Rachel Corrie death trial, day 1

Was this guy an idiot?

6a00e54edac0198833011570b1f43b970b-800wi

Or are Chinese tank drivers a little more careful than Israeli bulldozer drivers?

That guy meant to be there.

I don't believe Rachel meant to end up squished.

:lol:

yea, baba.... Corey and THAT GUY sure didn't purposefully hope to avert heavy machinery by thinking that the drivers had the spark of concern for humanity!

:rofl:

the stupid shit you say cracks me up almost as much as your laughable take on christianity does.

ps, kinda sad that the Chinese tank stopped while the jewish dozer didn't, eh?

The driver of the Chinese tank saw the guy in front of him.
Rachel bumbled around and fell underneath the dozer, where the driver couldn't see her.

Well Rachel did trip and fall under the dozer.
And Rachel was an idiot for floundering around on rubble while a bulldozer was running nearby.

Was this guy an idiot?

Or are Chinese tank drivers a little more careful than Israeli bulldozer drivers?
Funny you brought that up.

Have you noticed you never see the end of that clip?

There is a reason:

The man was killed by that tank, along with several thousand other protestors according to eye witnesses.

Well Rachel did trip and fall under the dozer.
And Rachel was an idiot for floundering around on rubble while a bulldozer was running nearby.

Was this guy an idiot?

Funny you brought that up.

Have you noticed you never see the end of that clip?

There is a reason:

The man was killed by that tank, along with several thousand other protestors according to eye witnesses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t959SEpUaEw&feature=related]YouTube - The Tank Man of Tiananmen Square[/ame]

Its better you see rather then clcik, sorry to have to bust your bubble about Tiamen square:

mascr003.gif

mascr002.gif

mascr009.gif

In the west, we only saw the guy standing in front of teh tank, not what happened afterward.

Isn't that the one IDF soldiers like to sport?

Here are some more ... How can a people go from being (the main, not the only) victims of a holocaust to supporting a regime that is perpetrating an ethnic cleansing of its own? The mind boggles, while the world stands by and watches. And one girl decided to actually do something about it (Rachel) and now Israel's die-hard supporters piss and shit all over her memory. I'm disgusted.

kill-tshirt.jpg

Wow, so you've found a couple of IDF fuckups that have a horrid sense of humor. great. but from there to the "ethnic clensing" BS there's a long road. and as hard as you may try to portray corrie as some kind of harmless peace activist, it would still be a lie. she was nothing but harmless, burned both US and israeli flags (which in itself maybe legal, but shows what she really thought of jews), and was part of a terrorist supporting organization mascarading as a solidarityt oraganization.

:rofl:

funny how it's ALWAYS a matter of differences to you when it comes to comparing your shit to the shit of non-jews, eh? We can literally SHOW YOU pics of ethnic cleansing t shirts and your rebuttal amounts to, "well, it's just a few fuckups"...

... despite how popular those shirts were in israel after cast lead, you stupid motherfucker.

Dead babies, mothers weeping on their children's graves, a gun aimed at a child and bombed-out mosques - these are a few examples of the images Israel Defense Forces soldiers design these days to print on shirts they order to mark the end of training, or of field duty. The slogans accompanying the drawings are not exactly anemic either: A T-shirt for infantry snipers bears the inscription "Better use Durex," next to a picture of a dead Palestinian baby, with his weeping mother and a teddy bear beside him. A sharpshooter's T-shirt from the Givati Brigade's Shaked battalion shows a pregnant Palestinian woman with a bull's-eye superimposed on her belly, with the slogan, in English, "1 shot, 2 kills." A "graduation" shirt for those who have completed another snipers course depicts a Palestinian baby, who grows into a combative boy and then an armed adult, with the inscription, "No matter how it begins, we'll put an end to it."

Dead Palestinian babies and bombed mosques - IDF fashion 2009 - Haaretz - Israel News

i know I know... you are CHOSEN so you get a free pass. *yawn*

yet, we all know how YOU would react to a single shirt worn by anyone depicting a cockroach jew feeding off of the culture at large, don't we.

:thup:

you can "motherfucker" me at much as you want, it still wouldn't change the facts:

According to the article itself, than a few hundreds of these various shirts (most of which are horrible, but have nothing to do with ethnic cleansing) were sold. i would hardly call that popular.

Do i find these designs, shameful? yes, I do. do I think the ones who made them should be put on trial? definitely. but these shirts do nothing to base the claim of ethnic cleasing - mainly because it's total BS.

The tank killed the guy.

prove it, you'll be famous.
Learn something you idiot lemming.

TAM Massacre Photo Series

weak. you made very specific statement at least twice.

that "tank man" was killed by that tank.

i asked you to prove it.

you give me pics of the tienanmen massacre and tell me that i need to learn something.

you should try to get information from other sources than from looking at stamps, building model airplanes or reading the washington times, boy.

then acquire some grace and learn how to admit that you were once again totally wrong, were caught, and had nothing but deflection and name calling. now, go to bed, overweight thin-skinned fraud. :lol:

the rocket launchers using that neighborhood as a launching site.

please rephrase

i meant that the target ALWAYS was rocket launchers. if hamas hadn't placed them in civilian neighborhood, the neighborhoods would still be there.

ok, but that was not the point of the exchange.

the point was the difference between bombs dropped from an airplane e.g. and bombs strapped on to someone who uses that bomb in a suicide attack.

one seems to be a good bomb, the other a bad bomb. if bombs were dropped on american cities, those bombs would no longer look so great.

truth would never be uncovered, she was killed but the zionist won't admit the crime!

rachel-corrie-flag-shrouded.jpg

please rephrase

i meant that the target ALWAYS was rocket launchers. if hamas hadn't placed them in civilian neighborhood, the neighborhoods would still be there.

the point was the difference between bombs dropped from an airplane e.g. and bombs strapped on to someone who uses that bomb in a suicide attack.

one seems to be a good bomb, the other a bad bomb. if bombs were dropped on american cities, those bombs would no longer look so great.

the difference is intent. while the IDF measures the success of operations by how few civilians are hurt, Hamas and its bretheren measure success by how many civilians got hurt.

the difference is intent. while the IDF measures the success of operations by how few civilians are hurt, Hamas and its bretheren measure success by how many civilians got hurt.

No links?

"Pancake"... does that mean we can refer to Israeli suicide bomb victims as "confetti"? :eusa_think

don't really agree with about anything you say, but that made me laugh...

I think both terms are callous and show a general disregard for human life.

i don't agree. generally humor is one of the best ways to deal with death. especially when you're surrounded by it. i don't see anything wrong with that.

Forum List

Back