Race Baiting/Race Complaining threads

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Aristotle, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Aristotle

Aristotle Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +125
    It continuously amazes me how many of the reputable racist members continue their contradictory mantra of "black victimhood/black racism" using the finite examples of a few news links and the popular crime statistics as a means to make blanketed statements. What is more amazing is the common critique upon African-Americans using the "race card" whenever a social conflict ensues, yet the very same people who complain about blacks using the "race card" are the same people that do it here.

Here is a funny dialogue

Person A: "All black people commit crime"

Person B: "How do you know, where is your proof?"

Person A: (Submits web link)

Person B: (Clicks on web link and brought to a site of a news article of two muggers)

Person A: "See I told you all blacks commit crime"

Person B: "All as in only two individuals?"

Person A: "This is an example of a trait of the black race"

Person B: "Meanwhile in Newtown Connecticut....."

Point is you can't complain about victimhood being used by others if you're doing it yourself. You also can't make threads about "Negroes" and question why people call you a racist.

What is ironic is many of the white supremists, know the word racist has a negative connotation so instead of admitting their hatred of ethnic cultures is racist, they defend it through deflection.

It never pays to be an uneducated goof ball and try to pass your idiotic ideology as some rational truth. Not knowing the difference between rational truth and double standards is why I question the level of intelligence they exhibit. Quite sad

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. KR811

KR811 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    This area is like a miniature Stormfront without the Antisemitism (a consolation, I guess). At this place doesn't mod all different views.

They also never offer real solutions to their black problem, neither does Stormfront.

3. Aristotle

Aristotle Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +125
    Indeed....Funny, never heard of stormfront until I came here.

4. Mortimer

Mortimer Evil Genius Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +445
    Agree with Aristotle

5. Lonestar_logic

Lonestar_logic Republic of Texas

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,505
    For a person with your alleged high intelligence, you're not very bright.

How can you ignore the statistics from the many links to BJS (Bureau of Justice Statistics) that have been posted in this forum?

6. yidnar

yidnar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +931
    blacks that use the race card in every disagreement are racist .

7. Aristotle

Aristotle Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +125
    You are among the very idiots that inspired me to write this thread.

For one, my level of intelligence has nothing to do with my acceptance of statistics you present. The reason I dont accept your statistics is because you bozos arent really good researchers. For one, there are approximately 20 million plus African-Americans in the United States, and even if over 100k of them commit crime that is what 1% of that population? A whole 1% and you can demonize the entire group? Besides none of you who post stats take into account socioeconomic status, education level of the population, drug history of offenders etc....

All you do, is when you see big numbers per 500 people or so, you assume that its everyone. If you actually knew real statistics and upon you posting links perhaps you would be able to tell that the many blacks that commit crime and are in prison is a small percentage of the 20 million plus people that exist in the United States. So um, yeah, please come at me bro.....

It pays to have a college degree buddy.

8. Aristotle

Aristotle Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +125

Idiot number two....

Exhibit A: Here above we have a muppet for an avatar who complains about blacks using the race card yet he himself does the same thing.......

9. Lonestar_logic

Lonestar_logic Republic of Texas

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,505
    You overlook the glaring evidence and I'm the idiot?

Yes your alleged intelligence has a lot to do with your actual ignorance.

As for the socioeconomic status, there are more white people in poverty than blacks.

Education? Who's fault is that? Not the white man's. They have the same access to public eduation as any white person so if they drop out, which they do, it's on them. The same goes for drugs. It's their own choices that makes them turn to crime and violence.

Stop blaming their bad choices on society. It's time you and them take responsibility and face the damn facts.

You've been shown stats from the justice department. If you have stats they contradict them, then post them.

I notice you posted ZERO links to support your numbers.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. Aristotle

Aristotle Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +125
    Wait....Post links about what?

All I have is research links from peer reviewed studies. I dont post them because it'll be too hard for you to read so its a pointless endeavor.