Question for Obama supporters/why do you never hold him accountable?

Obama never said they were good for the country.

Did you watch the video you posted?

Yep, I did.

Obama did say however... "SUPER PACS ARE NOT JUST A THREAT TO DEMOCRATS, THEY'RE A THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY"

Stop ignoring that fact and please reconcile it for me.....

They are still a threat. That hasn't changed. Many of us would love to see them go away permanently. That will not happen with a Republican in the White House. It won't.

Obama getting re-elected and adding Democrats to Congress is the best way to get rid of super pacs at this time. Ironically, the best way to re-elect Obama and add more Democrats is by using super pacs.

We agree on one thing then. Like Obama I do believe they are a threat. Unlike you and Obamas new position I don't believe the solution is to embrace them. That is idiotic to the extreme. Why you're incapable of calling it what it is baffles me. You guys love to point to the mistakes of the right but completely ignore and excuse your side when they do the SAME DAMN THING.

I have been strongly against big money in politics and been vocal about it no matter which side is involved since I joined here. I suspect on the other hand YOU condemned the gop for using super pacs when it all started. Not so even handed are you.

Yep, I did.

Obama did say however... "SUPER PACS ARE NOT JUST A THREAT TO DEMOCRATS, THEY'RE A THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY"

They are still a threat. That hasn't changed. Many of us would love to see them go away permanently. That will not happen with a Republican in the White House. It won't.

Obama getting re-elected and adding Democrats to Congress is the best way to get rid of super pacs at this time. Ironically, the best way to re-elect Obama and add more Democrats is by using super pacs.

We agree on one thing then. Like Obama I do believe they are a threat. Unlike you and Obamas new position I don't believe the solution is to embrace them. That is idiotic to the extreme. Why you're incapable of calling it what it is baffles me. You guys love to point to the mistakes of the right but completely ignore and excuse your side when they do the SAME DAMN THING.

I have been strongly against big money in politics and been vocal about it no matter which side is involved since I joined here. I suspect on the other hand YOU condemned the gop for using super pacs when it all started. Not so even handed are you.
True murked; who is an alternative that isn't off the far right deep end?

Sure we hold Obama accountable

1. Lost his nerve on closing Gitmo
2. Sold out Universal Healthcare and Government option
3. Backed down on ending Bush tax cuts and increasing taxes on the wealthy

What else is there?

How exactly are you holding him accountable beyond your bullshit lip service?

I stopped supporting 2 candidates when I perceived them as crossing the line. What have you done? How many times will Obama betray your values and beliefs before you say enough is enough? Is beating the other side more important than your personally held beliefs?

And apparently you couldn't handle my question.

Thanks for playing

Are you ever not bitter and angry? Super pacs are a new political super weapon, only a fool would forgo using them when the competition has an arsenal of them. There's your answer, the republican money machine forced this new dynamic on us, instead of beating up on Obama you should be beating up on the people who thought this was a good idea.

So pointing out the two faces of Obama makes me angry and bitter?

What prey tell did that make the left when they constantly compared Bush to Hitler and called him evil?
We can't be held responsible for (who Lil' Dumbya referred-to as) Old Europe.

asshole-bush.jpg

Are you ever not bitter and angry? Super pacs are a new political super weapon, only a fool would forgo using them when the competition has an arsenal of them. There's your answer, the republican money machine forced this new dynamic on us, instead of beating up on Obama you should be beating up on the people who thought this was a good idea.

What prey tell did that make the left when they constantly compared Bush to Hitler and called him evil?

No, your bitter tone and angry rhetoric makes you bitter and angry. You got the answer to your question and you are still upset? Only ineffectual politicians have no problem losing on principal, especially with what is at stake. Tell me, do you have a problem with super PACs or just with Obama taking advantage of them?
Bingo!!!!!

241.png

No, your bitter tone and angry rhetoric makes you bitter and angry. You got the answer to your question and you are still upset? Only ineffectual politicians have no problem losing on principal, especially with what is at stake. Tell me, do you have a problem with super PACs or just with Obama taking advantage of them?

This thread is neither bitter nor angry. That is your perception because you apparently can't handle criticism of someone you like.

In fact, I'm in quite a good mood today and am enjoying a non insulting debate for once. So please stop trying to take this discussion into the gutter.

Yep, I did.

gop_cry1.jpg

What else is there?

I stopped supporting 2 candidates when I perceived them as crossing the line. What have you done? How many times will Obama betray your values and beliefs before you say enough is enough? Is beating the other side more important than your personally held beliefs?

Yes, beating the other side is more important. Obama is running for re-election. He has no viable challenger.

Are you telling conservatives they should vote for Obama if Romney gets nominated?

That completely depends on your perspective. Many blue dogs like Mitt. I'm still up in the air as both candidates I supported turned out to be flakes.

The difference is I can admit it.

What else is there?

Almost like lookin'-in-a-mirror, huh?

:eusa_whistle:

What else is there?

You weigh the plusses and weigh the minuses and then look at what the Republicans are offering as an alternative.

It is not even close that Obama is the obvious choice in 2012

What else is there?

Yes, beating the other side is more important. Obama is running for re-election. He has no viable challenger.

Are you telling conservatives they should vote for Obama if Romney gets nominated?

Your vote is yours. Not mine to direct. You either stand for what you believe or you don't. That's your choice to live with not mine.

Obama never said they were good for the country.

Did you watch the video you posted?

Yep, I did.

Rules Are (the new) RULES....

......per BU$HCO's SUPREMOS!!!!!

Lemme guess.....you Teabaggers want a Rule-Change.....'cause you got what you asked for.....right?

handjob.gif

syiyu.gif

This thread is neither bitter nor angry. That is your perception because you apparently can't handle criticism of someone you like.

In fact, I'm in quite a good mood today and am enjoying a non insulting debate for once. So please stop trying to take this discussion into the gutter.

You are looking for hypocrisy where there is none, recent supreme court rulings changed the landscape of the political battlefield, do you think Obama wanted it this way? He scolded them in front of the country for Christ's sake, but he has a responsibility to himself and his constituency to win. The republicans escalated this battle beyond all reason, if it bites them in the ass then maybe they will be willing to try to reverse the damage they did to our democracy.

That completely depends on your perspective. Many blue dogs like Mitt. I'm still up in the air as both candidates I supported turned out to be flakes.
Gee.....whatta surprise! How could that have happened.....rookie??

529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

LOL!!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Your vote is yours. Not mine to direct. You either stand for what you believe or you don't. That's your choice to live with not mine.
Obviously!

So.....who's bandwagon are you jumpin'-on, NEXT??!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
528.gif

You want the truth?

You can't handle the truth.

And apparently you couldn't handle my question.

Thanks for playing

Obama likes the result. He likes to be able to destroy his opponent and not be held accountable for it. That's why he worked out deals with the mainstream media. They give him essentially the same thing that superpacs give whoever they support.

Now Obama wants to take advantage of what he criticized before. I see no change here. He's been doing that with Homeland Security and with the DOD for years.

He has no core-value and principles that he's not willing to throw away at the drop of a habit.

What else is there?

You weigh the plusses and weigh the minuses and then look at what the Republicans are offering as an alternative.

It is not even close that Obama is the obvious choice in 2012

How the hell do you consider that holding someone accountable?

Sounds more like rewarding him to me....

In other words, your thread is more troll bullshit.

Forum List

Back