Question

Yup, they are admirers of Goebbels. Nazis by any other name.

Just noticed the similarity because I live in New York City and I've seen rats in tunnels, sewers, and train tracks many times. So when I saw Hamas guys crawling in the tunnels on the news, it just reminded me of them. It was reported that they have a whole undergound city over there. I also read where it cost them over a million dollars to build that city. Yet they claim to be impoverished.

jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif

Believe me, if they would use that money for other things instead of tunnels and weapons, they would be in a much better position.

Just noticed the similarity because I live in New York City and I've seen rats in tunnels, sewers, and train tracks many times. So when I saw Hamas guys crawling in the tunnels on the news, it just reminded me of them. It was reported that they have a whole undergound city over there. I also read where it cost them over a million dollars to build that city. Yet they claim to be impoverished.

jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif

Believe me, if they would use that money for other things instead of tunnels and weapons, they would be in a much better position.

By the way, the blockade was the RESULT of the tunnels and rockets, and not the other way around. And about the "rats" analogy, like rosie said--IF THE SHOE FITS. It seems, Manchester, that you've never seen rats in a tunnel or on the train tracks. If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it usually is a duck.

Last edited:
Israel is not oppressing the Arab people. Their own people do that to them by holding them hostage in Gaza and not permitting them to leave for a better life. That cannot possibly be blamed on the Israelis. You are misinformed, Montelatici.

Two women talk about Gaza. Start @ 10:25

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq9zTDAjmiI]41 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem...divx - YouTube[/ame]

By the way, the blockade was the RESULT of the tunnels and rockets, and not the other way around. And about the "rats" analogy, like rosie said--IF THE SHOE FITS. It seems, Manchester, that you've never seen rats in a tunnel or on the train tracks. If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it usually is a duck.

By the way, you are full of shit. The blockade was in place before Israel took its troops out of Gaza (no rockets or tunnels or Hamas in charge) and the blockade remains to this day.

"Israel likes to pretend that the occupation of Gaza ended with Ariel Sharon's 'unilateral disengagement' from the strip in August 2005. It didn't. Israel is still, legally, the occupying power and continues to control Gaza's territorial borders, coastal waters and airspace. In fact, as Harvard University Middle East expert Sara Roy noted in the Boston Globe in 2012: "Israeli-imposed buffer zones -- areas of restricted access -- now absorb nearly 14 percent of Gaza's total land and at least 48 percent of total arable land. Similarly, the sea buffer zone covers 85 percent of the maritime area promised to Palestinians in the Oslo Accords, reducing 20 nautical miles to three..." Israel also continues to control the Palestinian Population Registry, which has the power to define who is a "Palestinian" and who is a legal resident of Gaza. Does Gaza sound sovereign, independent or un-occupied to you?"

Nine Things the Israeli Ambassador Conveniently Didn't Say About Gaza*|*Mehdi Hasan

By the way, you are full of shit. The blockade was in place before Israel took its troops out of Gaza (no rockets or tunnels or Hamas in charge) and the blockade remains to this day.

"Israel likes to pretend that the occupation of Gaza ended with Ariel Sharon's 'unilateral disengagement' from the strip in August 2005. It didn't. Israel is still, legally, the occupying power and continues to control Gaza's territorial borders, coastal waters and airspace. In fact, as Harvard University Middle East expert Sara Roy noted in the Boston Globe in 2012: "Israeli-imposed buffer zones -- areas of restricted access -- now absorb nearly 14 percent of Gaza's total land and at least 48 percent of total arable land. Similarly, the sea buffer zone covers 85 percent of the maritime area promised to Palestinians in the Oslo Accords, reducing 20 nautical miles to three..." Israel also continues to control the Palestinian Population Registry, which has the power to define who is a "Palestinian" and who is a legal resident of Gaza. Does Gaza sound sovereign, independent or un-occupied to you?"

Nine Things the Israeli Ambassador Conveniently Didn't Say About Gaza*|*Mehdi Hasan

It says in the article that Hamas has brutalized their own people. Isn't that sick? They broke into a wedding one time and shot ppl because there was music there. As for the Palestinians not being able to vote--did you know that American citizens in Guam, the Virgin Islands, the Samoa Islands, Puerto Rico, etc., don't vote? I read an interview with President Peres who said that Israel was willing to give Gaza total freedom in a few years, but right away they started building tunnels like rats, which Peres personally never expected.

Should Israel end this operation when the tunnels are destroyed or should they go on until all of Hamas is destroyed?

Also, why is Hamas attracted to tunnels? Aren't rats attracted to tunnels too?

Uncle Rush says he thinks the IDF has Hamas on the ropes.

Surprisingly, the Palestinians seem willing to talk cease fire now

That's all the evidence you need. No time to stop now!

[/quote]

Uncle Rush says he thinks the IDF has Hamas on the ropes.

Surprisingly, the Palestinians seem willing to talk cease fire now

That's all the evidence you need. No time to stop now![/QUOTE]

Well then it must be true, drug addicts never lie.

It says in the article that Hamas has brutalized their own people. Isn't that sick? They broke into a wedding one time and shot ppl because there was music there. As for the Palestinians not being able to vote--did you know that American citizens in Guam, the Virgin Islands, the Samoa Islands, Puerto Rico, etc., don't vote? I read an interview with President Peres who said that Israel was willing to give Gaza total freedom in a few years, but right away they started building tunnels like rats, which Peres personally never expected.

The wedding incident was in another article.

The wedding incident was in another article.

No worries that is typical of the standard propaganda techniques of the Israel Firsters. They studied Goebbels.

Hamas and Islam should praise Allah that the rest of the World has evolved and devolved as they have to a 7th Century Mindset.............

Or perhaps they'd not like this flag or it's old meaning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4]March of the Templars - YouTube[/ame]

They are quite lucky the rest of the world are civilized.

Israel started the shit with the siege/blockade of Gaza. It is an act of war.

It's a War Hamas wants. It is one they have started.

Tell me about the Hamas Charter.......the one about their opinion of Israel.

By the way, can you list the Hamas officials who signed that charter?

What difference does it make? I did not sign the Declaration of Independence-----or
the Gettysburg Address Of couse I did not repudiate either-------can you tell me who had
repudiated the stink and the filth that YOU support-----to wit----the hamas charter?

0213-Mashaal.jpg

“Palestine from the river to the sea, north to south is our land. Not an inch can be conceded. The liberation of Palestine, all of Palestine is a duty, a right and a goal. Holy war and armed resistance are the real and right path to liberation and recovery of rights.” ~Hamas chief, Khaled Meshaal at Hamas’ 25th anniversary

February 2013: Hamas' Covenant With Death - Maoz Israel

Excerpts From the Hamas Charter
The Covenant of the
Islamic resistance Movement (1988)

[The Hamas organization was born out of the Muslim Brotherhood organization. When Palestinian militants speak of Palestine, their definition is the land from the Mediterranean to the Jordan River.]

ARTICLE 1

The Islamic Resistance Movement: The Movement’s program is Islam. From it, it draws its ideas, ways of thinking and understanding of the universe, life and man. It resorts to it for judgment in all its conduct, and it is inspired by it for guidance of its steps.

ARTICLE 2

The Islamic Resistance Movement [Hamas] is one of the wings of Moslem Brotherhood in Palestine. Moslem Brotherhood Movement is a universal organization which constitutes the largest Islamic movement in modern times. It is characterized by its deep understanding, accurate comprehension and its complete embrace of all Islamic concepts of all aspects of life, culture, creed, politics, economics, education, society, justice and judgment, the spreading of Islam, education, art, information, science of the occult and conversion to Islam.

ARTICLE 6

The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine.

ARTICLE 7

The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the links in the chain of the struggle against the Zionist invaders.

The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:

“The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.”

ARTICLE 8

Allah is its target; the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes. [This has been the Muslim Brotherhood’s original motto since the movement’s inception in 1928]

Let's see. I have a neighbor that swears that he will kill me and all my family. He's a real wimp and a bunch of hot air, but over time he gets bolder and bolder about fucking my yard up.

Sooner or later, if the police UN does nothing, I'm going to kick his scrawny butt. That's just reality.

THE COVENANT OF THE HAMAS - MAIN POINTS

Rejection of a Negotiated Peace Settlement:

-------------------------------------------

'[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and

international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of

the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than

a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of

Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by

Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a

waste of time, an exercise in futility.' (Article 13)

So let me get this straight HAMAS...................

Your sworn goal is the death of Israel. Anything else, any Peace agreement, is AGAINST YOUR RELIGION.

Hang on Hamas.........be right back with a gun...............

There is no negotiating with this scum.

It's a War Hamas wants. It is one they have started.

Tell me about the Hamas Charter.......the one about their opinion of Israel.

By the way, can you list the Hamas officials who signed that charter?

What difference does it make? I did not sign the Declaration of Independence-----or
the Gettysburg Address Of couse I did not repudiate either-------can you tell me who had
repudiated the stink and the filth that YOU support-----to wit----the hamas charter?

Can I take that as a no?

Forum List

Back