Question For Geocachers

What are you expecting, another 4 years of Weekend at Bidens or something?
😄

Zombie Apocalypse.

Zombies are real, you know. I've watched World War Z and Zombieland ten times already.

BTW, got any Hostess Twinkies?

Anyways, my original point was that although I've found an awful lot of fake rock caches over the years, I never found one at a garage sale. I found that pretty cool. I only spent a buck on what is usually several dollars on Amazon or something.

I have a couple geocaches on my property, out along my fences. No, I didn't put them there, but I allowed it. Not many people visit them, I am a long way from nowhere, and a lot of the time the roads are in bad shape. Still, the people that planted them seemed honest, and they asked, so I said sure why not. Both of them are ammo boxes cabled to corner posts btw.

Anyways, my original point was that although I've found an awful lot of fake rock caches over the years, I never found one at a garage sale. I found that pretty cool. I only spent a buck on what is usually several dollars on Amazon or something.

Garage sales are awesome. Where else can you buy $500 guns for $30, from some dipshit liberal who doesn't know what they're worth?

Garage sales are awesome. Where else can you buy $500 guns for $30, from some dipshit liberal who doesn't know what they're worth?

What kind of garage sales have you been going to there cowboy?

What kind of garage sales have you been going to there cowboy?

All kinds of garage sales. They don't put the guns on the table. If they do, they' priced too high. I always ask if they have any guns, broken guns, gun parts, ammunition, reloading supplies military stuff, bags, belts, uniforms, medals, boots, helmets, bayonets...

Or musical instruments: Guitars, amplifiers, drums, keyboards... the old stuff from the 50's and 60's.

You'd be surprised at some of the treasures they bring out if you just ask. And most of the time that have no idea what stuff's worth.

I must be going to the wrong garage sales or I just didn't think to ask. I thought that you were either going to garage sales in the ghetto or hillbilly central where them blasted gators are a problem.

Last edited:
Can you imagine if Joe Biden had a garage sale? He'd sell his own dog, wife, and kids/grandkids and all of the Trump ballots that they stole in 2020. Oh yeah, I can't forget the Depends.

Zombie Apocalypse.

Zombies are real, you know. I've watched World War Z and Zombieland ten times already.

BTW, got any Hostess Twinkies?
Sadly I used to have to work in Zombieland ages ago.

Forum List

Back