Rachel Corrie death trial, day 1

i don't agree. generally humor is one of the best ways to deal with death. especially when you're surrounded by it. i don't see anything wrong with that.

The death of an innocent noncombatant is always a tragedy. I can't see how jokes targeted at the deceased improve the situation.

i don't agree. generally humor is one of the best ways to deal with death. especially when you're surrounded by it. i don't see anything wrong with that.

The death of an innocent noncombatant is always a tragedy. I can't see how jokes targeted at the deceased improve the situation.

the point is not to improve the situation. the point is to give people a way to deal with it.

EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU ALL!!

YOU HONOR THE HUMAN GARBAGE WHO DESTROYED VIETNAM FOR MONEY WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO FIND THE DAMN COUNTRY ON A MAP OF SOUTHEAST ASIA AND RIDICULE A GIRL WHO DIED FOR WHAT SHE BELIEVED WAS RIGHT AND NOT "MY COUNTRY RIGHT OR WRONG" LIKE THOSE BRAINLESS ROBOTS!!

AND WHO CARES ABOUT THOSE 58K GI's ANYWAY?? THEY WERE PAID TO DIE!!

COREY AT LEAST BELIEVED IN THE PALESTINIAN CAUSE AND NEVER MADE A LIVING OUT OF IT WHICH IS MORE THAN I CAN SAY ABOUT THAT CANNON FODDER WHO'S ROTTING IN HELL NOW!!

Last edited:
José;2093449 said:
EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU ALL!!

YOU HONOR THE HUMAN GARBAGE WHO DESTROYED VIETNAM FOR MONEY WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO FIND THE DAMN COUNTRY ON A MAP OF SOUTHEAST ASIA AND RIDICULE A GIRL WHO DIED FOR WHAT SHE BELIEVED WAS RIGHT AND NOT "MY COUNTRY RIGHT OR WRONG" AS THOSE BRAINLESS ROBOTS!!

AND WHO CARES ABOUT THOSE 58K GI's ANYWAY?? THEY WERE PAID TO DIE!!

COREY AT LEAST BELIEVED IN THE PALESTINIAN CAUSE AND NEVER MADE A LIVING OUT OF IT WHICH IS MORE THAN I CAN SAY ABOUT THAT CANNON FODDER WHO'S ROTTING IN HELL NOW!!

Jose is one wily wetback!!!

Check it out...he was able to bypass the ALL CAPS filter by using only one lowercase letter!

YOU GO, CHICO!!!

Xotoxi is one helluva good guy!!!!

We unfortunately started off on the wrong foot and I DEEPLY regret some of the things I said to him that were awfully disproportionate and WELL DESERVING of a ban : (

That's why I feel the urgent need to reinterate he's a good guy and I would gladly tell my entire family to go do a check up with him without any fear.

Last edited:
Wow, so you've found a couple of IDF fuckups that have a horrid sense of humor. great. but from there to the "ethnic clensing" BS there's a long road. and as hard as you may try to portray corrie as some kind of harmless peace activist, it would still be a lie. she was nothing but harmless, burned both US and israeli flags (which in itself maybe legal, but shows what she really thought of jews), and was part of a terrorist supporting organization mascarading as a solidarityt oraganization.

:rofl:

funny how it's ALWAYS a matter of differences to you when it comes to comparing your shit to the shit of non-jews, eh? We can literally SHOW YOU pics of ethnic cleansing t shirts and your rebuttal amounts to, "well, it's just a few fuckups"...

... despite how popular those shirts were in israel after cast lead, you stupid motherfucker.

Dead babies, mothers weeping on their children's graves, a gun aimed at a child and bombed-out mosques - these are a few examples of the images Israel Defense Forces soldiers design these days to print on shirts they order to mark the end of training, or of field duty. The slogans accompanying the drawings are not exactly anemic either: A T-shirt for infantry snipers bears the inscription "Better use Durex," next to a picture of a dead Palestinian baby, with his weeping mother and a teddy bear beside him. A sharpshooter's T-shirt from the Givati Brigade's Shaked battalion shows a pregnant Palestinian woman with a bull's-eye superimposed on her belly, with the slogan, in English, "1 shot, 2 kills." A "graduation" shirt for those who have completed another snipers course depicts a Palestinian baby, who grows into a combative boy and then an armed adult, with the inscription, "No matter how it begins, we'll put an end to it."

Dead Palestinian babies and bombed mosques - IDF fashion 2009 - Haaretz - Israel News

i know I know... you are CHOSEN so you get a free pass. *yawn*

yet, we all know how YOU would react to a single shirt worn by anyone depicting a cockroach jew feeding off of the culture at large, don't we.

:thup:

you can "motherfucker" me at much as you want, it still wouldn't change the facts:

According to the article itself, than a few hundreds of these various shirts (most of which are horrible, but have nothing to do with ethnic cleansing) were sold. i would hardly call that popular.

Do i find these designs, shameful? yes, I do. do I think the ones who made them should be put on trial? definitely. but these shirts do nothing to base the claim of ethnic cleasing - mainly because it's total BS.

of COURSE, jew, because none of us know how you'd react to seeing a single dude wearing a singe t shirt that lampoons the idea of snipers taking out pregnant jews.

:rolleyes:

:rofl:

:thup:

Funny how it's not significant until it happens to a jew, eh?

i meant that the target ALWAYS was rocket launchers. if hamas hadn't placed them in civilian neighborhood, the neighborhoods would still be there.

ok, but that was not the point of the exchange.

the point was the difference between bombs dropped from an airplane e.g. and bombs strapped on to someone who uses that bomb in a suicide attack.

one seems to be a good bomb, the other a bad bomb. if bombs were dropped on american cities, those bombs would no longer look so great.

the difference is intent. while the IDF measures the success of operations by how few civilians are hurt, Hamas and its bretheren measure success by how many civilians got hurt.

oh looky... THE DIFFERENCE.

anyone read any good threads about how much of a joke bumper sticker zionism lately? Remember, kids, it's ONLY muslims who hide behind kids.

:lol:

don't really agree with about anything you say, but that made me laugh...

I think both terms are callous and show a general disregard for human life.

yea.. until we are talking about dead jews... THEN, "the difference" comes back into play.

the point is not to improve the situation. the point is to give people a way to deal with it.

TELL me about it.

:lol:

israeli-girls-bombs3.jpg

ROFL ... yeah, but when the tables turn ... the story changes.

Kiss my ass, hypocrite.

ROFL ... yeah, but when the tables turn ... the story changes.

Kiss my ass, hypocrite.

if you had bothered to read my past commments in this thread, you would have known that is not the case, at least not for me or most of my friends. But then you wouldn't be able to call me a hypocrite.

On second thought, don't read my past comments. After all - ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:
You saw the pictures moron, learn something.

still no clue, huh?

it is embarrassing to watch your pathetic squirming to avoid admitting you are wrong.

and if you quote me, do it right, silly little hack.

Calling someone an imbecile becomes an exercise in irony when you misspell "delete" in the same sentence. :lol:

English is his second language....I can't spell in German, can you?

still no clue, huh?

it is embarrassing to watch your pathetic squirming to avoid admitting you are wrong.

Calling someone an imbecile becomes an exercise in irony when you misspell "delete" in the same sentence. :lol:

xenophon is not german. he is just dyslexic and changed my quote not to save space but to save face, and could not even get that right.

still no clue, huh?

That statement was made about Xeno, not LK. ;)

Forum List

Back