Question for those among us who are Black

See OP

• Total voters
MY position isn't under scrutiny here and -I- am not black and so -I- cannot answer the question I posed.

HE answered the question, and tried to support his answer with a specific premise. I have only asked that he back up his premise with substance; he has so far failed.
it would be impossible to back up his premise on this site without gtetting the semtiments of others and how they see things...
That's not MY problem.
:dunno:

no it is not...dont recall ever saying it was...

But why wont you allow us to confirm or deny his premise?

Why are you so ready to insist on proof but when the proof includes you giving an answer you refuse?

But... by your standards, the premise is sound.
That you disagree with a sound premise only, and necessarily, makes you wrong.
Neither can be right or wrong, dummy. It's opinion-based on subjective information.
Look - you have two choices:
1: Your premise is sound; according to the same standard, my premise is sound
2: My premise is unsound; according to the same stanards, yours is as well.

If my premise is sound, then your disagreement only makes you wrong as a sound premise, by defintion, cannot be wrong.

Have you yet figured out the issue here? That your premise is not sound?
I'm curious to know why you believe that most black people are bad.

MY position isn't under scrutiny here and -I- am not black and so -I- cannot answer the question I posed.

HE answered the question, and tried to support his answer with a specific premise. I have only asked that he back up his premise with substance; he has so far failed.
it would be impossible to back up his premise on this site without gtetting the semtiments of others and how they see things...
That's not MY problem.

As problems go M14.....you are correct...that in no way compares to the other problems I see that you have. You are wasting my time.

Good luck to you!

Last edited:
Neither can be right or wrong, dummy. It's opinion-based on subjective information.

If my premise is sound, then your disagreement only makes you wrong as a sound premise, by defintion, cannot be wrong.

easy to answer...

They are black.

But... by your standards, the premise is sound.
That you disagree with a sound premise only, and necessarily, makes you wrong.

My premise is an opinion.

But we cannot say anything of your opinion because you continue to be afraid to present one.

The argument that today's blacks are somehow "milking" the issue of slavery comes out of the rightwing propaganda machine and is not supported by relevant facts. Today's blacks have many more issues to fight. It is the rightwing who raises the issue of slavery

Case in point, the racist premise of the OP

:bsflag:

We hear more of "blacks won't let slavery die and love to play the victim" out of the Rush Limbaughs, Glenn Becks and M14 shooters of the world than we hear from black leaders

It is yet another example of the rightwing painting their opposition with an opinion THEY want them to have

It is racists like M14 who keep the issue alive
I dont listen to Rush...so I cant comment...but I used to watch Beck...I found him quite entertaining....but never fell into his conspiracy crap....just found his appraoch hysterical.

That being siad, I do not recall him EVER saying anything disp[aragingt about African Americans and how they wont let the slavery thing die. To the contrary, I seem to believe I have heard him say how "it shouldnt die"....but I may be wrong.

We hear more of "blacks won't let slavery die and love to play the victim" out of the Rush Limbaughs, Glenn Becks and M14 shooters of the world than we hear from black leaders

It is yet another example of the rightwing painting their opposition with an opinion THEY want them to have

It is racists like M14 who keep the issue alive
I dont listen to Rush...so I cant comment...but I used to watch Beck...I found him quite entertaining....but never fell into his conspiracy crap....just found his appraoch hysterical.

That being siad, I do not recall him EVER saying anything disp[aragingt about African Americans and how they wont let the slavery thing die. To the contrary, I seem to believe I have heard him say how "it shouldnt die"....but I may be wrong.

He wrongly used Martin Luther King's I have a dream to promote his own propoganda - propoganda which included calling "social justice" a code word that the Gubbamint uses for tyranny....

meanwhile, MLK jr. was explicitly (in exact phraseology) *FOR* social justice.

Beck has no shame.

I explained why, specifically, in the very same post where I claimed as much.

Oh.... so its your OPINION that most blacks are, by your standard, "good".

So, your statement in response to my question was not a statement of fact, but an inductive evlauation on your part, based on your limited experience, predispositions and prejudices.

That being the case, your response does not carry much force.

If it were in your power to do so, would you go back to the early 1600s and (somehow) eliminate the institution of slavery across the entire western hemishpere?

This would require eliminating slavery as a human event throughout world then.

Would not happen.

If you think you can confirm his premise, by my guest.

It cannot be logically confirmed because "good and bad" are subjective terms.

I dont know why that's hard for you to see.

Look, you're a racist. That's ok with me.
:lol:
Another premise that you cannot show to be sound.

nah....I dont need to. Not important to me. I know there are good and bad people out there.....their color is irrelevant to me....
But thanks for granting me the right to confirm his premise!
I am kind, patient and benevolent - and so you are quite welcome.

Oh.... so its your OPINION that most blacks are, by your standard, "good".

so, you ARE wasting everyone's time? Because here you said "oh" but I could have sworn I said that it's opinion in like 12 posts now.

So, your statement in response to my question was not a statement of fact, but an inductive evlauation on your part, based on your limited experience, predispositions and prejudices.

My response to your question was an opinion, Yes. It's sad that it took you all of this retardedness to figure that out, and after how many times it was told to you.

That being the case, your response does not carry much force.

You are the one incapable of producing a response that carries any force, mine has persons agreeing with it already................whereas yours is ...well, you're afraid to post one because you're full of shit and wasting everyone's time.

My responses bolded and underlined.

you are correct..it is very difficult to devise a profile of an individual who is so insecure, he/she refuses to open himself up in a discussion.

If it were in your power to do so, would you go back to the early 1600s and (somehow) eliminate the institution of slavery across the entire western hemishpere?
This would require eliminating slavery as a human event throughout world then.
Would not happen.
The question specifically provides that it is in your power to do so.

you are correct..it is very difficult to devise a profile of an individual who is so insecure, he/she refuses to open himself up in a discussion.

he/she has inadvertantly dropped good little tidbits. :lol:

Forum List

Back