2 supreme court justices and numerous others warn of dictatorship.

2 supreme court justices and numerous others warn of dictatorship...

4 more years of Obama and we will pretty much be there,he does as he pleases now....

$1552310269_obamawhitehouse_xlarge.jpg

• Banned
Most presidents over the past 100 years have achieved more and more power into their and their circle of elites hands.

Do you think some crazy guy could become president and, drunk with power, do something awful like decide on a program of pre-emptive war and attack countries that present no danger to the US just to show he can?

It would be reassuring to know that could never happen.

Most presidents over the past 100 years have achieved more and more power into their and their circle of elites hands.

That is the Truth, The Truth is each president is more than happy to build on the Abuses of Power his Predecessors put forth.

That is why I laugh at Democrats who support Obama's Abuse of Executive power now because they think they can Trust Obama. They are just to stupid I guess to understand that the Next Right wing Republican President will surely follow Obama's Example.

• Banned
OP,

That's unsettling. "The United States of Obama"

Not to a lot of people its not. They would love to live under an Obama dictatorship.

Do you think some crazy guy could become president and, drunk with power, do something awful like decide on a program of pre-emptive war and attack countries that present no danger to the US just to show he can?

I wonder if anyone else will realize this has already happened...

So which Country did we attack that Posed no threat at all to us?

I know you think it's Iraq, but that just makes you an idiot.

That's already happened. We're in a position that we'll have to beef up our military and expect attacks from within and from foreign invaders across our porous borders. We're basically like sitting ducks with no money at this point. It time to circle the wagons and prepare for impact.

I don't think there is no circling of the wagons available...I think the nation is going to break into enclaves.

I don't think there is no circling of the wagons available...I think the nation is going to break into enclaves.

Unless we have a mass unification in the U.S. you're probably right. I just I hope end up in the territory with the most food, water, ammo and good company. One thing I’m sure of is it was the politicians who drove this ship on the reef.

If we could just Throw Bums Out all of them and start with new politicians I think we might have a chance. I just hope the country holds up until after I’m old, grey and dead. (I’m not counting on it.)

We educate the foreign children abroad and the illegal aliens in America but we don’t give a damn about the American children. So, I’m figuring the next generation is screwed no matter how you slice the pie. They won’t have mom’s warm basement to live in so I guess they’ll be living in doorways. People need to wake up or perish.

You realize you described W, right?:lol:

We've had a dick tater for 4 years.

John Adams signed the alien and sedition law in to affect in 1798 it took away the right to criticize the government

Lincoln ordered his troops to put down a rebellion that resulted in half a million men dead,he jailed a member of congress,censored the media,suspended habeas corpus

FDR jailed Japanese Americans in prison camps for the duration of the war and did the same with German Americans

Bush signed the "patriot" act enough said

Obama ordered a drone attack on 2 US citizens and signed the renewal of the patriot act.

Dictatorship like ideas and powers have only increased since our founding...I am sure I left out some real scumbags we had for presidents but that is just a taste of it.Its pretty sad that not even 20 years after our founding these kind of laws were passed against what the constitution says...it was a picture of what was to come.

So which Country did we attack that Posed no threat at all to us?

I know you think it's Iraq, but that just makes you an idiot.

Are they still looking for WMD's?

2 supreme court justices and numerous others warn of dictatorship...

4 more years of Obama and we will pretty much be there,he does as he pleases now....

View attachment 21288
Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are the only two candidates supporting the removal of federal intervention on things the government really has no business in.

You are going to get four more years of the same under Obama or Mitt. *shrugs*

Nope. I have no interest in meeting him...did ya lose yer mod status? Looks like it...:D Plus I am not part of the sheeple voting for Bush/Obama/Romney/Clinton etc etc.

Wow.. it seems to me that that guy would have to have the votes of the duly elected U.S. Congress agreeing to that.

Forum List

Back