Question of the Day!

chahu.JPG

The answer is SKYLINE Chili's 3 way.

p_3way.jpg

Steaming spaghetti, covered with original, secret recipe Skyline Chili and topped with a mountain of shredded cheddar cheese.
4 Way: 3-Way with the addition of diced onions or red beans.
5Way: Spaghetti, chili, diced onions, red beans and mild cheddar cheese.

If you know someone from Cinci, you can ask them if they like a 3 way, and then they will telly you they would rather have a 5 way....I find it a little humorous....regional thing!

Fmr jarhead said:

p_3way.jpg

Steaming spaghetti, covered with original, secret recipe Skyline Chili and topped with a mountain of shredded cheddar cheese.

If you know someone from Cinci, you can ask them if they like a 3 way, and then they will telly you they would rather have a 5 way....I find it a little humorous....regional thing!

Heartburn City ! :shocked:

Fmr jarhead said:

p_3way.jpg

That is so weird!

I want one.

The chili is not like western chili...it is more like a spaghetti sauce, with fine pieces of meat.....no big chunks of beef, tomato or even beans.

It is an interesting combination, and they do stuffed baked potatoes (can I get a Quail check, here), and even burritos with it also.

Hearttbrun good....3-way not as good as 5 way heartburn!!!!

Since I'm a vege I don't eat this. But when Musicman gets it it smells divine! It is VERY popular. I'm surprised it isn't more known. I do get a black bean burrito which is very good. You can also get this chilli/cheese/onions on a hotdog= a 3-way coney. Besides Skyline we also have a Goldstar Chilli. Just depends on your taste.

Joz said:
Since I'm a vege I don't eat this. But when Musicman gets it it smells divine! It is VERY popular. I'm surprised it isn't more known. I do get a black bean burrito which is very good. You can also get this chilli/cheese/onions on a hotdog= a 3-way coney. Besides Skyline we also have a Goldstar Chilli. Just depends on your taste.
don't they make a veggie chili version? in ny you can get just about everything veggie! I used to be vegan and i had chili, lasagna, "hamburgers" and hot dogs...they were great. I still make that stuff all the time...just don't tell jim!

Moi said:
don't they make a veggie chili version? in ny you can get just about everything veggie! I used to be vegan and i had chili, lasagna, "hamburgers" and hot dogs...they were great. I still make that stuff all the time...just don't tell jim!

No!

I heard YEARS ago about the vege stuff NY had. Probably downtown has some places but I'm obut 45 minutes outside Cincy, in Hamilton. It's more popular than it use to be but I'm still looked on like a freak. But I'm a lacto-ovo vege. I make a mean Special K loaf. Has a real good taste. Jim wouldn't like it but you would. Will post it in the food section for you.

Joz said:
No!

I heard YEARS ago about the vege stuff NY had.
There is a store here called trader joe's which has a whole ton of alternative foods. I absolutely love it. They have the greatest frozen section too. All organic and, if you want it, vegetarian.

The best is their middle eastern feast...falafel, hummus, tahini, pita. Now I'm starved.

Forum List

Back