Question for Obama supporters/why do you never hold him accountable?

The Ofiice has to be the greatest product we've ever imported from the Brits, even greater than central reserve banking.

No, your bitter tone and angry rhetoric makes you bitter and angry. You got the answer to your question and you are still upset? Only ineffectual politicians have no problem losing on principal, especially with what is at stake. Tell me, do you have a problem with super PACs or just with Obama taking advantage of them?

This thread is neither bitter nor angry. That is your perception because you apparently can't handle criticism of someone you like.

In fact, I'm in quite a good mood today and am enjoying a non insulting debate for once. So please stop trying to take this discussion into the gutter.

You are looking for hypocrisy where there is none, recent supreme court rulings changed the landscape of the political battlefield, do you think Obama wanted it this way? He scolded them in front of the country for Christ's sake, but he has a responsibility to himself and his constituency to win. The republicans escalated this battle beyond all reason, if it bites them in the ass then maybe they will be willing to try to reverse the damage they did to our democracy.
They're probably gonna need a little reflection-time, first..... :lol:

crying_in_the_corner.jpg

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

And apparently you couldn't handle my question.

Thanks for playing

Are you ever not bitter and angry? Super pacs are a new political super weapon, only a fool would forgo using them when the competition has an arsenal of them. There's your answer, the republican money machine forced this new dynamic on us, instead of beating up on Obama you should be beating up on the people who thought this was a good idea.

Obama likes the result. He likes to be able to destroy his opponent and not be held accountable for it.
Yeah....right.....he handed Lil' Dumbya that rope.

handjob.gif

Yes, beating the other side is more important. Obama is running for re-election. He has no viable challenger.

Are you telling conservatives they should vote for Obama if Romney gets nominated?

Your vote is yours. Not mine to direct. You either stand for what you believe or you don't. That's your choice to live with not mine.

In other words, your thread is more troll bullshit.

In other words the truth hurts, hence the childish name calling.

How exactly are you holding him accountable beyond your bullshit lip service?

I stopped supporting 2 candidates when I perceived them as crossing the line. What have you done? How many times will Obama betray your values and beliefs before you say enough is enough? Is beating the other side more important than your personally held beliefs?

You weigh the plusses and weigh the minuses and then look at what the Republicans are offering as an alternative.

It is not even close that Obama is the obvious choice in 2012

How the hell do you consider that holding someone accountable?

Sounds more like rewarding him to me....

....For beating Republicans with their own stick?

Yeah.....that's pretty-goddamned-satisfying, alright!!!

They make it too-easy, though......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuygCN_tq8k]President Obama Chides Rep. Cantor for Use of Props at Health-Care Summit - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXudI0ibo-k]Obama to McCain: 'The Election's Over' - YouTube[/ame]

520.gif

490.gif
532.gif
508.gif
552.gif
528.gif

Yes, beating the other side is more important. Obama is running for re-election. He has no viable challenger.

Are you telling conservatives they should vote for Obama if Romney gets nominated?

Your vote is yours. Not mine to direct. You either stand for what you believe or you don't. That's your choice to live with not mine.

In other words, your thread is more troll bullshit.
Mudd But....er, Grampa Murked U....gets a little confused, from-time-to-time.

handjob.gif

How exactly are you holding him accountable beyond your bullshit lip service?

I stopped supporting 2 candidates when I perceived them as crossing the line. What have you done? How many times will Obama betray your values and beliefs before you say enough is enough? Is beating the other side more important than your personally held beliefs?

You weigh the plusses and weigh the minuses and then look at what the Republicans are offering as an alternative.

It is what we do in life......look at available options and evaluate which is the best alternative

There are no absolutes. But given the alternatives the Republicans are offering Obama is the obvious choice

The Ofiice has to be the greatest product we've ever imported from the Brits, even greater than central reserve banking.
When I'd heard there was gonna be an American-version, I thought there was NO FUCKIN' WAY any American could be as funny as Ricky Gervais!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW20AQJ6Iig]The Office UK, David Brent doing what he does best - - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWgpCwlcCxU]The Office [UK] David Brent in picture - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't think anyone would be able to replace Craig Kilborn, in the original Daily Show, either.​

It is what we do in life......look at available options and evaluate which is the best alternative

There are no absolutes. But given the alternatives the Republicans are offering Obama is the obvious choice

So there is no accountability.

There are other people besides Obama on the democratic ballet. In my state there were about 6 names including his. Obama only wins by default because most on the left are happy with the status quo and just ignore the problems.

Accountable for what. He isn't really the president...No BC. Besides he is black..he isn't responsible for his actions.. I blame his master.

Accountable for what. He isn't really the president...No BC. Besides he is black..he isn't responsible for his actions.. I blame his master.

Forgive me but your race based humor flew right past me. I'm going to assume that's just your way of ignoring the question?

Forgive me but your race based humor flew right past me. I'm going to assume that's just your way of ignoring the question?

Ya...something like that..

So there is no accountability.

There are other people besides Obama on the democratic ballet. In my state there were about 6 names including his. Obama only wins by default because most on the left are happy with the status quo and just ignore the problems.

Accountability? He has broken no laws

Obama is still the best available candidate in either party

Give us another example of Obama flip floping. I can't find any and the one about the super pacs isn't that important to me

He flip flops just as much or more as anyone else. Yet when he does it a readily available excuse it primed to be fired. When a republican does it, its viewed as a lack of backbone or fiber.
I have been an equal opportunity bitcher when I see the gop doing stupid shit. I've had many threads about the mistakes of different gop positions or candidates. Hell, one of you even have my bitching in one of your sigs. The only one I have seen denounce anything Obama has done flat out was Plasmaball. Many of you hint at it but always have an excuse to fall back on.

Most recently is the flip flop that Obama has done with regard to superpacs. And let's be clear how big a flip this really is...

Obama once said the following:

SUPER PACS ARE NOT ONLY A THREAT TO DEMOCRATS, THEY'RE A THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY.

Now if he truly believed that and wasn't just blowing partisan smoke up your collective asses why in the hell would he flip flop and RISK OUR DEMOCRACY being in trouble? And more importantly, why the hell don't you call him on it? Are you also willing to RISK OUR DEMOCRACY just to get him reelected?

Obama's campaign flip-flops on super PACs - YouTube

Probably for the same reason that at 12.01am on Tuesday 20th January 2009 Conservatives decided all the country's ills were his fault.

Don't believe me? Check out threads on here from the day...

It has been non-stop ever since....

He flip flops just as much or more as anyone else. Yet when he does it a readily available excuse it primed to be fired. When a republican does it, its viewed as a lack of backbone or fiber.
I have been an equal opportunity bitcher when I see the gop doing stupid shit. I've had many threads about the mistakes of different gop positions or candidates. Hell, one of you even have my bitching in one of your sigs. The only one I have seen denounce anything Obama has done flat out was Plasmaball. Many of you hint at it but always have an excuse to fall back on.

Most recently is the flip flop that Obama has done with regard to superpacs. And let's be clear how big a flip this really is...

SUPER PACS ARE NOT ONLY A THREAT TO DEMOCRATS, THEY'RE A THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY.

Now if he truly believed that and wasn't just blowing partisan smoke up your collective asses why in the hell would he flip flop and RISK OUR DEMOCRACY being in trouble? And more importantly, why the hell don't you call him on it? Are you also willing to RISK OUR DEMOCRACY just to get him reelected?

You do realize he said that before the Citizens United decision?

Do you even know what Citizens United is? Most of my right wing friends don't. Because the media isn't liberal anymore. If it was, they'd know what citizens united was and they'd be outraged too.

And do you agree with citizens united? If you are, then don't cry about Obama taking advantage of it.

You want to fight Obama with one hand tied behind his back.

If you want to talk about us being disappointed with Obama or Clinton, you'll notice its only when they go along with the GOP that we are upset with them. NAFTA, Making cuts to social security and other social programs, going along with war for profit like Joe Lieberman, not ending the bush tax breaks, deregulations, blue dogs siding with the heatlhcare giants and not the citizens who they should be accountable to, etc.

The reason we give the Dems a pass is because they are the lesser of two evils.

Give us another example of Obama flip floping. I can't find any and the one about the super pacs isn't that important to me

If you can't find any others there is only one reason. You don't want to find them so you're not looking. Put on your big boy pants and try harder. I'll give you a couple hints....

Gitmo
Public campaign money only (last election)
Public terrorist trials in new York
Raising the debt ceiling is a sign of failed leadership

Those were easy without any search. If your going to be the newest hack on the board at least get prepared to have your ass handed to you.

You do realize he said that before the Citizens United decision?

Do you even know what Citizens United is? Most of my right wing friends don't. Because the media isn't liberal anymore. If it was, they'd know what citizens united was and they'd be outraged too.

And do you agree with citizens united? If you are, then don't cry about Obama taking advantage of it.

You want to fight Obama with one hand tied behind his back.

If you want to talk about us being disappointed with Obama or Clinton, you'll notice its only when they go along with the GOP that we are upset with them. NAFTA, Making cuts to social security and other social programs, going along with war for profit like Joe Lieberman, not ending the bush tax breaks, deregulations, blue dogs siding with the heatlhcare giants and not the citizens who they should be accountable to, etc.

The reason we give the Dems a pass is because they are the lesser of two evils.

If you want to know what I think or know read the fucking thread before piping off half cocked.

If you can't find any others there is only one reason. You don't want to find them so you're not looking. Put on your big boy pants and try harder. I'll give you a couple hints....

Gitmo
Public campaign money only (last election)
Public terrorist trials in new York
Raising the debt ceiling is a sign of failed leadership

Those were easy without any search. If your going to be the newest hack on the board at least get prepared to have your ass handed to you.

Why do you care about GITMO? The GOP are the ones that tried to make closing GITMO a political issue. They scared communities saying Obama was going to put these dangerous men in their prisons. And honestly, so what? Obama should have closed GITMO. Give all those men trials and the ones that are guilty go to our prisons. Do you think they are any more dangerous than American criminals?

Anyways, the GOP won't close GITMO, and apposed Obama doing it, so why would I fault Obama for it? Or why would I reward the GOP for it?

Public campaign money only? Not after Citizens United. But you probably don't even know what that is or means. Most righties don't because they are brainwashed by corporate media like Fox and Rush.

No president, not even St. Reagan kept all his promises. Yet you Sainted him anyways.

New Topics

Forum List

Back