Rachel Maddow Claims Trump Is A Dictator

They've done everything they can to cut him off from speaking to the public since Jan 6th, yet Rachel Maddow claims Trump is a dictator.

How does she figure?

Only after trump said it himself. Yep , after years of admiring dictators like Putin and Kim , he admitted his heart's desire to be one himself.

They've done everything they can to cut him off from speaking to the public since Jan 6th, yet Rachel Maddow claims Trump is a dictator.

How does she figure?

/----/
1706524573676.png

Trumps offensive body odor is well documented

I see no link.

But if you want to talk about presidents that stink, let's talk about Joe Biden. Can you imagine the unmistakable and disgusting smell of soiled adult diapers? That what Biden smells like: An old pervert who shits and pisses his pants, because he has as little control over his own bowels, as he does the southern border.

Last edited:
I see no link.

But if you want to talk about presidents that stink, let's talk about Joe Biden. Can you imagine the unmistakable and disgusting smell of soiled adult diapers? That what Biden smells like: An old pervert who shits and pisses his pants, because he has as little control over his own bowels, as he does the southern border.

With Trumps billions, you would think Trump could afford a bar of soap and use it once in a while.

With Trumps billions, you would think Trump could afford a bar of soap and use it once in a while.

I bet you Biden-voters are every bit as smelly as your decrepit old pervert "president". I can always smell a Democrat. They smell like a mixture of fecal matter, urine, spoiled soy, pot, bad sex, and sweat.

That's why we refer to you retards as the "great unwashed horde." :laughing0301:

I bet you Biden-voters are every bit as smelly as your decrepit old pervert "president". I can always smell a Democrat. They smell like a mixture of fecal matter, urine, spoiled soy, pot, bad sex, and sweat.

That's why we refer to you retards as the "great unwashed horde." :laughing0301:

I think Trumps odor problem stems from the fact that his staff is afraid to mention it to him.

I think Trumps odor problem stems from the fact that his staff is afraid to mention it to him.

I disagree. Joe Biden smells like an Alzheimer ward: The smell of rancid pablum that dribbled down his chin, the soiled adult diapers filled with fecal matter and urine.... I don't know how Jill can stand to be around him.

But the foulest smell about Joe Biden emanate from his policies, which stink worse than any President's this country has ever had.

Only after trump said it himself. Yep , after years of admiring dictators like Putin and Kim , he admitted his heart's desire to be one himself.
Trump is no dictator, but I would love it if he would grow a mustache for the snowflakes if he gets elected.

1707366064389.png

Forum List

Back