Question for White Americans

if you were Black, would you run TO police for protection? See how that works?

if you were a cop would you want to pull over a car load of black males?
if you were a white person would you want to walk through a black neighborhood esp at night
if you were a white emt would you feel safe responding to an emergency in a black neighborhood?
If you were a white person would you feel safe driving to work in west Baltimore

see how that works?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was discoved the the police use race- specific targets during target practice given their record

I remember when working for the utility years ago now, and how me and my co-worker got an order to check a service line going to a house in what most considered a bad neighborhood. When we arrived, there was a black male sitting on a piece of wood between the two residences.

I ask him were they having trouble with the power going into the residence ? He never spoke about the power, but he turned and said to me "why are you talking to me white man" ? I knew right then that this cat hated white people. My co-worker who was black tried to speak to the guy, and he asked my co-worker why was he working with a white man ? My co-workers said to him, hey he's cool man, he's a good feller talking about me.

The guy then said that we needed to leave and leave now. Well we did, but I couldn't help but wonder if he even lived at the residence, because we didn't fix the line there, and we wondered if someone lost out on getting their power fixed if he didn't live there. I thought about calling the law so we could return to check it out without this cat bothering us, but we just left it alone. Never heard about the order again.

I bet you didn't know that black cops shoot people twice as often as white cops. See how that works...

For questions like that I have to know how much of what made me what I am is changed by being redefined as Black.

Do I have to imagine that I lost my two parent family?

DO I have to imagine that I did not grow up in the suburbs?

Do I have to imagine that instead of having older parents, the my single unwed mother was a teenager and that I was mostly raised by my hard drinking middle aged grandmother?

DO I have to imagine that instead of having one young sister, that I had also an older brother by another father who sometimes was there and that that old brother was in and out of jail and got me to try hard drugs?

DO I have to imagine what I would be like if I had spent my life being bombarded with anti-American, anti-white racist propaganda?

Apparently both colors run to the police when they are needed. Who did the Black Panther call for help when he was robbed? Here is a better question:

Why would the cops bother to show up to help people who call for them to be killed at random?

Forum List

Back