Race Baiting/Race Complaining threads

It continuously amazes me how many of the reputable racist members continue their contradictory mantra of "black victimhood/black racism" using the finite examples of a few news links and the popular crime statistics as a means to make blanketed statements. What is more amazing is the common critique upon African-Americans using the "race card" whenever a social conflict ensues, yet the very same people who complain about blacks using the "race card" are the same people that do it here.

Here is a funny dialogue

Person A: "All black people commit crime"

Person B: "How do you know, where is your proof?"

Person A: (Submits web link)

Person B: (Clicks on web link and brought to a site of a news article of two muggers)

Person A: "See I told you all blacks commit crime"

Person B: "All as in only two individuals?"

Person A: "This is an example of a trait of the black race"

Person B: "Meanwhile in Newtown Connecticut....."

Point is you can't complain about victimhood being used by others if you're doing it yourself. You also can't make threads about "Negroes" and question why people call you a racist.

What is ironic is many of the white supremists, know the word racist has a negative connotation so instead of admitting their hatred of ethnic cultures is racist, they defend it through deflection.

It never pays to be an uneducated goof ball and try to pass your idiotic ideology as some rational truth. Not knowing the difference between rational truth and double standards is why I question the level of intelligence they exhibit. Quite sad

Oh Lord, now your'e going to unleash the nutcases.:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Eh, that was my point.......I want to see how many statistics they'll post.

It continuously amazes me how many of the reputable racist members continue their contradictory mantra of "black victimhood/black racism" using the finite examples of a few news links and the popular crime statistics as a means to make blanketed statements. What is more amazing is the common critique upon African-Americans using the "race card" whenever a social conflict ensues, yet the very same people who complain about blacks using the "race card" are the same people that do it here.

Here is a funny dialogue

Person B: (Clicks on web link and brought to a site of a news article of two muggers)

Point is you can't complain about victimhood being used by others if you're doing it yourself. You also can't make threads about "Negroes" and question why people call you a racist.

What is ironic is many of the white supremists, know the word racist has a negative connotation so instead of admitting their hatred of ethnic cultures is racist, they defend it through deflection.

It never pays to be an uneducated goof ball and try to pass your idiotic ideology as some rational truth. Not knowing the difference between rational truth and double standards is why I question the level of intelligence they exhibit. Quite sad

Oh Lord, now your'e going to unleash the nutcases.:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Eh, that was my point.......I want to see how many statistics they'll post.

I know, I am enjoying the read:clap2::clap2:

Can an racist prove that half of the 20 million African Americans are criminals?

That is 10 million people......Thats a lot of people in prison or are criminals......Please show me because I doubt the department of Justice even have these figures. I challenge you to show a linl that states that half or even a quarter of the black population is in prison.

Where do you get your information? Certainly not from the census.

There were 40 million black Americans on the eve of the 2010 Census.

No one has said that half of the black population is in prison. That's a strawman you created.

Fact is:

•African Americans now constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population
•African Americans are incarcerated at nearly six times the rate of whites
•Together, African American and Hispanics comprised 58% of all prisoners in 2008, even though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately one quarter of the US population
•According to Unlocking America, if African American and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates of whites, today's prison and jail populations would decline by approximately 50%
•One in six black men had been incarcerated as of 2001. If current trends continue, one in three black males born today can expect to spend time in prison during his lifetime
•1 in 100 African American women are in prison
•Nationwide, African-Americans represent 26% of juvenile arrests, 44% of youth who are detained, 46% of the youth who are judicially waived to criminal court, and 58% of the youth admitted to state prisons (Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice).

Ok just so you guys know, Lonestar posted from this link here:

Criminal Justice Fact Sheet | NAACP

What Lonestar failed to mention was the following statistics:

Drug Sentencing Disparities

About 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans report using an illicit drug
5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites
African Americans represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense.

Aristotle: Regarding this fact, as you can see from the NAACP report majority of African-American in prison are in for drug related offenses not violent ones.

African Americans serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as whites do for a violent offense (61.7 months). (Sentencing Project)

According to Americanprogress.org

"According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, one in three black men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime. Individuals of color have a disproportionate number of encounters with law enforcement, indicating that racial profiling continues to be a problem. A report by the Department of Justice found that blacks and Hispanics were approximately three times more likely to be searched during a traffic stop than white motorists. African Americans were twice as likely to be arrested and almost four times as likely to experience the use of force during encounters with the police."

Sounds fair? I've been stopped and search before by Police coming home from school, and even though I was walking with a UCLA backpack, it made no difference.

Furthermore it states:

"Once convicted, black offenders receive longer sentences compared to white offenders. The U.S. Sentencing Commission stated that in the federal system black offenders receive sentences that are 10 percent longer than white offenders for the same crimes. The Sentencing Project reports that African Americans are 21 percent more likely to receive mandatory-minimum sentences than white defendants and are 20 percent more like to be sentenced to prison."

I'll finally end this response with the following:

"Theses racial disparities have deprived people of color of their most basic civil rights, making criminal-justice reform the civil rights issue of our time. Through mass imprisonment and the overrepresentation of individuals of color within the criminal justice and prison system, people of color have experienced an adverse impact on themselves and on their communities from barriers to reintegrating into society to engaging in the democratic process. Eliminating the racial disparities inherent to our nation’s criminal-justice policies and practices must be at the heart of a renewed, refocused, and reenergized movement for racial justice in America."

As you can see the legal system is biased to people of color. Remember these are non-violent offenses, which are polar opposite of the constant rabble about "blacks being violent."

Wait....Post links about what?

All I have is research links from peer reviewed studies. I dont post them because it'll be too hard for you to read so its a pointless endeavor.

Now you're going to play dumb.

The links to the numbers you pulled out of your ass.

I bolded them for your simple mind.

The burden of proof is on you to demonstrate your claim....You've been making the claim the burden of proof is on you..

Hey stupid it's YOUR claim, the burden of proof is on you.

Can an racist prove that half of the 20 million African Americans are criminals?

That is 10 million people......Thats a lot of people in prison or are criminals......Please show me because I doubt the department of Justice even have these figures. I challenge you to show a linl that states that half or even a quarter of the black population is in prison.

No one has said that half of the black population is in prison. That's a strawman you created.

Fact is:

•African Americans now constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population
•Together, African American and Hispanics comprised 58% of all prisoners in 2008, even though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately one quarter of the US population
•According to Unlocking America, if African American and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates of whites, today's prison and jail populations would decline by approximately 50%
•One in six black men had been incarcerated as of 2001. If current trends continue, one in three black males born today can expect to spend time in prison during his lifetime
•Nationwide, African-Americans represent 26% of juvenile arrests, 44% of youth who are detained, 46% of the youth who are judicially waived to criminal court, and 58% of the youth admitted to state prisons (Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice).

Nice you quoted from the NAACP discussing "racial disparities" non-violent criminals being sent to prison etc....

When I get a break I'll dismantle this drivel

I won't hold my breath.

Your tying to take truthmatters place as top liar in this forum.

Fact is:

About 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans report using an illicit drug
5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites
African Americans represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense.

Aristotle: Regarding this fact, as you can see from the NAACP report majority of African-American in prison are in for drug related offenses not violent ones.

African Americans serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as whites do for a violent offense (61.7 months). (Sentencing Project)

"According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, one in three black men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime. Individuals of color have a disproportionate number of encounters with law enforcement, indicating that racial profiling continues to be a problem. A report by the Department of Justice found that blacks and Hispanics were approximately three times more likely to be searched during a traffic stop than white motorists. African Americans were twice as likely to be arrested and almost four times as likely to experience the use of force during encounters with the police."

Sounds fair? I've been stopped and search before by Police coming home from school, and even though I was walking with a UCLA backpack, it made no difference.

Furthermore it states:

"Once convicted, black offenders receive longer sentences compared to white offenders. The U.S. Sentencing Commission stated that in the federal system black offenders receive sentences that are 10 percent longer than white offenders for the same crimes. The Sentencing Project reports that African Americans are 21 percent more likely to receive mandatory-minimum sentences than white defendants and are 20 percent more like to be sentenced to prison."

"Theses racial disparities have deprived people of color of their most basic civil rights, making criminal-justice reform the civil rights issue of our time. Through mass imprisonment and the overrepresentation of individuals of color within the criminal justice and prison system, people of color have experienced an adverse impact on themselves and on their communities from barriers to reintegrating into society to engaging in the democratic process. Eliminating the racial disparities inherent to our nation’s criminal-justice policies and practices must be at the heart of a renewed, refocused, and reenergized movement for racial justice in America."

As you can see the legal system is biased to people of color. Remember these are non-violent offenses, which are polar opposite of the constant rabble about "blacks being violent."

That proves what?

Blacks are incarcerated at a higher rate.

Thanks for solidifying my point.

In a State, country, where we incriminate more blacks for the same crime whites commit we have more blacks incriminated than whites. Go figure.

In a State, country, where we incriminate more blacks for the same crime whites commit we have more blacks incriminated than whites. Go figure.

There's a lot of factors that were not considered. Like, number of arrest (criminal history), court appointed attorney v paid legal counsel, plea bargaining, restitution, severity of the offense...etc.

Personally I don't see any whites selling crack on the sidewalks. But I see blacks out there everyday.

Now you're going to play dumb.

The links to the numbers you pulled out of your ass.

I bolded them for your simple mind.

The burden of proof is on you to demonstrate your claim....You've been making the claim the burden of proof is on you..

Hey stupid it's YOUR claim, the burden of proof is on you.

First off, this thread is about Race Baiting and Complaints from racists such as yourself who complain about blacks all day and pitch that "the white man is the victim" mantra. I have not once brought up anything about proving anything, you did. I only followed your lead when you decide to say "you deny facts" when this thread isn't about fact checking about anything. Alas you deflect...Typical of cowards such as yourself.

Fact is:

Furthermore it states:

That proves what?

Blacks are incarcerated at a higher rate.

Thanks for solidifying my point.

Shows how ignorant you are, since I highlighted the important bold points for you.....You decided to use a link on an NAACP website, which I used to refute your claim. It highlights the unfair judgments imposed on African Americans. Read the bold points...You're a grown man I don't need to translate basic english for you.

BTW it proves nothing about your point.....Notice the last quote, and to help you out I'll put it in bold for you.

This is from the link you submitted BTW

Last edited:
I'm amazed at how the admin let's these racists run amok. There's some seriously demented folks on here.

There's a lot of factors that were not considered. Like, number of arrest (criminal history), court appointed attorney v paid legal counsel, plea bargaining, restitution, severity of the offense...etc.

Personally I don't see any whites selling crack on the sidewalks. But I see blacks out there everyday.

You're first paragraph strengthens my point.

There are thousands and thousand of white kids smoking weed in their parent's basement with complete immunity. See a white kid smoking a joint and he is a recreational smoker. See a black kid smoking a joint and he is a junkie.

Here is a funny dialogue

Nobody I ever heard here said ALL negroes commit crimes, what was said is that according to the Dept of Justice/FBI.Gov 1 out of 3 negro males are at one time in tneir lives under some sort of court ordered restraint or supervision. That means jail, prison, parole, probation, house arrest etc. That's 33% slick. That means if you see three boofers walking down the street you can take it to the bank that one is a criminal. I have never heard anyone say EVERY murder is committed by negroes, but the fact has been stated that over 40% of ALL murders are committed by black males, who only make up approx 6-7% of the entire population. I have heard the fact that 48% of negro families are single parent families, no baby's daddy to be found in the house. Never heard said ALL negroes are raised in a house without a daddy present. I have heard the fact stated that almost 22% of negro males drop out before finishing HS. Never heard said ALL blacks are drop outs. You're whining about nothing boy. The fact is that in EVERY negative category you can think of, from crime, to being on welfare, to unwed pregnancies, to failure to pay child support, to interacial rape, the negro leads the pack by LARGE percentages. It is what it is and your little strawman shows you shouldn't be talking about any one elses level of intelligence son.

Last edited:

You're first paragraph strengthens my point.

There are thousands and thousand of white kids smoking weed in their parent's basement with complete immunity. See a white kid smoking a joint and he is a recreational smoker. See a black kid smoking a joint and he is a junkie.

that's why they aren't being arrested.

Um, I think maybe you meant to say "incarcerate" instead of "incriminate". :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back