago.This is the truth.!

I thought you said this was from an article?:doubt:

I thought you said this was from an article?:doubt:

It was, the article was online, on the internet.

Forum List

Back