Question for White Americans

I've called the police twice.

Once when I saw a black guy trying to kill himself by walking into heavy traffic,

and once when I heard a big pile of drunks breaking shit as they walked though the neighborhood.

Why do white cops not even unholster their tasers or use < 5 rounds when shooting at blacks?
. How do you expect this to be answered without the specifics of a case ???
thanks for sharing how little you know of current events Sparky :thup:
. Your dealing in hypotheticals here, now if you want to be more specific that would be great.

If he is like most libs, he is not really interested in any answers to his question.

THe question is supposed to smear his ideological enemies and that is the end of it.

Thus any clarifying questions will be completely ignored.

if you were Black, would you run TO police for protection? See how that works?

Apparently both colors run to the police when they are needed. Who did the Black Panther call for help when he was robbed? Here is a better question:

Why would the cops bother to show up to help people who call for them to be killed at random?
. Or the fireman that were found in the case of the man who attacked them with an ambush when they responded to a fire a good while back. Will look for the link if need be.

if you were Black, would you run TO police for protection? See how that works?

Apparently both colors run to the police when they are needed. Who did the Black Panther call for help when he was robbed? Here is a better question:

Why would the cops bother to show up to help people who call for them to be killed at random?
. Or the fireman that were found in the case of the man who attacked them with an ambush when they responded to a fire a good while back. Will look for the link if need be.
my neighbor that was an emt was attacked in detroit city by blacks on a emt call by you know who?

why should white emt respond in niggerhoods?

why should cops, of any race, not let coons sort it out on their own?

do you see black cops routinely crossing the thin blue line?

It's called responsibility, and self determination. You should try it sometime.

I've called the cops one time and it taught me to never do it again. I was attacked by an large inbred white cave gibbon while at work. I put him on his ass with several of his teeth for a keepsake. If I had been off duty I would have done more damage and left the scene. I told my coworkers to call the police since I was at work. When the police arrived here is where it started to get strange. The cops start talking to the guy and I think they are going to arrest him for assault. I couldnt have been more wrong. This little pip squeak of a white cop comes over to me and tells me the guy is filing a citizens arrest. i was stunned. Here I am at work with a tie on and my coworkers are the ones that called the cops and this little punk of a cop decides I am in the wrong despite several eye witnesses to the event.

Now the story gets stranger. The little cop reaches for my arm and make him miss and he gets PO'd. The other cop (who I later became friends with) steps in between us. I tell the little punk cop that he has no right to arrest me because he never saw the event. I ask for his badge number and he turns a bright almost purplish red due to anger. So now I am deciding if I should hit the little prick a good one before he draws his gun on me. The other cop must of sensed what i was going to do because he tells me in a low voice not to do anything illegal and he will handle it. in the meantime one of my coworkers that knew the little pricks sergeant had called him and he had ask for the little cop to get on the phone. I dont know exactly what he said but the little prick apologized to me for attempting to arrest me. I could tell he was really pissed off so I made sure I carried my 9mm with me for several months.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was discoved the the police use race- specific targets during target practice given their record
They've caught a couple that do just that.

Florida police used mugshots of black men for target practice. Clergy responded: #UseMeInstead.

hell. when I go to the gun range I some times use pics of coons cuz I know who de enemy be

prove me wrong
I feel for you that you are afraid of racoons. However, I was talking about real cops. I already know inbred white boys like you can only be brave with pictures.

Forum List

Back