Question of the Day!

Moi said:
You'll have to be more specific...context?

Sorry, that's all you get. It is a very specific thing, for those that know....Joz does know, because I asked her in a PM, and she knew immediately (and I did not have to clarify that it lacks of all sexual innuendo, either)

Fmr jarhead said:
Sorry, that's all you get. It is a very specific thing, for those that know....Joz does know, because I asked her in a PM, and she knew immediately (and I did not have to clarify that it lacks of all sexual innuendo, either)
so in other words, you don't want an explanation, you are testing us.

Okay...then I give. I don't know. My answer wouldn't pass your caveat!!!

The adjective "three-way" has 1 sense in WordNet.

1. triangular, trilateral, tripartite, three-party, three-way -- (involving three parties or elements; "the triangular mother-father-child relationship"; "a trilateral agreement"; "a tripartite treaty"; "a tripartite division"; "a three-way playoff")

Sorry, I am really only making a point about this for JOZ....she got exactly what I was talking about, without any explanation....

I will see if there are anymore guesses and then post the answer later. So far the guesses are good......but not the specific answer I was looking for.

Moi said:

A Priest is on his way home & takes a shortcut through the seedier part of town. He passes a corner where there are some girls who've decided to have a liitle fun with him. "Hey Father, want some head? Father, want some head"?
He walks as fast as he can and finally arrives back at the rectory. Once inside he runs into a nun in the hallway. The priest says, "Sister, I'm confused. What's head"?
"Twenty-five dollars, just like downtown"

musicman said:
A Priest is on his way home & takes a shortcut through the seedier part of town. He passes a corner where there are some girls who've decided to have a liitle fun with him. "Hey Father, want some head? Father, want some head"?
He walks as fast as he can and finally arrives back at the rectory. Once inside he runs into a nun in the hallway. The priest says, "Sister, I'm confused. What's head"?
"Twenty-five dollars, just like downtown"
OY!

It's funny how you think so many things are universal. I tho't someone would guess immediately, but Musicman said otherwise. He was right.
But then, I didn't know about something MtnBiker said.

Fmr jarhead said:
SKyline chili ring a bell with anyone, other than Joz?

I don't understand this thread, so here's a photo of a bunny with a pancake on his head.

:)

rabbitpluspancakeequalslove.jpg

Forum List

Back