Rabbit Trails

The economy is getting better.

So actually are the riots over stupid films or cartoons. When the Danish cartoons were released there was a lot more sustained violence and a lot more death.

Mitt has nothing to run on. He has no ideas that he's presented. He gives no details. He hides his taxes, talks down to people and at the same time paints himself brown to "fit in" with Latinos.

It has been a very amusing campaign.

but he's not the president...... and anyone who isn't obama, no matter how stupid or horrible, is a-ok with "the base"

and he's anti-choice....

so they really don't care what he does or says.
It's obvious the left doesn't care what Obama says or does. I just can't understand how the left will settle for less because of this president.
I hear that 8% unemployment is the new norm and we just need to get used to it.....really?

I wasn't laughing at the embassy attack. But your suggestion that the whole Middle East is about to flame a war on America is bogus

You trying to project what I said was just stunning. I never said they are about to flame a war on us. I said they are rising up.....PERIOD.

but not against us, per se.... against the despots we supported in many instances. we're just a facile excuse for terrorists to act out.

but that's what happens when a region is de-stabilized by starting unnecessary wars of choice.

The region has been a hot bed for hundreds of years, Jillian. It isn't us, it's what we believe in is the issue with the extreme Muslims.

You ought to write a letter to the Stevens family....make sure your laughing...I bet they would disagree with you on the terrorist attack.

I wasn't laughing at the embassy attack. But your suggestion that the whole Middle East is about to flame a war on America is bogus

You trying to project what I said was just stunning. I never said they are about to flame a war on us. I said they are rising up.....PERIOD.

No they were rising up against anti Islam movies. They don't understand it's America and were allowed to do that. But they weren't rising up against America. We always see these kind of riots in response to something like that Muhamamd film

but not against us, per se.... against the despots we supported in many instances. we're just a facile excuse for terrorists to act out.

but that's what happens when a region is de-stabilized by starting unnecessary wars of choice.

The region has been a hot bed for hundreds of years, Jillian. It isn't us, it's what we believe in is the issue with the extreme Muslims.

What is that we believe in? And no I don't recall Muslim extremists always existing like that.

It's obvious the left doesn't care what Obama says or does. I just can't understand how the left will settle for less because of this president.
I hear that 8% unemployment is the new norm and we just need to get used to it.....really?

Very possibly.

Here's the underlying problem. Everyone is trying to find ways to reduce labor. If you can buy a machine to replace a person, you buy a machine. Six Sigma is a whole science about reducing manpower... Automation, offshoring, outsourcing...

And Mitt Romney had a lot to do with a lot of that.

Now, yeah, we could go ahead and do exactly what we did from 1930-1960- Spend a lot of money employing a lot of people on public works projects, and the resultant consumer demand floats the whole economy. But even Obama wouldn't suggest that.

Personally, I think Obama's been a mediocre president. But Romney would be a worse one, because I think he lacks any emotion or humanity.

No they were rising up against anti Islam movies. They don't understand it's America and were allowed to do that. But they weren't rising up against America. We always see these kind of riots in response to something like that Muhamamd film

Your going with that film, huh? Really? It just happened on 9-11 by a bunch of people that had access to grenade launchers huh? Not to mention that it is now accepted to have been a terrorist attack. They were going to attack on 9-11....the film was a ruse to encite a crowd

Hey dumbass, even your own president's administration says it was a terrorist attack planned in advance.

Do you ever have a thought not planted in your brain by the DNC?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Your going with that film, huh? Really? It just happened on 9-11 by a bunch of people that had access to grenade launchers huh? Not to mention that it is now accepted to have been a terrorist attack. They were going to attack on 9-11....the film was a ruse to encite a crowd

No not the terror attack. The protests around the middle east were in response to that. The attack could have been planned.

You ought to write a letter to the Stevens family....make sure your laughing...I bet they would disagree with you on the terrorist attack.

They already have declared war on us, BecauseIKnow. The people who haven't gotten the message yet are the people of the State Department who before last week decided it would be the best thing not to have Security detail with bullets at embassies in countries whose governments are allies with al Qaeda.

It's time to remove people who are responsible for these bad decisions from office and replace them with people who will reengage common sense and adequate security to protect Americans.

The economy is getting better.

So actually are the riots over stupid films or cartoons. When the Danish cartoons were released there was a lot more sustained violence and a lot more death.

Mitt has nothing to run on. He has no ideas that he's presented. He gives no details. He hides his taxes, talks down to people and at the same time paints himself brown to "fit in" with Latinos.

It has been a very amusing campaign.

but he's not the president...... and anyone who isn't obama, no matter how stupid or horrible, is a-ok with "the base"

and he's anti-choice....

so they really don't care what he does or says.
Hear, hear!

They already have declared war on us, BecauseIKnow. The people who haven't gotten the message yet are the people of the State Department who before last week decided it would be the best thing not to have Security detail with bullets at embassies in countries whose governments are allies with al Qaeda.

It's time to remove people who are responsible for these bad decisions from office and replace them with people who will reengage common sense and adequate security to protect Americans.

We should increase protection there which we have done for security. But not all the details have been revealed yet on the attack. There have been a lot of reports. We'll see

What's with all the "rabbit trails" the liberals have set up in this election cycle?
With Mitt's tan, Mitt's taxes, Mitt's wealth, ect......the middle east is rising up against America, debt is out of control as is the deficit, budgets are nothing more than something in the history books. Unemployment has been sustained at over 8% for the longest time since WWII. We are coming up to a huge tax increase at the first of the year because of a healthcare system that most don't seem to want. We have a president who seems to be hell bent on dividing America like I haven't seen in my lifetime. Never lived up to his uniter, not a divider rhetoric from 2008.
But, let's talk about the rabbit trails with the tax returns and tans, that's what is important to most Americans. :rolleyes:

If they could win talking about policy, they would. But they can't.

Winner!

You are exactly right.

All these rabbit trails lead away from the fact that obama is a dismal failure.

Yeah.. but they forget that the rabbit always goes back to the hole it started from. Follow the trail and you find the dismal failure still there.

Are you saying that all those people are too stupid to realize what free speech is? And they obviously figured out that it was made in the USA because they found U.S. embassies and consulates.

Are you saying that all those people are too stupid to realize what free speech is? And they obviously figured out that it was made in the USA because they found U.S. embassies and consulates.

No they don't know that it allows attacks on someones beliefs. The movie was stupid and not to be taken seriously. But for some reason misinformation spread that the movie was the most viewed movie in Amerrica by an village idiot. Unfortunately some people believe in what village idiots say and could take it seriously. If a Libyan village idiot or a Sudanese one went on tv and said "that's what Libya stands for!" People here would get really upset and believe it

No they don't know that it allows attacks on someones beliefs. The movie was stupid and not to be taken seriously. But for some reason misinformation spread that the movie was the most viewed movie in Amerrica by an village idiot. Unfortunately some people believe in what village idiots say and could take it seriously. If a Libyan village idiot or a Sudanese one went on tv and said "that's what Libya stands for!" People here would get really upset and believe it

Then I would suggest that they elect leaders that can outshout the village idiots.Maybe their leaders should teach them that some people understand that a god powerful enough to create a world will certainly be powerful enough to smite an infidel if that infidel offends him. It seems as if we're dealing with nations full of violent children.

What's with all the "rabbit trails" the liberals have set up in this election cycle?
With Mitt's tan, Mitt's taxes, Mitt's wealth, ect......the middle east is rising up against America, debt is out of control as is the deficit, budgets are nothing more than something in the history books. Unemployment has been sustained at over 8% for the longest time since WWII. We are coming up to a huge tax increase at the first of the year because of a healthcare system that most don't seem to want. We have a president who seems to be hell bent on dividing America like I haven't seen in my lifetime. Never lived up to his uniter, not a divider rhetoric from 2008.
But, let's talk about the rabbit trails with the tax returns and tans, that's what is important to most Americans. :rolleyes:

If they could win talking about policy, they would. But they can't.

Winner!

You are exactly right.

All these rabbit trails lead away from the fact that obama is a dismal failure.

it's always fun to watch the projection on the right.... blaming the left for doing what they do so they can diffuse the criticism of what they do.

that way all the little soldiers on the right say "see....the left does... ______insert imagined slight"

against the despots we supported in many instances.

Here's a list of American government despots for you, madam, and they are on this list as corrupt power abusers for a reason:

top-10-banner.gif

Dishonorable Mentions for 2011 include:

A listing for offenses is below the list.

These people are unfit for public service, and next year's list is likely to add a cabinet head for whoever disarmed the guards at Benghazi that resulted in the heinous torture and death of an American Ambassador there last week if sufficient fault is found.

Then I would suggest that they elect leaders that can outshout the village idiots.Maybe their leaders should teach them that some people understand that a god powerful enough to create a world will certainly be powerful enough to smite an infidel if that infidel offends him. It seems as if we're dealing with nations full of violent children.

No they should stop misinformation from spreading. And no it doesn't consist of their nation, 99% of all their nations didn't protest at all

Stop defending those psycho murderers. They don't like Obama he killed their God osama. They do not like liberals or republicans. They hate women. They hate homosexuals yet the democrat party rips republicans but defends Muslims.

It's an illogical mindset planted in your brain by the most corrupt administration in American history.

Forum List

Back