Question for Trump supporters:

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
So, the DNC/Hillary supposedly paying for dirt on Trump — to your thinking — is bad. But Trump surrogates meeting with Russian officials to supposedly get dirt on Hillary is....what? Good? Bad? Fake news?

So, the DNC/Hillary supposedly paying for dirt on Trump — to your thinking — is bad. But Trump surrogates meeting with Russian officials to supposedly get dirt on Hillary is....what? Good? Bad? Fake news?

They're about equal in my mind, though using campaign funds seems to inch more corrupt. Neither of these will go anywhere.

What's amazing is how liberals insisted collusion was certain because of incident you cited. Now look where we are. It's child's play compared to the shit-storm by the hands of liberals, and what they've created for themselves. Hopefully liberals/Democrats will seek more investigations because of their short-comings. It's like watching the un-dead dig their own graves, or a rattle snake dying under its own poison.

It exposes the hypocrisy of the left
Hypocrisy is a conservative food group

as is lying
That is not a response. Put down the talking points and respond like an adult, if you can.

I imagine that's all you're going to get. Perhaps he'll return to declare you a racist or bigot.

Well, Trump's surrogates were under FBI surveillance before the memo was commissioned.

1) Acquiring information from foreign agents against a political opponent and using that information in an election is illegal. Bo matter who does it.

2) It was never proven that Trump surrogates did so. Je got up and walked out in the middle of the meeting, having been told the meeting was about Russian adoptions, and the Russian Lawyer stated no 'Hillary dirt' was ever offered / changed hands.

This was such an obvious 'sting' attempt by Obama, also. To get into the country, Obama had to override his own Dept of Immigration who had banned her from entering the US - Obama gave her a 'special' visa to enter the US. The FBI / DOJ knew well enough in advance of the meeting to get warrants and place wiretaps, and Obama had his own personal Russian Translator in the room. Yeah, this was not a setup. :p

3) The FBI was paying the foreign agent to continue his work on the dossier. Comey, Obama, Hillary, and the DNC - as the evidence shows - were paying / paid a foreign agent through a Russia-Linked Company for a fake news report filled with Russia-generated propaganda to use against Trump (Illegal) and DNC surrogate news agencies DID help leak the info and illegally use it against Trump.

Those 'small details' that you intentionally left out matter a whole helluva lot.

Trump's organization got their info from Wikileaks. You're way off.

To be honest, Russia is not an official enemy and hasn't been in 27 years so I frankly don't give a fuck about the whole Russian circle-jerk anyway. Pisslam is America's many-times self-declared enemy so I find liberal Pisslam fellatio a lot more disturbing. Liberals have proven ad nauseum that the most violent religion on earth is more important to them than fellow Americans.

It's fake news. When the silly Democrats come up with a shred of evidence to prove otherwise, we'll talk about it.

well what say you?

To be honest, Russia is not an official enemy and hasn't been in 27 years so I frankly don't give a fuck about the whole Russian circle-jerk anyway. Pisslam is America's many-times self-declared enemy so I find liberal Pisslam fellatio a lot more disturbing. Liberals have proven ad nauseum that the most violent religion on earth is more important to them than fellow Americans.
Agree 100% - except for calling Islam a "religion". They are a massively organized crime entity, masquerading as a religion.

I want someone to pay for a year long investigation into trump with taxpayer money. someone needs to go down for that. I give two fking shits about anything else at this time.

I want someone to pay for a year long investigation into trump with taxpayer money. someone needs to go down for that. I give two fking shits about anything else at this time.
We could start with Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA)

Dem's are shitting themselves, after all their wailing about foreign interference KABOOM Hillary and the DNC colluded with foreigners to interfere in our presidential election, ouch! :laugh:

Dem's are shitting themselves, after all their wailing about foreign interference KABOOM Hillary and the DNC colluded with foreigners to interfere in our presidential election, ouch! :laugh:
again, anyone accusing someone of doing something like this, is most likely doing it themselves. just remember, it's how they know about it.

Meeting to get dirt (not necessarily false)

Buying made-up dirt (deliberately false)

Hillary "Paid" for it with 20% of our uranium and then she extorted $145,000,000 for it

Apples and boomerangs

Forum List

Back