questions for anti-hunters?

when have I EVER said I thought it was easy?

I'll wait.

You implied it quite clearly. You said you would feel no accomplishment which means you see no challenge. If you see no challenge then yes, you are saying it's easy.

Disagreeing with people who kill for the sheer rush of firing a gun, while having no intention of taking responsibility for their kill, and instead just leaving it lay there while they look for a new target does not suggest ignorance.

It most certainly does. It quite clearly shows that is what you think the mentality is of most hunters, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

It most certainly does. It quite clearly shows that is what you think the mentality is of most hunters, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

Pull your head out of your ass and show me where I said "most hunters" do anything at all.

Pull your head out of your ass and show me where I said "most hunters" do anything at all.

If that isn't what you beleive or feel, why disagree with this perceived group of people that really doesn't exist?

If that isn't what you beleive or feel, why disagree with this perceived group of people that really doesn't exist?

Contrary to your belief, that group of people *does* exist. If it didn't, there wouldn't be a specific stereotype for it, now would there?

Show me a study that indicates that 100% of all hunters are responsible.

You implied it quite clearly. You said you would feel no accomplishment which means you see no challenge. If you see no challenge then yes, you are saying it's easy.

You just twist words around any fucking which way, don't you?

Try this:

I am sure that if you lined ten little labrador puppies up and tried to shoot one of them with a bow and arrow from 200 yards away, it would be quite challenging. I know that I personally would not feel a sense of accomplishment when I saw a little puppy skewered by my arrow and dying, no matter how difficult it had been to do. But that's just me.

now...without this bullshit bernie "you implied" crap...show me where I ever said that hunting deer was easy.

I'll wait some more.

Nonetheless, you are admitting that you would shoot towards a line of innocent puppies.

Try this:

I am sure that if you lined ten little labrador puppies up and tried to shoot one of them with a bow and arrow from 200 yards away, it would be quite challenging. I know that I personally would not feel a sense of accomplishment when I saw a little puppy skewered by my arrow and dying, no matter how difficult it had been to do. But that's just me.

now...without this bullshit bernie "you implied" crap...show me where I ever said that hunting deer was easy.

I'll wait some more.

Bad analogy, mm.

Try this:

I'm afraid I don't see you're point. Because you changed the type of animal, it's now suppossed bring validity to your argument?

A deer isn't a dog. We have dogs as pets for reason instead of deer. We hunt deer instead of dogs for reason. I fail to see what this comparison is suppossed to mean.

I'll wait some more.

I realize some need to be able to resort to the I never 'said' that argument so that they aren't held accountable for what they really want to say, but it is still quite clear in the language they use. You I know full well you didn't come out and say anything. If that admittance brings you some solace, great. It doesn't change the meaning behind the language you oh so carefully chose.

Absurd and even silly, B'80.

I'm afraid I don't see you're point. Because you changed the type of animal, it's now suppossed bring validity to your argument?

A deer isn't a dog. We have dogs as pets for reason instead of deer. We hunt deer instead of dogs for reason. I fail to see what this comparison is suppossed to mean.

I realize some need to be able to resort to the I never 'said' that argument so that they aren't held accountable for what they really want to say, but it is still quite clear in the language they use. You I know full well you didn't come out and say anything. If that admittance brings you some solace, great. It doesn't change the meaning behind the language you oh so carefully chose.

Are you proud of yourself?

Contrary to your belief, that group of people *does* exist. If it didn't, there wouldn't be a specific stereotype for it, now would there?

I don't beleive it exists in the sense that the few oddballs that get some perverse joy out of it shouldn't even be part of the debate. Growing up a hunter I know many many hunters. It is a way of life and tradition where I'm from. Your stereotype doesnt fit any hunter I've ever known. Seemingly your aversion to hunting seems to have something to do with how responsible you beleive your avg hunter is. I believe you think you're stereotype covers a larger number of people than it does in reality. I'm well aware there are exceptions to everything. I don't see the point of centering a debate around them or haveing an aversion to something based on such a small group.

Absurd and even silly, B'80.

Are you proud of yourself?

Proud to see yet another that doesn't have the balls to say what's really on his mind or admit what they really beleive. What exactley is absurd about it? Do you have any first-hand hunting experience yourself that validates my said absurdity?

I don't beleive it exists in the sense that the few oddballs that get some perverse joy out of it shouldn't even be part of the debate. Growing up a hunter I know many many hunters. It is a way of life and tradition where I'm from. Your stereotype doesnt fit any hunter I've ever known. Seemingly your aversion to hunting seems to have something to do with how responsible you beleive your avg hunter is. I believe you think you're stereotype covers a larger number of people than it does in reality. I'm well aware there are exceptions to everything. I don't see the point of centering a debate around them or haveing an aversion to something based on such a small group.

You asked for an opinion..If you were going to set boundaries on the type of opinion you found acceptable, or the type of opinion you wanted excluded from this thread, perhaps you should have said so in the beginning.

You asked for an opinion..If you were going to set boundaries on the type of opinion you found acceptable, or the type of opinion you wanted excluded from this thread, perhaps you should have said so in the beginning.

To which I have the right to tell you if your opinion has any merit. I beieve I can say with hight degree of credibility, as a hunter and knowing many, many hunters, to you (not a hunter and probably not knowing very many), that that particular opinion has very little merit in a debate as to why people are anti-hunting.

This is the second time in three days he's done this - made a post, I took it literally, they he changed the parameters and accused me of wordsmithing. I think Bern needs to think before he types...

Forum List

Back