Question for the forum members

Do you think frogs like the song "It's Not Easy Being Green?" Or is that phrase now too linked to the environmental movement? Of course frogs would probably like the environmental movement. I can't decide.

The tree blooming outside my office window is lovely right now.

P.S. to Darwin: Perhaps you and Sandy should take your precious pearls elsewhere. Oink. :)

Abbey Normal said:
Stilettos and a teddy, while reading some of Kissinger's papers on nuclear armament. How about you? :)

OMG. You know the buttons to push dontcha! I'm in love.

I was just doing some naked situps hanging from the ceiling.

I have a question that I usually ask of any forum before I jump in. I am a supporter of a Separation of Church and State and unless America returns to this old fashioned agenda I would ask that the Supreme Court demand that no one may immigrate to America unless they are of a religious bent. The pressure of trying to live in America as a Secular Humanist is becoming more difficult for millions of us.

Will it become a function of an Individual state to declare itself out of the stream of Conservative Christians to allow us to function as loyal Americans? Obviously we would not be welcomed in Utah or even in the bible belt.

I would also request that any open American forum please show the sign of the fish so that we innocents do not trespass into your world of faith.

Sandy Price

Seems like a good question to ask...in April of 2006.

I have a question that I usually ask of any forum before I jump in. I am a supporter of a Separation of Church and State and unless America returns to this old fashioned agenda I would ask that the Supreme Court demand that no one may immigrate to America unless they are of a religious bent. The pressure of trying to live in America as a Secular Humanist is becoming more difficult for millions of us.

Will it become a function of an Individual state to declare itself out of the stream of Conservative Christians to allow us to function as loyal Americans? Obviously we would not be welcomed in Utah or even in the bible belt.

I would also request that any open American forum please show the sign of the fish so that we innocents do not trespass into your world of faith.

Sandy Price

You just contradicted yourself.

Sandy Price

Wow, what an incredibly stupid first post. Off to a blazing start.

GotZoom said:
header_swordfish.jpg

Nice thick Swordfish steak, grilled with garlic and olive oil.

Chilled Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio.

Yum. Large Time Yum.
Last summer, my husband grilled (charcoal!) swordfish fillets, brushing them with a mixture of melted butter, soy sauce, and liquid smoke. HOLY COW! That was some of the best meat I have ever tasted, and I'm not a huge fan of seafood. So, I concur with your assessment of swordfish as "Large time yum." :thup:

Next time try all of the above but add some garlic. In any case, it's hard to go wrong with a good piece of swordfish.

Who are you people? Is this some weird alternate universe I've happened upon..

Sandy Price

Welcome back. As a reformed Catholic and an agnostic (for the past fifty years) I look forward to threads posted by Secular Humanists. It helps to have a thick skin and a sense of humor since anything you post will threaten the 'Conservatives'; a label I believe has been adopted by the willfully ignorant anti-intellectual echo chamber who frequent this message board (and will attack you for having the intellectual honesty to question New Right ideology).

Sandy Price

The "old fashioned agenda" of this country was an agenda of faith in God.
Our Bill of Rights assures our freedom of religion by keeping government out of it entirely. The BoR ensures that there will be no State requirement to participate in any religion, but just as crucial is that government can not prohibit anyone from praying or talking about religion
or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

Last edited:

Sandy Price

At least you made it in a request form. Hitler demanded that the Jews wear the star of david to identify who they were.

There is someone out there with a lump on your butt. god is healing that butt as I speak!
Priase the lord!
Glory to Gawd!

Send me seed money and god will repay you tenfold.

Forum List

Back