Question

By the way, can you list the Hamas officials who signed that charter?

What difference does it make? I did not sign the Declaration of Independence-----or
the Gettysburg Address Of couse I did not repudiate either-------can you tell me who had
repudiated the stink and the filth that YOU support-----to wit----the hamas charter?

Can I take that as a no?

you can take that as "it does not matter what their names are" they are the elected
representatives of the filth you support----until you repudiate their filth-----you are assumed
to support it

February 2013: Hamas' Covenant With Death - Maoz Israel

Excerpts From the Hamas Charter
The Covenant of the
Islamic resistance Movement (1988)

[The Hamas organization was born out of the Muslim Brotherhood organization. When Palestinian militants speak of Palestine, their definition is the land from the Mediterranean to the Jordan River.]

ARTICLE 1

The Islamic Resistance Movement: The Movement’s program is Islam. From it, it draws its ideas, ways of thinking and understanding of the universe, life and man. It resorts to it for judgment in all its conduct, and it is inspired by it for guidance of its steps.

ARTICLE 2

The Islamic Resistance Movement [Hamas] is one of the wings of Moslem Brotherhood in Palestine. Moslem Brotherhood Movement is a universal organization which constitutes the largest Islamic movement in modern times. It is characterized by its deep understanding, accurate comprehension and its complete embrace of all Islamic concepts of all aspects of life, culture, creed, politics, economics, education, society, justice and judgment, the spreading of Islam, education, art, information, science of the occult and conversion to Islam.

ARTICLE 6

The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine.

ARTICLE 7

The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the links in the chain of the struggle against the Zionist invaders.

The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:

“The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.”

ARTICLE 8

Allah is its target; the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes. [This has been the Muslim Brotherhood’s original motto since the movement’s inception in 1928]

What a joke of a Charter!! First of all, it's not political, but religious in nature. Secondly, all I see is Islam, Islam, Islam. monte and Tinmore keep on emphasizing how Christians are so much a part of the Palestinian people, but I don't see that here. Can this Charter compare to the beauty of the American Declaration of Independence or Israel's for that matter?

The Covenant of the

[The Hamas organization was born out of the Muslim Brotherhood organization. When Palestinian militants speak of Palestine, their definition is the land from the Mediterranean to the Jordan River.]

ARTICLE 1

The Islamic Resistance Movement: The Movement’s program is Islam. From it, it draws its ideas, ways of thinking and understanding of the universe, life and man. It resorts to it for judgment in all its conduct, and it is inspired by it for guidance of its steps.

ARTICLE 2

The Islamic Resistance Movement [Hamas] is one of the wings of Moslem Brotherhood in Palestine. Moslem Brotherhood Movement is a universal organization which constitutes the largest Islamic movement in modern times. It is characterized by its deep understanding, accurate comprehension and its complete embrace of all Islamic concepts of all aspects of life, culture, creed, politics, economics, education, society, justice and judgment, the spreading of Islam, education, art, information, science of the occult and conversion to Islam.

ARTICLE 6

The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine.

ARTICLE 7

The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the links in the chain of the struggle against the Zionist invaders.

“The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.”

ARTICLE 8

Allah is its target; the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes. [This has been the Muslim Brotherhood’s original motto since the movement’s inception in 1928]

What a joke of a Charter!! First of all, it's not political, but religious in nature. Secondly, all I see is Islam, Islam, Islam. monte and Tinmore keep on emphasizing how Christians are so much a part of the Palestinian people, but I don't see that here. Can this Charter compare to the beauty of the American Declaration of Independence or Israel's for that matter?

As long as Hams and other similar orgs are in Gaza, there will be no Peace.

The Covenant of the

ARTICLE 1

ARTICLE 2

ARTICLE 6

ARTICLE 7

ARTICLE 8

monte, have you read this Charter? I must admit it's the first time for me. Disgusted.

Israel will never stamp out the resistance against their oppression and occupation.

Another Pro Palestinian lie. Israel left Gaza in 2005 and was IMMEDIATELY rewarded with more Rocket Fire. The Palestinians want more " freedom?" After WW 2 there were restrictions on Japan and Germany until they showed they were " neighbors in peace" To a certain extent there are still constrictions . After Israel left it was up to them to make the next move. What was their next move? More Rockets. :evil:

iAnother Pro Palestinian lie. Israel left Gaza in 2005 and was IMMEDIATELY rewarded with more Rocket Fire.

Bullshit, Israel never left Gaza, they have had it under siege since the settlers left. The rockets came after the Israelis refused to lift the siege. Any population under siege has the right to try to lift the siege.

Israel will never stamp out the resistance against their oppression and occupation.

Wanna bet?

Yes. Israel will never stamp out resistance to their oppression and occupation. It is impossible. The white South Africans and Rhodesians can explain it better, I am sure.

Israel with its superiority both morally and militarily can achieve whatever is necessary, but unfortunately Israel and its people have that rare commodity called a conscience which places it at great disadvantage when confronted by terrorists islamics who have no hesitation even in killing their own people!

Wanna bet?

Yes. Israel will never stamp out resistance to their oppression and occupation. It is impossible. The white South Africans and Rhodesians can explain it better, I am sure.

The south African situation is unrelated to Islamic culture I agree that muslims will
never give up their custom of slitting the throats of infants for the glory of their "god"---
and never stop referring to the activity as DEFENDING ISLAAAAM------the only issue
is where they do it -----hopefully it can be confined to each other

Wanna bet?

The south African situation is unrelated to Islamic culture I agree that muslims will
never give up their custom of slitting the throats of infants for the glory of their "god"---
and never stop referring to the activity as DEFENDING ISLAAAAM------the only issue

The South African situation is completely analogous to the Israel Palestine situation. European settlers with nukes think that will be able to oppress and control the indigenous population they displaced forever. But, they were/are so wrong.

The South African situation is completely analogous to the Israel Palestine situation. European settlers with nukes think that will be able to oppress and control the indigenous population they displaced forever. But, they were/are so wrong.

I have a much more accurate analogy------you and shit

Wanna bet?

Israel with its superiority both morally and militarily can achieve whatever is necessary, but unfortunately Israel and its people have that rare commodity called a conscience which places it at great disadvantage when confronted by terrorists islamics who have no hesitation even in killing their own people!

What morality, they are behaving like the Nazis.

I have a much more accurate analogy------you and shit

Ahh, I see you got the point and don't have an answer.

Should Israel end this operation when the tunnels are destroyed or should they go on until all of Hamas is destroyed?

Also, why is Hamas attracted to tunnels? Aren't rats attracted to tunnels too?

I think they should eradicate the entire area myself. But I highly doubt Israel will finish off Hamas completely, and I doubt they'll do much more than destroy the tunnel networks.

But as for me... I'm just so done with those people.

For years I kept believing that these "Palestinians" were just these poor sad little people abused by terrorist groups controlling the area, and used as pawns against Israel.

You know, just caught in the crossfire.

But after the 9/11 videos of their celebration, and after killing the two jews who accidentally walked into Palestinian areas, literally being thrown out of the police station windows.... and now... watching them celebrate.... literally have a block party over the cold blooded murder of three unarmed, non-soldier teenagers.... and taking photos of three bloody fingers and posting them on the internet in celebration....

These are not innocent civilians. These are not poor people caught in the crossfire. These are all terrorist, murdering, dogs.

They are no longer human, and as far as I'm concerned, let Israel do absolutely whatever they wish to these people. Flatten the entire Gaza City. Level the place. These people have earned it all. It's sad. It's terrible. It's horrific. But it is what these people have earned.

G-d let justice be served, let Israel destroy the entire area.

Should Israel end this operation when the tunnels are destroyed or should they go on until all of Hamas is destroyed?

I think they should eradicate the entire area myself. But I highly doubt Israel will finish off Hamas completely, and I doubt they'll do much more than destroy the tunnel networks.

For years I kept believing that these "Palestinians" were just these poor sad little people abused by terrorist groups controlling the area, and used as pawns against Israel.

But after the 9/11 videos of their celebration, and after killing the two jews who accidentally walked into Palestinian areas, literally being thrown out of the police station windows.... and now... watching them celebrate.... literally have a block party over the cold blooded murder of three unarmed, non-soldier teenagers.... and taking photos of three bloody fingers and posting them on the internet in celebration....

These are not innocent civilians. These are not poor people caught in the crossfire. These are all terrorist, murdering, dogs.

They are no longer human, and as far as I'm concerned, let Israel do absolutely whatever they wish to these people. Flatten the entire Gaza City. Level the place. These people have earned it all. It's sad. It's terrible. It's horrific. But it is what these people have earned.

I second that thought. It's past time to fight it like a War and get it over with. Enough is enough.

I second that thought. It's past time to fight it like a War and get it over with. Enough is enough.

What war? The Palestinians have no armament. The Jews just want to do to the Christians and Muslims of Palestine what the Germans did to them, just because they can.

What war? The Palestinians have no armament. The Jews just want to do to the Christians and Muslims of Palestine what the Germans did to them, just because they can.

They have Rockets, Mortars, IED's and Missiles. They have shot around 3000 Rockets in this alone. Exactly where is it they have nothing........................

Israel should go ahead and Occupy and take the region by force. If that means collateral damage than so be it. Hamas needs to go, and perpetual War is useless.

END IT.

They have Rockets, Mortars, IED's and Missiles. They have shot around 3000 Rockets in this alone. Exactly where is it they have nothing........................

Israel should go ahead and Occupy and take the region by force. If that means collateral damage than so be it. Hamas needs to go, and perpetual War is useless.

END IT.

Leave Monte alone---- Nazis who escaped JUSTICE AT NUREMBURG---were hired
to tell the TRUE STORY of the arab victims of Zionist aggression in 1945-----the Nazi
experts started it out by stating that the jews INVADED Palestine with bomber
jets and atom bombs and the poor innocent arabs had nothing more than
a clay water jug. He is faithfully repeating---the story

What morality, they are behaving like the Nazis.

Hamas is behaving like brutal butchering primitives without any moral at all!

Their great leader is so terrified of Israel that he lives as far away as possible from Gaza, in a 6 star luxury Hotel in Qatar, no doubt indulging in wine, women and song! he is a multimillionaire after stealing money through graft and corruption from the Palestinians and the UN.

From his far away hideout he has no problems whatsoever in allowing the killing of his own people just to seek centre stage in the world which has forgotten all about his miserable terrorist organization!

How do you dare to talk about morality!

Forum List

Back