Vampire Buck Terrorizes Doe.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Boy oh boy that cute lil doe is REALLY PICKING EM UP & PUTTING EM DOWN trying to escape that AGGRESIVE Vampire buck. Those FOREIGN bucks appear to be seriously lacking in courtship manners for sure.

These Chinese Water deer appear to be just one of several species that make up the Vampire class of deer(they BARK like a pooch!).

MAN EATING DEER OF TEXAS. Bet you will never look @ deer the same way again!

ALIEN DEER FROM ANOTHER PLANET???

Tufted Deer image. Half goat/half deer?

Muntjac deer below(medium German Shepard size deer). This breed of deer comes outfitted with two sets of HYPER FUNCTIONAL scent glands one pair on top of its head & the 'pop out' scent glands located in front of/& below the eyes. These deer are NOT herd creatures so in the vast expanses of the Asian jungles they need a STRONG scent as a 'locator' for potential mating partners to pick up on.

Below; it's either a Photo Shop job or the real McCoy. I was skeptical @ first but if one knows the Holstein breed of dairy cows then it will be impossible to miss the cow in this deer/half breed? I hand milked Jerseys for two years but have been around many a dairy that featured the Holstein cows. The vid captured my attention but made me a believer @ 1:17 - 1:28 with BOTH the head & body movements like I know these animals better than they know themselves. I checked out other links on genetic hybrids but there appears to be a more 'unprovable' gray zone than B&W confirmation.

Boy oh boy that cute lil doe is REALLY PICKING EM UP & PUTTING EM DOWN trying to escape that AGGRESIVE Vampire buck. Those FOREIGN bucks appear to be seriously lacking in courtship manners for sure.

These Chinese Water deer appear to be just one of several species that make up the Vampire class of deer(they BARK like a pooch!).

MAN EATING DEER OF TEXAS. Bet you will never look @ deer the same way again!

ALIEN DEER FROM ANOTHER PLANET???

Tufted Deer image. Half goat/half deer?

Muntjac deer below(medium German Shepard size deer). This breed of deer comes outfitted with two sets of HYPER FUNCTIONAL scent glands one pair on top of its head & the 'pop out' scent glands located in front of/& below the eyes. These deer are NOT herd creatures so in the vast expanses of the Asian jungles they need a STRONG scent as a 'locator' for potential mating partners to pick up on.

Below; it's either a Photo Shop job or the real McCoy. I was skeptical @ first but if one knows the Holstein breed of dairy cows then it will be impossible to miss the cow in this deer/half breed? I hand milked Jerseys for two years but have been around many a dairy that featured the Holstein cows. The vid captured my attention but made me a believer @ 1:17 - 1:28 with BOTH the head & body movements like I know these animals better than they know themselves. I checked out other links on genetic hybrids but there appears to be a more 'unprovable' gray zone than B&W confirmation.

I love all your deer videos!

I love all your deer videos!

THANKS! We'll get back to NORMAL DEER. Check out this Columbian Black-Tailed doe below. Freeze the vid @ 0:12 to see perfection in creation! She is shaped like Bitsy-Baby & eyes when relaxed, look identical to Bitsy-Baby's soft eyes. Bitsy-baby would drop those ears STRAIGHT BACK & eyes got serious when attending to herd discipline. The coloring of this doe is WAY OFF especially the face from Bitsy- baby's more tanish brown coloring & Black hat on her forehead plus she had a whiteish blended face(not a bald face). I keep looking but can't locate a carbon copy image of her, but some are somewhat close kind of. It's only been 55 yrs ago & I'm still looking for her, @ least in images. I'm so screwed.

THANKS! We'll get back to NORMAL DEER. Check out this Columbian Black-Tailed doe below. Freeze the vid @ 0:12 to see perfection in creation! She is shaped like Bitsy-Baby & eyes when relaxed, look identical to Bitsy-Baby's soft eyes. Bitsy-baby would drop those ears STRAIGHT BACK & eyes got serious when attending to herd discipline. The coloring of this doe is WAY OFF especially the face from Bitsy- baby's more tanish brown coloring & Black hat on her forehead plus she had a whiteish blended face(not a bald face). I keep looking but can't locate a carbon copy image of her, but some are somewhat close kind of. It's only been 55 yrs ago & I'm still looking for her, @ least in images. I'm so screwed.

Simple gorgeousness.

Had my first close encounter on the way home from church yesterday -- a very spotty fawn by the side of the highway. Did not see its mama anywhere and it dashed back into the cornfield as I passed.

Forum List

Back