Are Goyim To Serve "Israel"?

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
It seems that "israeli" rabbi see the world as slaves of "Israel", but there is lot of free persons.
http://www.jta.org/2010/10/18/news-...rdi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
jta-rabbi-donkeys.jpg

921929890.jpg

Last edited:
>>AJC Executive Director David Harris. "Judaism first taught the world that all individuals are created in the divine image, which helped form the basis of our moral code. A rabbi should be the first, not the last, to reflect that bedrock teaching of our tradition." <<

you post a picture but did not read the whole article

Somebody has to buy retail.

So true, but this dense Muslim had to drag up this article from 2010 when in the years after so many of his own clergy have called for the murder of the Infidels and even Muslims of different sects. Freeman show us why so many Muslims act like they are back in the 7th century. God only knows what backward Muslim country he hails from.

He is ONE person - and he's dead now. At no time was any Jew obligated to agree with him, or to accept his words as authoritative UNLESS they had gone to him for a religious-law ruling on a specific matter. And as far as I know, accepting his authority on *that* matter, didn't mean accepting everything he had to say on the topic of religion.

A rabbi is more like a teacher than a priest, and any authority any rabbi has is *voluntary*. Also, his word does not carry any weight outside of the Sephardi Orthodox community.

There is no requirement for a single other Jew to believe Yosef's interpretations of Jewish religious teachings - any more than a single Muslim is required to believe that young girls should be raped before they are executed as some of the mullahs have taught, or that girls as young as nine years old should be sex partners as other mullahs have taught.

It seems that "israeli" rabbi see the world as slaves of "Israel", but there is lot of free persons.

jta-rabbi-donkeys.jpg

921929890.jpg

Yes we do. Now go cut the grass in my lawn. After that clean my car, wash my house. And lastly I stand on my porch and allow me to paint you purple. Why paint you purple, because you my #####, I will paint you any color I want you subhuman scum!

Oh I forgot, you will need to drain an oz blood before you get to work, because I need it for my matzo!

And I get accused of "hating" Jews for a smattering of off-handed remarks.

Who do the Jews hate? Apparently, many.

Why, Mr. H., it is quite obvious from so many of your remarks that you are an anti-Semite. I guess Mr. H. has no problem with the Muslim clergy who incite their members to kill the Infidels, of which Mr. H. is one.

Those kind of rabbis in "Israel" should be highly honored.

bbc-rabbi-extermination.jpg

you are repeating yourself. how many times do you post the same story before it is considered trolling?

you are using a highly racist source from a KKK grand dragon wizard.

How many countries and campuses does he have to be thrown out of before you realize the man is a rabid hate monger?

Moderation Message..

OP has been contacted to provide a link for copyright material.

FlaCalTenn

he took the clip from David Duke web site. You can right click on the image and copy the image address, or view image information.

Last edited:

So true, but this dense Muslim had to drag up this article from 2010 when in the years after so many of his own clergy have called for the murder of the Infidels and even Muslims of different sects. Freeman show us why so many Muslims act like they are back in the 7th century. God only knows what backward Muslim country he hails from.

Why this crappy Grand Rabbi was highly ranked and respected in "Israel"?

1_wa.jpg

Similar threads merged: one crazy Rabbi Yosef thread is enough. Continued posting of the same thing is considered spamming. Further threads will be closed. Choose wisely.

1_wa.jpg

Freeman, that good devout Muslim who will never show us videos of his own clergymen inciting their members to kill the Infidels, forgets to tell us that this old Rabbi who hails from some Muslim Middle East country is quite aware of what Freeman's brethren are capable of since he has witnessed it with his own eyes. So tell us, Freeman, how many Infidels (meaning Christians and Shiites in the Middle East) have your Sunni brethren murdered during this Holiest Month of the Year for Muslims? I hope you are keeping up with the news.

1_wa.jpg

Freeman, that good devout Muslim who will never show us videos of his own clergymen inciting their members to kill the Infidels, forgets to tell us that this old Rabbi who hails from some Muslim Middle East country is quite aware of what Freeman's brethren are capable of since he has witnessed it with his own eyes. So tell us, Freeman, how many Infidels (meaning Christians and Shiites in the Middle East) have your Sunni brethren murdered during this Holiest Month of the Year for Muslims? I hope you are keeping up with the news.

This is devout Hamas leader with christians.

Ismail-Haniyeh-Hamas-with-Christians-in-Gaza.jpg

gaza2.jpg

Hamas-Terrorist-Thug-Ismail-Hanyieh-Jimmy-Carter.jpg

Why, Mr. H., it is quite obvious from so many of your remarks that you are an anti-Semite. I guess Mr. H. has no problem with the Muslim clergy who incite their members to kill the Infidels, of which Mr. H. is one.

:lol: Fuck you, Sally.

Same to you, Mr. H. I think we all realize that Mr. H. has actually given no news as to what is happening in the Middle East even though he runs to this Middle East forum to give his usual "Jew" shtick.

Same to you, Mr. H. I think we all realize that Mr. H. has actually given no news as to what is happening in the Middle East even though he runs to this Middle East forum to give his usual "Jew" shtick.

He thrives off the attention, just like Sunni Troll.

Moderation Message..

OP has been contacted to provide a link for copyright material.

FlaCalTenn

he took the clip from David Duke web site. You can right click on the image and copy the image address, or view image information.

I recently visited davidduke.com and I must say that it is the most disgusting site I have ever seen. He is a true hater of Jews and the site itself is full of lies.
What a fucked up person.

one of those places you feel like you need a showered scrub downs to remove nuclear contamination. I wish he had not been allowed to return. He should have been kept in jail.

Forum List

Back