Question for Trump supporters:

Lets reverse the questiopn for liberals if Trump surrogates meeting with Russians to get dirt on Hillary is collusion then Hillary surrogates paying for dirt on Trump from the Russians is what? Is all this collusion from both sides not collusion from either just politics as usual what?
I don’t think meeting with anybody to get dirt is collusion. Are people claiming it is? My understanding of the collusion investigation involves many more elements
All of this and I do mean all of it just seems like the typical it's wrong when the other side does it partisan bullshit I suspect both sides have been doing this kind of stuff for a long time we are just finally starting to hear adbout it.
I agree with that. The difference in this case was an identified interference by the Russians with the election. It’s being way over politicized by the left but that is the differentiating factor

Why would anyone care about either non-issue?
I think the spreading of misinformation is becoming a pretty large problem, especially when foreign governments and our supposedly trusted government officials are behind it

So, the DNC/Hillary supposedly paying for dirt on Trump — to your thinking — is bad. But Trump surrogates meeting with Russian officials to supposedly get dirt on Hillary is....what? Good? Bad? Fake news?
1) Acquiring information from foreign agents against a political opponent and using that information in an election is illegal. Bo matter who does it.

2) It was never proven that Trump surrogates did so. Je got up and walked out in the middle of the meeting, having been told the meeting was about Russian adoptions, and the Russian Lawyer stated no 'Hillary dirt' was ever offered / changed hands.

This was such an obvious 'sting' attempt by Obama, also. To get into the country, Obama had to override his own Dept of Immigration who had banned her from entering the US - Obama gave her a 'special' visa to enter the US. The FBI / DOJ knew well enough in advance of the meeting to get warrants and place wiretaps, and Obama had his own personal Russian Translator in the room. Yeah, this was not a setup. :p

3) The FBI was paying the foreign agent to continue his work on the dossier. Comey, Obama, Hillary, and the DNC - as the evidence shows - were paying / paid a foreign agent through a Russia-Linked Company for a fake news report filled with Russia-generated propaganda to use against Trump (Illegal) and DNC surrogate news agencies DID help leak the info and illegally use it against Trump.

Those 'small details' that you intentionally left out matter a whole helluva lot.
And they claim to have tapes on Hillary. One video and two audio. Nixon is laughing his ass off!

Dem's are shitting themselves, after all their wailing about foreign interference KABOOM Hillary and the DNC colluded with foreigners to interfere in our presidential election, ouch! :laugh:
While I do think the Trump collusion thing has been overblown, it is quite comical that you are trying to equate these two situations.

Clinton and the DNC paid foreigners to interfere in our election, fact! Oh your side has its ass in a sling now, the ass pucker factor is off the charts. :laugh:
It is interesting to see how your simple brain processes this situation. I'll just let it all play out and you'll realize for yourself how wrong you are. No need to waste my time trying to explain it to you.

Since I have been right 100% of the time and you have been wrong 100% of the time, well this won't end well for you.

Dem's are shitting themselves, after all their wailing about foreign interference KABOOM Hillary and the DNC colluded with foreigners to interfere in our presidential election, ouch! :laugh:
While I do think the Trump collusion thing has been overblown, it is quite comical that you are trying to equate these two situations.

Clinton and the DNC paid foreigners to interfere in our election, fact! Oh your side has its ass in a sling now, the ass pucker factor is off the charts. :laugh:
It is interesting to see how your simple brain processes this situation. I'll just let it all play out and you'll realize for yourself how wrong you are. No need to waste my time trying to explain it to you.

Since I have been right 100% of the time and you have been wrong 100% of the time, well this won't end well for you.
Just because you say it, that doesn’t make it true. Keep living in your fantasy land bub

Just because you say it, that doesn’t make it true. Keep living in your fantasy land bub

Did this help Hillary and the democrats or hurt them? BOOM I'm right again. :eusa_dance:

Did this help Hillary and the democrats or hurt them? BOOM I'm right again. :eusa_dance:
It hurts them in the short term soap opera of political discussion. It just exposes more of the ugly underbelly of our campaign system. But big picture it doesn't make much of a difference. What are you dancing around about?

This is what you sound like.... "Check it... 2+2=4. BOOM, I'm right again. I'm the smartest man alive!!!"
:dance:

You just sound like the same idiot you've always sounded like

It hurts them in the short term soap opera of political discussion. It just exposes more of the ugly underbelly of our campaign system. But big picture it doesn't make much of a difference. What are you dancing around about?

This is what you sound like.... "Check it... 2+2=4. BOOM, I'm right again. I'm the smartest man alive!!!"

:itsok: just relax I'll keep correcting you and eventually you will get smarter.

:itsok: just relax I'll keep correcting you and eventually you will get smarter.
Keep correcting me? What do you think you have corrected me about?

There is only the hypocrisy!

There is always hypocrisy when people are working for their own self interest... However, this situation is not comparing like items. The messaging is being grossly manipulated, but I guess thats the norm

There is always hypocrisy when people are working for their own self interest... However, this situation is not comparing like items. The messaging is being grossly manipulated, but I guess thats the norm

BluesLegend has been trying to explain it to you. Hillary, Obama and several other high ranking Democrats are getting stuck in their own web, for which they personally designed and paid, to trap Trump.

BluesLegend has been trying to explain it to you. Hillary, Obama and several other high ranking Democrats are getting stuck in their own web, for which they personally designed and paid, to trap Trump.
I understand the conspiracy theory but thats all it is at this point. I'm all for investigating the accusations. Trump just lifted the gag order on the FBI informant so maybe something will come from it. But as of now there really is nothing. Paying for Oppo research is not the same as the Collusion investigation. You can compare the Don Jr meeting to the Dossier, thats fine, but thats not the whole story.

again, anyone accusing someone of doing something like this, is most likely doing it themselves. just remember, it's how they know about it.

Dem hypocrisy 101, look at the Weinstein/Hollywood fiasco. All those sanctimonious liberal assholes bitched and moaned about Trump's sexist language, meanwhile they were forcing aspiring young actresses into prostitution. You want the job, you don't want us to black list you, strip off your clothes. Really? That's defending women? Holy shit the Dem's hypocrisy is off the scale.
what I find extremely funny is how they have each other's six for all of their evil. And ordinary people buy into it. I point a finger at Weinstein and I say that is pure evil son, and someone would merely go, it's ok he makes good movies. I have lost faith in my fellow americans. I thought we were better than that.

Tom Hanks came out today and said yeah everybody knew what was going on. I recently called liberals despicable, that may have been an understatement.
They are demons.

Pure and simple.

Lets reverse the questiopn for liberals if Trump surrogates meeting with Russians to get dirt on Hillary is collusion then Hillary surrogates paying for dirt on Trump from the Russians is what? Is all this collusion from both sides not collusion from either just politics as usual what?
I don’t think meeting with anybody to get dirt is collusion. Are people claiming it is? My understanding of the collusion investigation involves many more elements
All of this and I do mean all of it just seems like the typical it's wrong when the other side does it partisan bullshit I suspect both sides have been doing this kind of stuff for a long time we are just finally starting to hear adbout it.

Winner!

again, anyone accusing someone of doing something like this, is most likely doing it themselves. just remember, it's how they know about it.

Dem hypocrisy 101, look at the Weinstein/Hollywood fiasco. All those sanctimonious liberal assholes bitched and moaned about Trump's sexist language, meanwhile they were forcing aspiring young actresses into prostitution. You want the job, you don't want us to black list you, strip off your clothes. Really? That's defending women? Holy shit the Dem's hypocrisy is off the scale.
what I find extremely funny is how they have each other's six for all of their evil. And ordinary people buy into it. I point a finger at Weinstein and I say that is pure evil son, and someone would merely go, it's ok he makes good movies. I have lost faith in my fellow americans. I thought we were better than that.

Tom Hanks came out today and said yeah everybody knew what was going on. I recently called liberals despicable, that may have been an understatement.
They are demons.

Pure and simple.
Get your garlic and holy water, the vampires are coming next

So, the DNC/Hillary supposedly paying for dirt on Trump — to your thinking — is bad. But Trump surrogates meeting with Russian officials to supposedly get dirt on Hillary is....what? Good? Bad? Fake news?

Dunno. Y’all the ones who said it was bad when trump did it.

Forum List

Back