Questions Arise Over Trump’s Michigan Crowd After Sign Holder Admissions

Donald Trump did not speak to a roomful of striking Detroit autoworkers Wednesday night. He didn’t speak in Detroit, even. And he definitely didn’t speak at a unionized automaker.

The former president did speak at Drake Enterprises, a small non-union company outside Detroit, where he repeatedly bashed union leadership and argued United Auto Workers members had their priorities backward.
Once a con man, always a con man.

Does he wear Bronze too, like Mr. Trump does?
You have some serious PTDS... All the high gasoline, and food prices are caused by Joe Biden Admin. The high amount of crime going on in the US is because of Joe Biden Admin. Yet all you can do is think about the 45th President? Is it because you want to have sex with him?

More of the same from the Trump Campaign? What is it with these fake people, there -- starting with the Escalator at Trump Tower in 2015

Questions Arise Over Trump’s Michigan Crowd After Sign Holder Admissions

So far, the number of jobs in vehicle and parts manufacturing in Michigan has held essentially steady during Biden's term in the White House, increasing by 2% to about 169,000 jobs in August, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

During Trump's four-year term, the number of jobs in vehicle and parts manufacturing in Michigan fell by 5% to about 166,000, according to the bureau's tracking.

One of the attendees for Trump's speech, Doug King, a 55-year-old auto worker from Clawson, said ultimately, consumers, not the government, should decide which vehicles to purchase.

King said he supported Trump's efforts to pressure auto manufacturers to keep jobs in the United States during his term in the White House.

“The four years under Trump were the best years that we had in the auto industry," contended King, who works for Stellantis ( strike by the United Auto Workers against Ford, General Motors and Stellantis).

Amid a historic strike by the United Auto Workers against Ford, General Motors and Stellantis, Trump said: "Your current negotiations don’t mean as much as you think."

Trump argued that regardless of the outcome of the strike, the bigger threat to employees was the shift to electric cars and trucks, which he described as a "hit job" on Michigan and Detroit.

"You can be loyal to American labor or you can be loyal to the environmental lunatics," Trump said at one point. "But you can’t really be loyal to both. It’s one or the other."
They have done that in the past. They pay Black people to pretend they support Trump, holding signs.

Lots of empty space behind the water feature. :auiqs.jpg:

Democrats are funny.

They can see things with their own eyes, yet will believe a false narrative provided by biased news sources...

crowds-on-the-national-mall-and-in-front-of-the-us-capitol-watch-us-picture-id632194746

Spoon fed your own opinions by CNN. That's crazy.

The pictures I've posted are with Trump on stage. You can see it with your own eyes, but you believe something else. Nuts. Literally.

You should know by now that CNN lies about just about everything Trump, but you continue to believe them.

The BS you prefer to believe is before Trump took the stage. See....

donald-trump-is-sworn-in-as-45th-president-of-the-united-states.jpg

Regards,
Jim

Democrats are funny.

They can see things with their own eyes, yet will believe a false narrative provided by biased news sources...

crowds-on-the-national-mall-and-in-front-of-the-us-capitol-watch-us-picture-id632194746

Spoon fed your own opinions by CNN. That's crazy.

The pictures I've posted are with Trump on stage. You can see it with your own eyes, but you believe something else. Nuts. Literally.

You should know by now that CNN lies about just about everything Trump, but you continue to believe them.

The BS you prefer to believe is before Trump took the stage. See....

donald-trump-is-sworn-in-as-45th-president-of-the-united-states.jpg

Regards,
Jim

Trump inauguration crowd photos were edited after he intervened​

Exclusive: documents released to Guardian reveal government photographer cropped space ‘where crowd ended’

A government photographer edited official pictures of Donald Trump’s inauguration to make the crowd appear bigger following a personal intervention from the president, according to newly released documents.

The photographer cropped out empty space “where the crowd ended” for a new set of pictures requested by Trump on the first morning of his presidency, after he was angered by images showing his audience was smaller than Barack Obama’s in 2009.

The detail was revealed in investigative reports released to the Guardian under the Freedom of Information Act by the inspector general of the US interior department. They shed new light on the first self-inflicted crisis of Trump’s presidency, when his White House falsely claimed he had attracted the biggest ever inauguration audience.

trump inauguration crowd size 2.png

You have some serious PTDS... All the high gasoline, and food prices are caused by Joe Biden Admin. The high amount of crime going on in the US is because of Joe Biden Admin. Yet all you can do is think about the 45th President? Is it because you want to have sex with him?

Trump didn't want to wear a mask because it smudged his Bronze? :auiqs.jpg:

and speaking of masks and Mr. Trump : Remember when he said he said he looked like the Lone Ranger? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

“I had a mask on. I sort of liked the way I looked. OK. I thought it was OK. It was a dark black mask, and I thought it looked OK. It looked like the Lone Ranger...I have no problem with that, and if people feel good about it, they should do it.” -- :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The Trumpheads are like the Deadheads except the Deadheads didn't get paid to follow the band.
Yeah, we vote for Trump and then he enacts policies that improve our lives, so we continue our support.

Dems vote for failure, then vote for more of it, even though the policies which were enacted and made their lives worse (inflation, open border, COVID lockdowns, crime...) Weird.

Yeah, we vote for Trump
That's all fine and good but when you lose at the polls, then lose in court, and all your challenges to the elections end in failure and you still launch an plot to overturn the election, don't be surprised at the continuing reverberations that you will have down the line.

Oh my GOD! She attended a Trump rally AND ISN'T EVEN IN A UNION!

Oh the shame! That's even worse than murdering 200,000 Americans with fentanyl poisoning! It's even worse than selling out the American people to china! It's even worse than doubling food, gas, and electric prices!
What does a paid to lie person at a Trump rally, have to do with Fentanyl poisoning?

Forum List

Back