Report: IDF has begun pumping seawater into Hamas tunnels in Gaza

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
(Emanuel Fabian/Times of Israel)
The IDF has started pumping seawater into Hamas’s underground tunnel system in Gaza, The Wall Street Journal reports, citing “US officials briefed on the Israeli military’s operations.”
IDF chief Herzi Halevi said last week that flooding the tunnels is “a good idea, but I won’t comment on its specifics.”
The military has refused to comment on details of its operations to destroy the tunnel infrastructure.

According to the report, the flooding of the Hamas tunnels began sometime last month.
Environmental experts have warned that the move will have long-lasting effects on the groundwater in the Strip.

It's clearly the beginning of the end for Hamas.

The IDF has started pumping seawater into Hamas’s underground tunnel system in Gaza, The Wall Street Journal reports, citing “US officials briefed on the Israeli military’s operations.”
IDF chief Herzi Halevi said last week that flooding the tunnels is “a good idea, but I won’t comment on its specifics.”
The military has refused to comment on details of its operations to destroy the tunnel infrastructure.

According to the report, the flooding of the Hamas tunnels began sometime last month.
Environmental experts have warned that the move will have long-lasting effects on the groundwater in the Strip.

I thought I saw a video on Kaotic about HAMAS being drowned in a tunnel a couple of days ago. Probably part of this story. The terrorist rats are being drowned !!

How would it impact the Las Vegas Strip?

Seriously, good move. Israel has calculated that most if not all the remaining hostages are dead, or the Muslim monsters would be making more offers of releasing their poor victims.

I thought I saw a video on Kaotic about HAMAS being drowned in a tunnel a couple of days ago. Probably part of this story. The terrorist rats are being drowned !!
My guess is that some of the rats scurried to the surface, where they were arrested by the IDF, and other rats were simply drowned.

May any of the remaining hostages, if there are any, rest in peace after their hell on earth. And may the Muslim monsters rot in hell.

:thup:

"Pumping water, pumping lead, but we're not pumping the brakes until Hamas is destroyed." - Bibi

My guess is that some of the rats scurried to the surface, where they were arrested by the IDF, and other rats were simply drowned.

May any of the remaining hostages, if there are any, rest in peace after their hell on earth. And may the Muslim monsters rot in hell.
Actually, reports said that they came out shooting. That's why Israel should have pumped the tunnels full of Sarin rather than water.

Sarin gas is heavier than air and none of the terrorists would have came out of the tunnels. They all would have suffered especially excruciating deaths.

That creates two extra problems for the Palestinians:

1. It can cause the tunnels to cave in and makes the ground underneath soft, creating problems and making it dangerous if someone wants to erect buildings above.

2. It can contaminate the water supply.

Yet another of Israel's war crimes.

(I couldn't read the article)

More BS
It has not worked because the Freedom fighters are inflicting huge pain on the Ethnic Cleansers and their Yemen brothers are causing havoc in the Red Sea ,
Akbars looking strong and Israelis are stunned .

Is there a webcam, so we could watch?
Silly Billy .
Our Freedom Fighters are catching stragglers , holding them under water until they beg and then smacking their naughty little bottoms before sending them back .
The Palestinian way of Cleansing .

Forum List

Back