Question

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
Should Israel end this operation when the tunnels are destroyed or should they go on until all of Hamas is destroyed?

Also, why is Hamas attracted to tunnels? Aren't rats attracted to tunnels too?

It will not end until Hamas is destroyed and the land is restored as the LORD has promised to restore it. In Obadiah it says the entire House of Esau is no more. The House of Jacob is like a fire and consumes the House of Esau like stubble. Nothing left. Not one remaining in Gaza. It is emptied. The House of Benjamin will live in Gaza in the future. When that will be I could not say. I would have to believe it is getting close though.

Last edited:
Should Israel end this operation when the tunnels are destroyed or should they go on until all of Hamas is destroyed?

Imprisoned people tend to dig tunnels in attempt to gain freedom.

You are mistaken. There are no arabs leaving Gaza to Egypt by way of those tunnels. Those tunnels are used to send weapons into Gaza from the terrorists in Egypt. The weapons the arabs are using against the Israeli civilians. That is why those tunnels have to be destroyed.

After investigating all West Bank prisoners of Hamas which clearly turned back to bad habits, The Shabak (General Security Service of Israel) mapped all those tunnels, the IDF ground invasion was about to come anyway, and they keep talking about reaching the goals, the Shabak probably will release soon a report about Mega-Terrorist attack planned (unofficial rumor - during Independence Day in Israel) I know that 45 tunnels leading to Israeli cities/villages in the south, the other tunnels were providing escape routes and kidnapping equipment found inside as well.
Israel must eliminate Hamas at all cost and we got a mission to finish and so does the IDF Spokesmen said - Israel about to intensify the offense against Hamas, my humble opinion - with all the military goals achieved so far - Hamas threat must be perished, but it is not the end, there are 18 hostile terrorist organizations in Gaza itself, Hamas is just the most louder one, north, Hezbollah, new frontier we also about to hear in the near future is ISIS from the east, and God knows what else.

Peace,
Danny.

Last edited:
Israel will never stamp out the resistance against their oppression and occupation.

They should continue until they have destroyed as much of Hamas and their weapons stashes as possible. You can't kill the ideology, but you can knock them back for a few years.

Israel is not oppressing the Arab people. Their own people do that to them by holding them hostage in Gaza and not permitting them to leave for a better life. That cannot possibly be blamed on the Israelis. You are misinformed, Montelatici.

Israel will never stamp out the resistance against their oppression and occupation.
So why do you really care about paper airplanes and toy soldiers?
To my humble opinion..As long as hate-preachers - like montelatici - exist - we won't..but we are not afraid of a long road.
:eusa_snooty:

Honestly I fear that we need to re think our military strategies to bring them up (or down) to the 21st century style of terrorist warfare to truly defeat them.

During most of the wars of the 20th century there were "lines" where real men stood up and faced their enemy like true men. Now a days (and almost starting with the Vietnam War) there are no lines anymore, nor on the part of the 'enemy' terrorists; real men.

Our 21st century warfare against terrorists means we fight pussies without uniforms, nor countries, nor true honor; making sissified terrorist attacks and then fighting from civilian houses with women and children in front of them to make the biggest media 'blitz'.

And the real worst part of our 21st century warfare is that we are too worried about the effen media. Just like the US was back in Vietnam.

If Hamas wants to make a fight, then let them stand up like REAL men (instead of their leader sitting posh and well fed in a 5 star hotel in Qatar), i.e. WWII style and see what happens. Otherwise, I suggest that we who oppose this style, adopt this style and kill them with their own tactics!

And then there is the total other alternative. Let the US make Gaza into a glass parking lot on behalf of Israel. Just like we should have Afghanistan on behalf of us.

Last edited:
It will not end until Hamas is destroyed and the land is restored as the LORD has promised to restore it. In Obadiah it says the entire House of Esau is no more. The House of Jacob is like a fire and consumes the House of Esau like stubble. Nothing left. Not one remaining in Gaza. It is emptied. The House of Benjamin will live in Gaza in the future. When that will be I could not say. I would have to believe it is getting close though.

Actually, it was the Tribe of Dan that bordered on Gaza. We know this from Samson the Danite, who fought the Philistines (single-handedly) in Gaza. The Tribe of Benjamin was nearer to Jerusalem and the Temple.

Actually, it was the Tribe of Dan that bordered on Gaza. We know this from Samson the Danite, who fought the Philistines (single-handedly) in Gaza. The Tribe of Benjamin was nearer to Jerusalem and the Temple.

Hah the amazing thing is that all the names fit exactly.
-Tribe of Benjamin Netanyahu.
-Philistines - Palestine - Palestinians
If you read the bible you can connect many dots.. I'm just lazy to get into it right now :lol:

Hah the amazing thing is that all the names fit exactly.
-Tribe of Benjamin Netanyahu.
-Philistines - Palestine - Palestinians
If you read the bible you can connect many dots.. I'm just lazy to get into it right now :lol:

Israel should have named the current operation in Gaza JAWBONE OF AN ASS

Comparing people to rats?! Hmmmmmm.

Yup, they are admirers of Goebbels. Nazis by any other name.

Just noticed the similarity because I live in New York City and I've seen rats in tunnels, sewers, and train tracks many times. So when I saw Hamas guys crawling in the tunnels on the news, it just reminded me of them. It was reported that they have a whole undergound city over there. I also read where it cost them over a million dollars to build that city. Yet they claim to be impoverished.

when the SHOE FITS-----rats are vicious and they favor crawling thru tunnels-------its an apt simile
when applied to terrorist baby killers who construct tunnels (dig them out as do rats) for their own
purposes -----rats do it to GET in to places they are not wanted----and they steal and defile----
they sometimes bite----but do not slit throats------they carry disease. A good way to get rid of
rats is to plug up the holes and to poison them-----some people like to kill them in traps

Yup, they are admirers of Goebbels. Nazis by any other name.

Just noticed the similarity because I live in New York City and I've seen rats in tunnels, sewers, and train tracks many times. So when I saw Hamas guys crawling in the tunnels on the news, it just reminded me of them. It was reported that they have a whole undergound city over there. I also read where it cost them over a million dollars to build that city. Yet they claim to be impoverished.

jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back