Question for the forum members

Sandy Price

Rookie
Apr 24, 2006
I have a question that I usually ask of any forum before I jump in. I am a supporter of a Separation of Church and State and unless America returns to this old fashioned agenda I would ask that the Supreme Court demand that no one may immigrate to America unless they are of a religious bent. The pressure of trying to live in America as a Secular Humanist is becoming more difficult for millions of us.

Will it become a function of an Individual state to declare itself out of the stream of Conservative Christians to allow us to function as loyal Americans? Obviously we would not be welcomed in Utah or even in the bible belt.

I would also request that any open American forum please show the sign of the fish so that we innocents do not trespass into your world of faith.

Sandy Price

Sandy Price said:
I have a question that I usually ask of any forum before I jump in. I am a supporter of a Separation of Church and State and unless America returns to this old fashioned agenda I would ask that the Supreme Court demand that no one may immigrate to America unless they are of a religious bent. The pressure of trying to live in America as a Secular Humanist is becoming more difficult for millions of us.

Will it become a function of an Individual state to declare itself out of the stream of Conservative Christians to allow us to function as loyal Americans? Obviously we would not be welcomed in Utah or even in the bible belt.

I would also request that any open American forum please show the sign of the fish so that we innocents do not trespass into your world of faith.

Sandy Price

Did you just come here to whine? No one's forcing you to convert. If you're uncomfortable with religions expressions of others, then YOU'RE the nazi.

Sandy Price said:

Sandy Price

header_swordfish.jpg

Nice thick Swordfish steak, grilled with garlic and olive oil.

Chilled Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio.

Yum. Large Time Yum.

GotZoom said:
header_swordfish.jpg

Nice thick Swordfish steak, grilled with garlic and olive oil.

Chilled Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio.

Yum. Large Time Yum.
Last summer, my husband grilled (charcoal!) swordfish fillets, brushing them with a mixture of melted butter, soy sauce, and liquid smoke. HOLY COW! That was some of the best meat I have ever tasted, and I'm not a huge fan of seafood. So, I concur with your assessment of swordfish as "Large time yum." :thup:

sjpphoto.jpg

Sandy Price has absolutely no background in politics, no college degree, and no employment resume that could possibly be responsible for her total disrespect for many political actions that have taken place in the last 40 years.

She began her political activism after finally getting cable in her area of the central California coast. She watched two hours of C-SPAN and realized she needed to get involved immediately. That was in 1993 and once she found the internet, it was just the beginning.

Actually, she had been a registered Republican since the days of Ike but never felt much like participating after Barry Goldwater’s defeat in 1964.

Sandy is a staff writer for Etherzone, an online news site, and for Lew Goldberg at The Patriotist. She is now retired from working as a technical writer and costume designer and lives in Sun City, AZ.

More:

I want to throw out some thoughts here on what is happening on the borders of our country. A little history lesson first…..

In 1988 when President Bush 41 was in office the plan for a NAFTA Super Highway was in the planning stages that would open up the northern and southern borders of America to open fair trade and also open migration at both points. This was step one in the North American Fair Trade Agreement action that would finally be completed under President Clinton's leadership.

Phase two was also in the planning to extend the open highway all the way down through Central America and to the tip of Argentina. This would open up the borders for any products made or sold to Canada, Mexico, Central and South America. South America has oil, Central America has minerals used in our pharmaceuticals and Mexico has cheap labor. Of course all southern nations make and manufacture the killer drugs our kids are using.

It would open America up to be the central shipping on all items traded through the "One America." Would we then have to protect the all these nations from foreign attacks and include them all in our welfare systems? We would be responsible for their health, laws and education of their children.

There are tribes of aborigines living in the jungles around the Amazon River and they will have to be cultivated into civilized people so they can understand Bush's brand of democracy. Hopefully it will be done with care and not as we handled our own native Americans..

Is there anyone living in North America who feels this is worth the cost of our freedoms to take over the whole damn double Continents? We all recognize that Bush has done great damage to America since 911 but I feel it has been a plan set in cement long before the election of 2000. I believe it started with his father who first threw out the plan of a one world order.

I have a vision of President Bush trying to take over South America and having the natives welcome our troops with great fanfare.

http://www.rightpov.com/oneamerica.htm

gop_jeff said:
Is it just me, or was this thread created by merging random posts from other threads?

It's just you. :) The point of this thread is this:

"lady" joins to make an off-the-wall thread asking a question nobody seems to get, so it drifts into a discussion of meat and food. :)

From her opening post:

"I would also request that any open American forum please show the sign of the fish so that we innocents do not trespass into your world of faith."

She wants EVERY forum in the United States to "show the sign of the fish" if anyone on the board believes in God.

I showed her the sign of the grilled swordfish.

More random posting:

I just dug a frog pond out back for my boy. The neighbor down the street had the idea. Just a simple U-shaped hole with a liner and some creek rock to hold it in place. We dug it near a tree, hoping to attract tree frogs at night when they come out. It worked for our neighbor; hopefully it will work for us. The boys are very excited.

mom4 said:
More random posting:

I just dug a frog pond out back for my boy. The neighbor down the street had the idea. Just a simple U-shaped hole with a liner and some creek rock to hold it in place. We dug it near a tree, hoping to attract tree frogs at night when they come out. It worked for our neighbor; hopefully it will work for us. The boys are very excited.

Go to the pet store. Buy a couple frogs. Deposit in pond.

Ta-da! :D

Forum List

Back