Question to all here: if you had a choice to elect this - would you vote for this

Would you vote for this?

• Total voters

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
HYPOTHETICAL which can be turned into reality this November very easily:
Imagine there is a group of 100 candidates for senate 2 in each state, 435 candidates for congress 1 in each district, and a presidential candidate. they are all campaigning together as one entity. they all take this oath below. these candidates are not shown on television, they are not there to shake your hands, hold your babies, to be in your face like Obama, Romney, Santorum, because these are ordinary Americans. would you vote for them:
I _______(such and such) am a candidate with pvsi.net, I stand against money in political campaigns and you will not see me on the establishment media. before you ask me of my positions about other issues, consider that politicians on the establishment media can never keep their promises anyway, because they first have to please special interests who gave them the opportunity to be in the circus, so I will not give the CNN, Fox News or MSNBC the sound bytes to be used against me. It should be enough for you to know that I have a non government job which is _________, I swear to uphold the constitution of the USA and I do not live in a gated community to protect myself if I lie to you. As a pvsi.net candidate I will not get involved in any perverted debates on the establishment media which in my view represents special interests, before the American people. I represent justice.

- I will only serve one 4 year term and then never serve in government again. this does not apply to candidates after me
- I will not accept any gifts or donations for my campaign from anyone
- I will unconditionally vote for the following laws immediately once elected:
1- Creation of national public media, for the sole purpose of political debates - because interests of the large corporations often interfere with those of the ordinary people........... management of public media will be elected by the people, they will be considered government officials, and will be upheld to the same bribery law listed below.
2- Law that makes it a crime, for any special interest lobbyists or anyone else to make any contributions to public officials. and, for public officials to accept any money or gifts, because public officials, are supposed to represent everyone equally. they can not be turned into prostitutes, they have nothing to sell but humans. children. elderly.
3- A law that requires any business oriented media outlet that want to have the right to broadcast any public debate, to air 10 second ads on their radio or television, or, 2"x2" ads on their web sites or news papers, stating the following: "WARNING: being mislead by propaganda on the special interest controlled mass media, can be dangerous to your society, you can alternatively watch this political coverage on a non biased national public media"
4- Set up an internet voting system in all parts of the nation, so that any vote can be easily registered and checked. any registered voter should be able to login to a computer, type in their password and vote. (imagine banks doing all their accounting on paper)
5- Implement negative voting, in all elections, in order to offset any propaganda attempts for any candidate. each voter gets one for vote, as well as one against vote. so that we can also vote against a candidate, that the establishment media chose to overwhelmingly publicize to the imbeciles.

Finally, I endorse any pvsi.net candidate, democrat or republican, who takes this same oath. God bless America as well as the rest of the world which we live in.

Forum List

Back