Question for Obama supporters/why do you never hold him accountable?

i don't understand the liberals thinking at all. How could anyone want this Obamacare which is going to hurt them as much as the rest of us. The things Obama is doing is just nothing but hurting all of us. I can't wait til he is out of office. People are struggling and going to struggle even more if he is reelected.

Hey lonelaugher

Obama sucks yo!

Your long winded pm didn't change my mind anymore that your attempts to insult me in this thread. I checked in with the "adult" in me and confirmed that Obama does indeed suck and you indeed still remain full of it.

You're going to vote for Mitt Romney, so don't try to amuse us with pretending you'll hold him accountable for flip flopping.

I have voted third party before and may again if the need arises. The difference between me and you is you feel you have NO CHOICE but to support your party. You chose to ignore their shortcomings and pretend that its all ok because "the other side is worse"
As I mentioned earlier, there are 6 other names on the democratic ballet. I bet you won't even consider them.
And if I do vote for Romney it will be based on the promises he makes. If he breaks them he will lose my support in the end.

Now, go back to blindly following your sheep herder

It is "ballot".

If you follow your own advice, you will be unable to support any candidate for any position period. Campaign promises are not statements regarding what a candidate WILL DO. They are statements regarding what a candidate WANTS TO DO. Circumstances and political opposition ( often designed to make the successful candidate appear incompetent or untrustworty ) get in the way of fulfilling many campaign promises.

I know that you are an adult. But this thread is pretty much exposing the fact that you are capable of processing information like a child.

You are holding your schizophrenic inability to vett the GOP field up as some banner of moral superiority. If you were a better judge of a man, and integrity is your prime motivator, you'd have settled on someone already. Someone like Buddy Roemer, for example. Of the four guys left on your list......Paul is the least likely to change his stripes down the road.

By the way.........are you not aware that you have made excuses for the behavior of every one of the candidates that you have expressed support for in the last several months?

In the end, you will stradle the fence come election day. That way, should shit go wrong, you can say "I told you so". You can start a ton of threads like:

"Why won't ______________ admit that they were wrong to support ____________ in 2012?"

It will complete you.

What a bunch of complete nonsense.

Look its real simple, either they are dangerous to our democracy or they aren't. If he truly believed they were why the hell would he embrace them? Are you suggesting the only way Obama can win is with BIG MONEY?

The whole point is proving Obama is full of shit. He made those statements to pump up his union base and you seemingly ate it right up. But now that he has embraced super pacs I think its safe to also assume Obama is now also a danger to our democracy.

I said nothing to try and convince you of anything in that PM. Your argument here is childish. You refuse to admit that your premise is wrong. And now....you are throwing a tantrum like the little bitch that you are.

Forum List

Back