Question of hell

No one is "sent to hell." Arrival in hell comes from a CHOICE that YOU make by rejecting Christ

So in other words, we don't really have freedom of choice. It's HIS way or the highway to hell. Wouldn't that make my dad god?

roo, no answer so you just name call? Check.

Maybe I'm the new jesus. How would you know? You're still waiting to meet the Wizard of Oz to ask him for a brain.

Maybe I'm the new jesus. How would you know? You're still waiting to meet the Wizard of Oz to ask him for a brain.

I know something for sure Dickhead, if all you are going to do here is troll I will be dragging you out by the ear before bitch slapping your fat face and kicking your lardy arse back in the gutter.Or Gunny might just ban you.:lol:

I know something for sure Dickhead, if all you are going to do here is troll I will be dragging you out by the ear before bitch slapping your fat face and kicking your lardy arse back in the gutter.Or Gunny might just ban you.:lol:

Too bad you can't just shoot everyone you disagree with. Maybe you should join the US army.

Do you know what hell is?
Hell is eternal separation from God.

Whatever happens after that will be unimaginable.

Hey Big Hairy Idiot...........what part of Jesus didn't die did you miss? Do you understand what the word "resurrection" means? It means He didn't die.

Really pisses me off when people claim to be something they obviously can't be. Kinda like that one asshole down in Florida that claims to be the reincarnation of Jesus and Satan combined.

Can't happen people...........Yeshua never died.

Hell = Earth.

You're ALL fucked.

Lemmie guess.............you're one of those Scientology assholes that thinks we all came to earth in DC-10 spaceships, right?

And.......we were put here because of the revolt in Heaven.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me............Scientology is a JOKE! Nothing more than a money machine to buy blessings.

God never charges.

Then why do church's (beg for money) pass the hat?

Hell = Earth.

You're ALL fucked.

Lemmie guess.............you're one of those Scientology assholes that thinks we all came to earth in DC-10 spaceships, right?

You've gotta be fucking kidding me............Scientology is a JOKE! Nothing more than a money machine to buy blessings.

God never charges.

Asking for donations is much different than buying your way up to the next spiritual level, although, I do understand that quite often it appears that many Christian churches are selling blessings as well.

Me? I never charge for what I've learned from study of the Torah, Bible or Tao Te Ching. My reward is watching the glow come over someone's face as they grab hold of a new idea.

Hell = Earth.

You're ALL fucked.

God never charges.

God does require %10 from all his followers. See Malachi chapter 3 verse 8.

For all you people with a strong religous belief, christians or muslims:

If a person lives his whole life as a good, law abaiding and honest person but totally reject the idea of the existens of a God. Or perhaps this person even worship something else. The wrong God.

Would he be sent to hell?

Sure......THE OLD LAW has proven that not one man upon earth is capable of EARNING his/her way into heaven, it has taken God incarnate, "..the imagine of the invisible God..." -- Col. 1:15, to conservatively follow the righteousness mandated by God to walk His entire physical life without breaching one precept of the Old Law, yet having faced the exact same temptation as is common to all men -- Hebrews 4:15.

The highway to hell is paved with GOOD INTENTIONS. But man simply does not have the omniscient wisdom to righteously handle the knowledge that was derived from learning about SIN in the acquired knowledge of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, it was for such a circumstance that...MAN....who is just like GOD in the fact that He now can reason right from wrong....but can and is tempted to chose EVIL over Good by majority, lost his physical immortality. -- Genesis 3:22. Man simply is limited in his wisdom to what he/she can personally OBSERVE and thus....fallible in that decision making, lacking the wisdom of God in His omnipresent abilities of demonstrable WISDOM.

Righteousness cannot be purchased or earned. As such....SALVATION is a GIFT of LOVE (John 3:16). But just like any gift there are certain conditions that must be ENDORSED to validate that that Gift and legally accept it. Just as Jesus declared, "IF you LOVE ME.......follow My commandments." -- John 14:15. Do you not know that to whom you give your service to...to him you are his servant? Either to Sin that leads to death or Righteousness that LEADS to salvation -- Romans 6:16. Salvation is an ongoing process....no one is saved while they are ALIVE...the trophy is for those that FINISH the RACE -- 1 Cor. 9:24-27, 2 Cor. 5:10

Thus...if you are seeking the ACCOLADE of men......you are barking up the wrong "proverbial tree", it is God the Creator whom we must seek out and hopefully find (Acts 17:27-28).....for the very purpose of Man's creation was and remains to SERVE GOD.....the query that man's philosophy cannot answer, yet is readily addressed in the word of God....THE MEANING OF LIFE -- Eccl. 12:13,14

Last edited:

God never charges.

Not all belief systems require 10 percent. Matter of fact, the Jews give 1/60th (if you're stingy), 1/50th (regular tithe), or 1/40th (if you're a generous person).

Might wanna check the interpretation again dude. Personally? I think the 10 percent rule was done here in the New World as a way for people to raise money for building new churches, but, when the church is built, the preachers keep asking for 10 percent.

Why? Greed?

Not all belief systems require 10 percent. Matter of fact, the Jews give 1/60th (if you're stingy), 1/50th (regular tithe), or 1/40th (if you're a generous person).

Might wanna check the interpretation again dude. Personally? I think the 10 percent rule was done here in the New World as a way for people to raise money for building new churches, but, when the church is built, the preachers keep asking for 10 percent.

Why? Greed?
No the word tithe comes from the greek word meaning "tenth". If someone says they're paying a tithe and it's less than 10%, they are not paying a tithe. They're just making a donation.

Actually, that is what Jewish law states for their required donation. Call it what you want, but the common term in use today is "tithe".

Remember.........I study Judaism, you probably don't.

Forum List

Back