Race

Wingsofwind asks:

Why don't we picture a Latino when referring to 'Whites'?

Because white race advocates in Europe and North America do the following trick:

They sweep under the carpet the Indian, Black and Asian blood present in white americans and declare them "real whites".

They sweep under the carpet the asian ancestry present in white russians and declare them "real whites".

But they DO NOT give the same free pass to Latin American whites.

They refuse to sweep under the carpet the Indian and african blood present in Latin American whites and declare them "fake whites" even though you cannot distinguish between them and any European from the same region they came from.

Double standards simply don't get any more blatant and pathetic than this.

The same thing can be said about blacks in the USA.

You cannot deny the existence of blacks in the United States, you cannot call them "pseudo-blacks" just because most of them have some admixture of white or indian blood.

If I go to Bronx with a bullhorn and start shouting "AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE PSEUDO-BLACKS" a multiracial mob (blacks, whites and asians) will lynch my ass in 10 seconds and then sue me till kingdom come but nearly all the 300 million people in the United States call Latin American whites "fake whites" with total impunity (from Wingsofwind to exsited1) .

Forum List

Back