Rachel Maddow takes idiocy to a new level.

Apparently you have no concept as to what an asset is....

I count the apartment I own in Manhattan (Which I currently rent out to a tenant) as an asset.

What are your assets, Nick?

In what universe is that an asset?

The only potential way for that to be an asset would be to have at least 80% equity as an owner..

Me, I'm not going to get into me....

Your moving goalposts and failing to show that you understand anything about assets..as well as making unfounded personal attacks.

This is your modus operandi, by the way and nothing new.

I count the apartment I own in Manhattan (Which I currently rent out to a tenant) as an asset.

The only potential way for that to be an asset would be to have at least 80% equity as an owner..

Your moving goalposts and failing to show that you understand anything about assets..as well as making unfounded personal attacks.

Well, I'm a well trained bookkeeper and accountant.... I know something about taxes. Don't confuse that with tax accountant.... However I know more than the average individual...

Apparently you have no concept as to what an asset is....

Accounting 101. If it's an investment property, it's an asset. If the owner owes money on it, that's a liability.

"Me, I'm not going to get into me...."

Can you please translate this?

Well, I'm a well trained bookkeeper and accountant.... I know something about taxes. Don't confuse that with tax accountant.... However I know more than the average individual...

And you don't put real property in the asset column? And what's owed on that property in the liability column? You sound like a shitty accountant. Reminds me of that insurance commercial with the supposed French model.

Accounting 101. If it's an investment property, it's an asset. If the owner owes money on it, that's a liability.

"Me, I'm not going to get into me...."

Can you please translate this?

:lol:

No, sorry it's not.. As a matter of fact that is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard..

An "asset" that exceeds it's market value becomes a liability - accounting 101 (If you want a good example look at the mortgage/housing bubble)...

Last edited:

And you don't put real property in the asset column? And what's owed on that property in the liability column? You sound like a shitty accountant. Reminds me of that insurance commercial with the supposed French model.

Thats not how it works :lol:

Without writing a thesis and putting it laymens terms - your collective wealth has nothing to do with your monetary wealth and your equity.

Your car may be worth $35,000k - your equity in the vehicle is all that matters - the rest belongs to the bank or whomever bought the loan...

You're worth what you're worth - not what those items you "own" are worth - that is not your value as an individual or collective..

Rachel Maddow kicks major ass and I challenge anyone to show me something she said that wasn't true.

well we ALL KNOW the Romneys own horses, because I'm sure this is the major issue on the peoples minds...so yeah she be kicking some ASS..or more like being a hosesAss

Last edited:
Back in the day I saw infomercials saying "throw 100 bucks down and you drive today" - of course that is for a 1992 Honda with 25% interest rate... After a few months they will just repo that shit and sell it to the next sucker....

If someone is going to buy something - pay in full in cash or at least throw 50% down.....

The only reason why this bitch has a show is because she eats carpet....

Who would she be if she wasn't gay??

No one....

She only has a job because MSNBC is obsessed with political correctness..

maddcows ranting are just that, rantings of the petty progressive...nobody watches her show anyway...and she is part of the reason PMSnbc's rating are in the shitter..

you go girl, kick those asses for what FEW viewers you have

:badgrin:

How is Romney owning a fucking horse wrong???

Explain it you fool.....

Owning the horse isn't but getting a tax write off for your hobby is kinda fucked up. Just another example of how the rich play by different rules.

I build movie props for a hobby. I take full advantage of the tax deduction for my hobby. I am not rich.

You were saying something about different rules???

Dumb ass.

anyone who doesnt think their different rules is naive. i mean wouldnt we all love to pay 13% tax rate like mittens?

oh thats hush hush right...

Owning the horse isn't but getting a tax write off for your hobby is kinda fucked up. Just another example of how the rich play by different rules.

I build movie props for a hobby. I take full advantage of the tax deduction for my hobby. I am not rich.

You were saying something about different rules???

Dumb ass.

anyone who doesnt think their different rules is naive. i mean wouldnt we all love to pay 13% tax rate like mittens?

oh thats hush hush right...

then write or call your alls damn elected Representatives and complain..

maddcows ranting are just that, rantings of the petty progressive...nobody watches her show anyway...and she is part of the reason PMSnbc's rating are in the shitter..

you go girl, kick those asses for what FEW viewers you have

:badgrin:

awe this sounds ugly as well...do as i say not as i do huh?

Forum List

Back