Rabbit Trails

Ah the vetting of our guy is a waste of time, so lets focus on the other guy and his problems, YET complain we didnt vet him in 08.

Change your pants, i smell shit.

Mitt has been out there long enough to get a feel for what he's about.
In '08 you guys elected a person who's resume was basically a community organizer and a congressman that voted "present", with some pretty shady people he called friends and pastor.
I don't think it's my pants that smells, I think you might want to go change your Depends, Plasma

Awe lame on you for just using my joke. Get your own shit dude.

See what i mean? you make my point for me. Thank you.
I see....can't respond to my post other than something about a joke? Yeah, you made my point also, Plasma.

What's with all the "rabbit trails" the liberals have set up in this election cycle?
With Mitt's tan, Mitt's taxes, Mitt's wealth, ect......the middle east is rising up against America, debt is out of control as is the deficit, budgets are nothing more than something in the history books. Unemployment has been sustained at over 8% for the longest time since WWII. We are coming up to a huge tax increase at the first of the year because of a healthcare system that most don't seem to want. We have a president who seems to be hell bent on dividing America like I haven't seen in my lifetime. Never lived up to his uniter, not a divider rhetoric from 2008.
But, let's talk about the rabbit trails with the tax returns and tans, that's what is important to most Americans. :rolleyes:

The liberal response.....

View attachment $untitled.bmp

In '08 you guys elected a person who's resume was basically a community organizer and a congressman that voted "present", with some pretty shady people he called friends and pastor.
I don't think it's my pants that smells, I think you might want to go change your Depends, Plasma

I see....can't respond to my post other than something about a joke? Yeah, you made my point also, Plasma.

why? you deflected to old talking points. the same talking points you tards have been dragging around for four years.....

boring...

What's with all the "rabbit trails" the liberals have set up in this election cycle?
With Mitt's tan, Mitt's taxes, Mitt's wealth, ect......the middle east is rising up against America, debt is out of control as is the deficit, budgets are nothing more than something in the history books. Unemployment has been sustained at over 8% for the longest time since WWII. We are coming up to a huge tax increase at the first of the year because of a healthcare system that most don't seem to want. We have a president who seems to be hell bent on dividing America like I haven't seen in my lifetime. Never lived up to his uniter, not a divider rhetoric from 2008.
But, let's talk about the rabbit trails with the tax returns and tans, that's what is important to most Americans. :rolleyes:

If they could win talking about policy, they would. But they can't.

Winner!

You are exactly right.

All these rabbit trails lead away from the fact that obama is a dismal failure.

Ah the vetting of our guy is a waste of time, so lets focus on the other guy and his problems, YET complain we didnt vet him in 08.

Change your pants, i smell shit.

While your head is up your ass, you might want to check for polyps......because you won't be able to schedule a colonoscopy in a few years under Obamacare.

that's what you call rabbit trails?

i call it politics.

or should the big bad libs not say anything bad about poor beleaguered mitt?

the right started "dividing" the day they impeached a sitting popular president...

they upped the ante when they said "i hope he fails" the day after the failed two term repub president left...and this president was inaugurated.

so playing victim is kind of ...

well, it's not true...

Last edited:

why? you deflected to old talking points. the same talking points you tards have been dragging around for four years.....

boring...

Just because you can't debate the facts, don't go with your drivel about them being "old talking points". What has held true the last 4 years still holds true today. They must be true because Obama isn't running on his record.
In '08 he stated how to win an election when you can't run on your own record....he's telling us this, yet you seem to be in utter denial.

If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things.-Obama

WOW! He's doing a textbook campaign of what he stated 4 years ago, Plasma.

boring...

What does it say about Obama that his opponents could still have the same talking points after 4 years. His boat has never left the dock.

Code Pink said!!!!
:lmao:

boring...
Having to pay $16 trillion back in National Debt is boring. It will take years of work to get rid of it. It's now up to $51,000+ for every man woman and child in America, and about $140,000 per taxpayer. That's like buying a house complete with interest on it.

Obama thinks Republicans have some kind of special money tree and we go out and pick hundreds of thousands of dollars every day. So he calls us "enemy," tells his Columbia University groupies to throw tomatoes at all conservatives when they arrive on campus, and threatens to tax people who are in the business of hiring other people. He calls us enemies and the Muslim Brother hood (al Qaeda's equiv. in Egypt and Libya) friend. That was a big mistake, but he keeps doing it to solidify his base who believe that our party members should be punished for having money. Meanwhile, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid keep those armored cars rolling up to the loading area of the U.S. Treasury and sending them full of billions to their kids,' relatives' and friends' business addresses.

Now, University grads haven't been able to find jobs for 4 years, business owners are so sick with worry about gas prices, transportation costs of goods, and making sure their businesses are running on a shoestring, they can't even think about new hiring. They're spending too much time talking to lawyers and accountants for understanding the thousands of pages of new legislation on social security, medicare, and health care costs and changes, they wouldn't have the energy to train new hires even if they thought they could afford them.

Let's face it.

It takes somebody with a working knowledge of business to do administrative tasks.

Obama thinks talking to late night commedians is a credible way to let people know their bowling scores are higher than the Presidents, so feel good about it. :rolleyes:

He thinks making people feel good is his job.

He doesn't realize he's laying quicksand by not making any effort whatever to stop the spending.

We are where we are today because of Obama's overspending, and he considers those who remind the public he is overspending as an "enemy."

It's Looney Tunes up there in Washington right now.

Last edited:

:lmao::lmao:

You think that's funny?

You ought to write a letter to the Stevens family....make sure your laughing...I bet they would disagree with you on the terrorist attack.

You think that's funny?

Yeah it's funny to suggest the Middle East is rising up against Ameirca because of embassy riots and protests

You ought to write a letter to the Stevens family....make sure your laughing...I bet they would disagree with you on the terrorist attack.

I wasn't laughing at the embassy attack. But your suggestion that the whole Middle East is about to flame a war on America is bogus

Romney hasn't given us any specifics about how he is going to fix any of those problems.

And if he runs the country like he's run his campaign, I'd hate to think of the mess we'd be in.

Seriously, he's been at this for six years now...

The economy is getting better.

So actually are the riots over stupid films or cartoons. When the Danish cartoons were released there was a lot more sustained violence and a lot more death.

Mitt has nothing to run on. He has no ideas that he's presented. He gives no details. He hides his taxes, talks down to people and at the same time paints himself brown to "fit in" with Latinos.

It has been a very amusing campaign.

but he's not the president...... and anyone who isn't obama, no matter how stupid or horrible, is a-ok with "the base"

and he's anti-choice....

so they really don't care what he does or says.

You think that's funny?

No, but I think it's odd that you all think that the Middle East is someplace that we should be running.

I wasn't laughing at the embassy attack. But your suggestion that the whole Middle East is about to flame a war on America is bogus

You trying to project what I said was just stunning. I never said they are about to flame a war on us. I said they are rising up.....PERIOD.

You trying to project what I said was just stunning. I never said they are about to flame a war on us. I said they are rising up.....PERIOD.

but not against us, per se.... against the despots we supported in many instances. we're just a facile excuse for terrorists to act out.

but that's what happens when a region is de-stabilized by starting unnecessary wars of choice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back