Question

I think they should eradicate the entire area myself. But I highly doubt Israel will finish off Hamas completely, and I doubt they'll do much more than destroy the tunnel networks.

But as for me... I'm just so done with those people.

For years I kept believing that these "Palestinians" were just these poor sad little people abused by terrorist groups controlling the area, and used as pawns against Israel.

You know, just caught in the crossfire.

But after the 9/11 videos of their celebration, and after killing the two jews who accidentally walked into Palestinian areas, literally being thrown out of the police station windows.... and now... watching them celebrate.... literally have a block party over the cold blooded murder of three unarmed, non-soldier teenagers.... and taking photos of three bloody fingers and posting them on the internet in celebration....

These are not innocent civilians. These are not poor people caught in the crossfire. These are all terrorist, murdering, dogs.

They are no longer human, and as far as I'm concerned, let Israel do absolutely whatever they wish to these people. Flatten the entire Gaza City. Level the place. These people have earned it all. It's sad. It's terrible. It's horrific. But it is what these people have earned.

G-d let justice be served, let Israel destroy the entire area.

I second that thought. It's past time to fight it like a War and get it over with. Enough is enough.

What war? The Palestinians have no armament. The Jews just want to do to the Christians and Muslims of Palestine what the Germans did to them, just because they can.

Israel created a field hospitals to help injured civilians of Gaza.

Hamas didn't like the idea, and began shooting at the hospital.

Talk about Nazis, much.

I second that thought. It's past time to fight it like a War and get it over with. Enough is enough.

What war? The Palestinians have no armament. The Jews just want to do to the Christians and Muslims of Palestine what the Germans did to them, just because they can.

Israel created a field hospitals to help injured civilians of Gaza.

Hamas didn't like the idea, and began shooting at the hospital.

Talk about Nazis, much.
Another brilliant act of the resistance..the only cure for this sort of idiots is a bullet in the head.

Should Israel end this operation when the tunnels are destroyed or should they go on until all of Hamas is destroyed?

Also, why is Hamas attracted to tunnels? Aren't rats attracted to tunnels too?

Comparing people to rats?! Hmmmmmm.

True. That was mean.

I have nothing against rats.

Have you ever seen what happens when you try and touch a baby rat?

His mother will bite your fingers off and make them her lunch snack.

She will defend her young, not use it as a shield.

The rats are deeply insulted to be compared with Hamas.

Yeah, I was going to say, until rats start putting bomb jacks on their babies, it's really not fair to the rats to make that comparison.

Now a comparison to lemmings is a bit closer.... just a bit. At least the suicidal part.

I don't think it was signed by anybody.

So again a non answer. Are you saying it is fake? Are you saying that this is not at the core of the Palestinian/Fatah/Hamas view of their wish for a resolution?

From what I understand the so called charter was written by one man as a recruitment tool for the first intifada. It wasn't endorsed by any of the Hamas leadership.

So are you really saying that it is not the aim of Hamas at all? Really? Seriously?

How about that? How about we just drop all the "well if Europeans had..." blaw blaw blaw blaw blaw blaw shut up.

And don't tell me you are not a hypocrite on this.... because I know better.

If you live in America, and your son, or your daughters husband, the father of your grand kids, accidentally turned off the wrong exit, and ended up at a native American reservation, and they dragged him alive to the police station, beat him until he was unrecognizable, and then threw him out the window to a mob, which then dismembered him, torn his body to ribbons, half BURNT him, and then dragged his lifeless corpse through the streets for 6 hours or more, as people had a party and celebrated his death, and posted pictures on Facebook, and videos on Youtube of your son, or son-in-law, being mutilated.....

.... Are you telling me, you'd sit there going "well if only our European ancestors had not come here.... If only my ancestors had stayed in Europe where they came from...."

No. You would not. Don't even try and lie to me. You'd be demanding the national guard march in there with tanks, and napalm. That's what you'd be doing. Don't even attempt to claim otherwise.

This is a parallel that I have posted as well. And I think it is quite a good one. Unfortunately monte alludes to living in Canada and even alluded to being a part of one of the "First Nations", but I don't remember an actually forthright reply to my question about it.

The Palestinians still have keys to their homes that the European Jews stole from them. It is not ancient history. It is a recent colonial project that went bad. There will be no peace until the Jews accept the fact that they stole the land and homes <snip>

Wow, do we have to have another history lesson? When the Jews first started returning to area known as Palestine in the late 1800's I believe they bought land from Arab landholders. After WWI, the British were in total control of the area called the Mandate for Palestine, which BTW is MUCH larger than Israel today. The British allowed the Jews to immigrate in varying numbers until they gave up the mandate after WWII. It was the British who were in control.

Now after the declaration of the Jewish State in 1948, it is still a grey area as there is evidence for both sides whether the Israelites totally expelled the Arabs (who only started calling themselves "Palestinians" much later on) or whether they left upon the urging of the Arab League with a promise that the Jews would be driven to the sea.

Many other things have happened then and since and I am not saying that it was all good by either side.

But the fact remains. By now the locks have been changed. You cannot unscramble eggs and what happened back then is pretty much irrelevant to what is happening now.

The Palestinians still have keys to their homes that the European Jews stole from them. It is not ancient history. It is a recent colonial project that went bad. There will be no peace until the Jews accept the fact that they stole the land and homes <snip>

Wow, do we have to have another history lesson? When the Jews first started returning to area known as Palestine in the late 1800's I believe they bought land from Arab landholders. After WWI, the British were in total control of the area called the Mandate for Palestine, which BTW is MUCH larger than Israel today. The British allowed the Jews to immigrate in varying numbers until they gave up the mandate after WWII. It was the British who were in control.

Now after the declaration of the Jewish State in 1948, it is still a grey area as there is evidence for both sides whether the Israelites totally expelled the Arabs (who only started calling themselves "Palestinians" much later on) or whether they left upon the urging of the Arab League with a promise that the Jews would be driven to the sea.

Many other things have happened then and since and I am not saying that it was all good by either side.

But the fact remains. By now the locks have been changed. You cannot unscramble eggs and what happened back then is pretty much irrelevant to what is happening now.

Not to disagree....

From my understanding the land of "Palestine" was so barren, that the Ottoman empire couldn't get Arabs in sufficient numbers to inhabit and cultivate the ground. The Sultan of the Ottomans directly encouraged Jews to move back to Israel.

Jews were first exiled from Spain, Italy and Portugal. Then the Ottomans put them back in Jerusalem, in the early 1500s.

The migration back to Israel, continued from within the Ottoman empire, and from without.

Forum List

Back