Rabbit Trails

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Meister, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Meister

Meister VIP Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,100
    What's with all the "rabbit trails" the liberals have set up in this election cycle?
    With Mitt's tan, Mitt's taxes, Mitt's wealth, ect......the middle east is rising up against America, debt is out of control as is the deficit, budgets are nothing more than something in the history books. Unemployment has been sustained at over 8% for the longest time since WWII. We are coming up to a huge tax increase at the first of the year because of a healthcare system that most don't seem to want. We have a president who seems to be hell bent on dividing America like I haven't seen in my lifetime. Never lived up to his uniter, not a divider rhetoric from 2008.
    But, let's talk about the rabbit trails with the tax returns and tans, that's what is important to most Americans. :rolleyes:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  2. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,778
    The economy is getting better.

So actually are the riots over stupid films or cartoons. When the Danish cartoons were released there was a lot more sustained violence and a lot more death.

Mitt has nothing to run on. He has no ideas that he's presented. He gives no details. He hides his taxes, talks down to people and at the same time paints himself brown to "fit in" with Latinos.

It has been a very amusing campaign.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. PixieStix

PixieStix Coal Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,259
    Yes, just like your sigline says. Obama makes a big election about small things.

Obama has had many opportunities to unite us as Americans. He has chosen to divide us, with trivial and childish things. Talking down to us like I have never heard a President do before. He thinks American's are thoughtless sheep. I hope he is wrong

• Thank You! Thank You! x 5
  4. Plasmaball

Plasmaball Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,904
    Ah the vetting of our guy is a waste of time, so lets focus on the other guy and his problems, YET complain we didnt vet him in 08.

Change your pants, i smell shit.

5. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,778
    Are you one of Mitt's 47% that consider yourself a victim? :lol:

6. Plasmaball

Plasmaball Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,904
    like? Examples?

7. Meister

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,100
    A lot of economist think your wrong regarding our economy, Ravi. They are saying that the last quarter and into next year are going to be hurting.

Don't kid yourself about the riots, the extreme faction of the Muslim faith started it on 9-11 and is behind this. It has nothing to do about a film that most of them never saw.

Mitt has been a proven job creator, I'm willing to give him a chance over a failed president IMO, that can't run on his record, so he has to create the rabbit trails. After four years, it's time to give someone else a chance.

8. Meister

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,100
    Mitt has been out there long enough to get a feel for what he's about.
    In '08 you guys elected a person who's resume was basically a community organizer and a congressman that voted "present", with some pretty shady people he called friends and pastor.
    I don't think it's my pants that smells, I think you might want to go change your Depends, Plasma

9. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    "There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it -- that that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. ... These are people who pay no income tax. ... [M]y job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives." Romney

That is not dividing?

The republicans want to get things done in regards to entitlement programs. Tell them to elect different congressmen and women.

10. Meister

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,100
    We have right now a president who will give those 47% a fish a day to eat. Romney is willing to teach those 47% how to fish, Luissa.
    Which is better for America going forward?