Question for Trump supporters:

Dem's are shitting themselves, after all their wailing about foreign interference KABOOM Hillary and the DNC colluded with foreigners to interfere in our presidential election, ouch! :laugh:
again, anyone accusing someone of doing something like this, is most likely doing it themselves. just remember, it's how they know about it.

Dem hypocrisy 101, look at the Weinstein/Hollywood fiasco. All those sanctimonious liberal assholes bitched and moaned about Trump's sexist language, meanwhile they were forcing aspiring young actresses into prostitution. You want the job, you don't want us to black list you, strip off your clothes. Really? That's defending women? Holy shit the Dem's hypocrisy is off the scale.

Dem's are shitting themselves, after all their wailing about foreign interference KABOOM Hillary and the DNC colluded with foreigners to interfere in our presidential election, ouch! :laugh:
While I do think the Trump collusion thing has been overblown, it is quite comical that you are trying to equate these two situations.

again, anyone accusing someone of doing something like this, is most likely doing it themselves. just remember, it's how they know about it.

Dem hypocrisy 101, look at the Weinstein/Hollywood fiasco. All those sanctimonious liberal assholes bitched and moaned about Trump's sexist language, meanwhile they were forcing aspiring young actresses into prostitution. You want the job, you don't want us to black list you, strip off your clothes. Really? That's defending women? Holy shit the Dem's hypocrisy is off the scale.
what I find extremely funny is how they have each other's six for all of their evil. And ordinary people buy into it. I point a finger at Weinstein and I say that is pure evil son, and someone would merely go, it's ok he makes good movies. I have lost faith in my fellow americans. I thought we were better than that.

While I do think the Trump collusion thing has been overblown, it is quite comical that you are trying to equate these two situations.

Clinton and the DNC paid foreigners to interfere in our election, fact! Oh your side has its ass in a sling now, the ass pucker factor is off the charts. :laugh:

So, the DNC/Hillary supposedly paying for dirt on Trump — to your thinking — is bad. But Trump surrogates meeting with Russian officials to supposedly get dirt on Hillary is....what? Good? Bad? Fake news?
DNALQgIVwAAKVDH.jpg

So, the DNC/Hillary supposedly paying for dirt on Trump — to your thinking — is bad. But Trump surrogates meeting with Russian officials to supposedly get dirt on Hillary is....what? Good? Bad? Fake news?
Clinton was paying for fake news that was on CNN even quoted by Al Franken in a fucking congressional hearing.

Trump was not.

what I find extremely funny is how they have each other's six for all of their evil. And ordinary people buy into it. I point a finger at Weinstein and I say that is pure evil son, and someone would merely go, it's ok he makes good movies. I have lost faith in my fellow americans. I thought we were better than that.

Tom Hanks came out today and said yeah everybody knew what was going on. I recently called liberals despicable, that may have been an understatement.

Tom Hanks came out today and said yeah everybody knew what was going on. I recently called liberals despicable, that may have been an understatement.
evil. pure and simple. evil

Did the Clinton campaign pay to have the truth come out about Trump...or did they pay for a unsubstantiated hatchet job on Trump that would appear to come from an impartial outside source?

Did the Clinton campaign pay to have the truth come out about Trump...or did they pay for a unsubstantiated hatchet job on Trump that would appear to come from an impartial outside source?

Oh it was an outside source...outside the country, paid foreigners to interfere in our election. I'm going to have a field day with this one :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Clinton and the DNC paid foreigners to interfere in our election, fact! Oh your side has its ass in a sling now, the ass pucker factor is off the charts. :laugh:
It is interesting to see how your simple brain processes this situation. I'll just let it all play out and you'll realize for yourself how wrong you are. No need to waste my time trying to explain it to you.

No....you don't understand....the fake file was used to justify the investigations into Trump...authorized by comey, loretta lynch and obama's director of national intelligence.....all of these people were also on board for the Uranium One scandal....which means that they were all colluding together to get a justification for spying on Trump.....the democrats buy the fake info.....comey gets it, loretta lynch approves the investigations.....and on and on....

It exposes the hypocrisy of the left
Hypocrisy is a conservative food group

as is lying
That is not a response. Put down the talking points and respond like an adult, if you can.
Duffy's just monkeying around.

No....you don't understand....the fake file was used to justify the investigations into Trump...authorized by comey, loretta lynch and obama's director of national intelligence.....all of these people were also on board for the Uranium One scandal....which means that they were all colluding together to get a justification for spying on Trump.....the democrats buy the fake info.....comey gets it, loretta lynch approves the investigations.....and on and on....
That statement is a total stretch. First of all the FBI had an investigation going on into Russia collusion before the "fake file" came to light. If the FBI used a fake document to launch an investigation that would be totally incompetent and they should be held accountable, however, those claims are totally unsubstantiated. Doesn't it make a little more rational sense that the "fake file" had information that matched what the FBI was investigating and the investigations were actually launched on much more substantiated and credible intel? Not just a crazy memo that talked about Trump getting golden showers. I understand how you are trying to spin this thing but it is pretty transparent and dishonest.

Lets reverse the questiopn for liberals if Trump surrogates meeting with Russians to get dirt on Hillary is collusion then Hillary surrogates paying for dirt on Trump from the Russians is what? Is all this collusion from both sides not collusion from either just politics as usual what?

Lets reverse the questiopn for liberals if Trump surrogates meeting with Russians to get dirt on Hillary is collusion then Hillary surrogates paying for dirt on Trump from the Russians is what? Is all this collusion from both sides not collusion from either just politics as usual what?
I don’t think meeting with anybody to get dirt is collusion. Are people claiming it is? My understanding of the collusion investigation involves many more elements

Question for angry incoherent leaderless democrats ...How did it turn out? The criminal conspiracy in the MSM caused an independent investigation that subsequently revealed that the charges against Trump were false but it seems that Hillary and Hussein were guilty of collusion and possibly treason.by selling 20% of American uranium reserves to Russia.

I don’t think meeting with anybody to get dirt is collusion. Are people claiming it is? My understanding of the collusion investigation involves many more elements
All of this and I do mean all of it just seems like the typical it's wrong when the other side does it partisan bullshit I suspect both sides have been doing this kind of stuff for a long time we are just finally starting to hear adbout it.

Forum List

Back