Rachel Maddow Claims Trump Is A Dictator

I am sure the donald thanks her for her support,,
I find it ironic that for as long as our military has been in existence gays have been excluded from serving yet it seems that the people bringing this country down are gays.
People like Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon.
Not to mention all of the closet gays like Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, and various governors in Blue States.

I find it ironic that for as long as our military has been in existence gays have been excluded from serving yet it seems that the people bringing this country down are gays.
People like Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon.
Not to mention all of the closet gays like Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, and various governors in Blue States.
I get it, now. The OP is about your dislike of gays.

They've done everything they can to cut him off from speaking to the public since Jan 6th, yet Rachel Maddow claims Trump is a dictator.

How does she figure?

He's a Potato named Richard? Thought you cucks assigned the name potato to Biden? Make up your minds. :)
Trump is an opportunist. He senses weaknesses in people (like you) and exploits them. He counts on simps (like you) to swallow what he says whole.
He doesn't believe what he says, he doesn't even care if it has any basis in fact.

All he cares about...is that YOU believe it.

He's a Potato named Richard? Thought you cucks assigned the name potato to Biden? Make up your minds. :)
Trump is an opportunist. He senses weaknesses in people (like you) and exploits them. He counts on simps (like you) to swallow what he says whole.
He doesn't believe what he says, he doesn't even care if it has any basis in fact.

All he cares about...is that YOU believe it.
It's either they pretend to believe Trump or they don't care.

Now we know why Trumps own wife will not sleep with him

PU

That's what rich people do, dumbass. The Nixons didn't sleep in the same room either, nor did LBJ and his wife, nor did several other US Presidents.

And of course, Hillary Clinton kicked her whoremongering husband out of the bedroom for a whole month.

That's what rich people do, dumbass. The Nixons didn't sleep in the same room either, nor did LBJ and his wife, nor did several other US Presidents.

And of course, Hillary Clinton kicked her whoremongering husband out of the bedroom for a whole month.
In Trumps case, it is extreme Body Odor

cae43500db8c1026.jpg

Forum List

Back