questions for anti-hunters?

This is the second time in three days he's done this - made a post, I took it literally, they he changed the parameters and accused me of wordsmithing. I think Bern needs to think before he types...

Really? Tell me where I said I wasn't going to respond any way I felt like to the answers to the questions I posed.

This is the second time in three days he's done this - made a post, I took it literally, they he changed the parameters and accused me of wordsmithing. I think Bern needs to think before he types...

I think you're right. Most times I agree with his points.. This time, however, I think he's gone crackers and needs to step away from the keyboard. :wtf: :eusa_think:

I think you're right. Most times I agree with his points.. This time, however, I think he's gone crackers and needs to step away from the keyboard. :wtf: :eusa_think:

Also very mature to talk about people in the third person when you kow they're there.

To be perfectly honest I have no idea what you're talking about anymore. I asked some questions. you answerd them and added your opinion. I told you my experience shows that opinion is without merit and therefore I don't believe it is a logical reason to be anti-hunting. I'm not sure why that's so confusing.

You miss your own point.

Duly noted.

I know it makes things far more convenient and easy for you (and a hare on the chicken shit side as well) but if you can't come straight out and say what you are getting at, I fail to see why you think you have the right to hold me to a standard that you won't hold yourself to.

And what standard would that be, B'80?

I know it makes things far more convenient and easy for you (and a hare on the chicken shit side as well) but if you can't come straight out and say what you are getting at, I fail to see why you think you have the right to hold me to a standard that you won't hold yourself to.

Just whose balls are you sucking? Your own or someone elses? You sure ain't sucking mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont like balls, can we talk about boobs, i like boobs better.

Before anyone gets mad , its a joke!

this thread could use a little humor to lighten it up

Just whose balls are you sucking? Your own or someone elses? You sure ain't sucking mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

u ever hunt?, catch any cool fish. love to hear about it

Nah, not a hunter, I don't have the bushcraft skills. I have fished. Actually the best fishing spot I ever went to was here in my state on Kangaroo Island. The serious anglers tell me that the western part of the Island (you need a boat) has some fantastic fishing there.

I don't know a lot about fishing but fishing in Australia is a huge sport.

Also very mature to talk about people in the third person when you kow they're there.

To be perfectly honest I have no idea what you're talking about anymore. I asked some questions. you answerd them and added your opinion. I told you my experience shows that opinion is without merit and therefore I don't believe it is a logical reason to be anti-hunting. I'm not sure why that's so confusing.

I didn't even give you a reason for my being anti-hunting.. In fact, I just said that *I* don't hunt, and I don't care for guns. I didn't even say I AM anti-huntingm perhaps because I'm not.

I'm afraid I don't see you're point. Because you changed the type of animal, it's now suppossed bring validity to your argument?

A deer isn't a dog. We have dogs as pets for reason instead of deer. We hunt deer instead of dogs for reason. I fail to see what this comparison is suppossed to mean.

I realize some need to be able to resort to the I never 'said' that argument so that they aren't held accountable for what they really want to say, but it is still quite clear in the language they use. You I know full well you didn't come out and say anything. If that admittance brings you some solace, great. It doesn't change the meaning behind the language you oh so carefully chose.

your misinterpretation of my words is not my problem. As a matter of fact, I have been hunting before, and I know full well how difficult it is. I have never, as you suggest, implied that hunting was easy. never. I merely said that, at this point in my life, I personally would not feel a sense of accomplishment by shooting an animal with a rifle regardless of how difficult that might be, unless, of course, if it were charging at me with the apparent intent of doing ME harm.

your misinterpretation of my words is not my problem. As a matter of fact, I have been hunting before, and I know full well how difficult it is. I have never, as you suggest, implied that hunting was easy. never. I merely said that, at this point in my life, I personally would not feel a sense of accomplishment by shooting an animal with a rifle regardless of how difficult that might be, unless, of course, if it were charging at me with the apparent intent of doing ME harm.

You did a sight more than that. Shall we quote you? If all you had said was the above there would be no discussion at all.

well... the last two pages turned into a giant pile of lame shit.

1. a deer is not a dog. It's not a cute little bunny wabbit (although we kill those too). It's not snuffleufagus from sesame street. It's a deer. We EAT deer. Much like how someone had to kill that hamburger you are going to have for lunch today. if anything, hunters have a greater capacity to comprehend the death involved with keeping their bellies full since I doubt any of you see big sad puppy dogs eyes when ordering that cheeseburger. Not only THAT... but hunters can appreciate the NATURE involved because they are actually out in it rather than sitting in a drive thru in their cozy cars. Hunters are stewards of our wild areas in a capacity that non-hunters can only hold a picket sign to represent.

2.It's THIS kind of shit that necessitates population control:
deerhit.jpg

dfw_moose_car_accident.jpg

deer_wideweb__430x290.jpg

carcrash1.jpg

3. Hunting IS a sport. shooting IS a skill. Food is one of many rewards
whitetail-deer-meat-cuts.gif

deer2.jpg

4. Families.
Benoit%20Brothers.jpg

7.jpg

kids.jpeg

biglittle.jpg

2003-4.jpg

bigcover.jpg

thehunters.jpg

C-two-deer-day.jpg

hunters1.jpg

photot45.jpg

doe.jpg

kelsey-deer-06-med.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

janski.jpg

If hunting is not your thing then, hey, enjoy whatever it is you do like. But don't make me get all Nugent on some suckers in here who want to talk shit on hunting and hunters.

I'm reminded of a story from college. I met a good friend whilst there who was from new york city (new york CITY!?!) who never had the change to go hunting OR fishing. Never in his life had he cast a rod, felt a bite, and reeled in a fish. I remember how absolutely giddy he was to be able to actually catch a fish. We decided to take him deer hunting. He didn't bag anything but he got to see others that did. The whole experience blew his mind. We were given deer steaks, burger and jerky and invited a couple foreign exchange students from Japan for some tasty goodness. It's funny that someone brought up killing a dog because in some cultures, yes, they eat a fucking dog. Is deer really THAT outrageous considering a lot of asian cuisine? Is hunting worse than a fucking slaughter house?

Go hunting and fishing with your kids. Show them why nature is worth preserving.

You really can't do it can you? You cant' say what you really believe and allow it be criticized in normal conversation. You can only make stupid innuendos. Your last line takes me back to the sixth grade.

Forum List

Back