Question for Dims about the wall

Do they come in legally, or illegally?

Build the wall, then worry about the ones overstaying their visas
How much money are you willing to waste for something that's not going to do what you think?
How much money are you willing to waste for something that's not going to

How much money has Washington already wasted on things that don't work?

Obamas shovel ready job program comes to mind.

How much wall could we have built on that fiasco?

Umm... I don't know where you live but out here in rural WNC the highway got widened from two lanes to four and that started immediately after the ARRA went through. And I mean immediately, like within a week.

Granted, a highway is not a wall. It actually helps people. And it isn't based on paranoid self-delusional "selling feelings" but rather on the real-world niceties of people needing to go places. You know, for silly stuff like --- food..... medical attention.... work..... commerce..... social connections....

What? Did the word "connections" throw you? Whelp, I'm here to help. "Connection" is the opposite of disconnection. You know, like construction is the opposite of destruction. See where I'm going here?

And I mean immediately, like within a week.

Remarkable

You got city hall to rubber stamp all the paperwork, got crews together, got equipment and materials together, and operating....

in less than a week?

Why do I once again get the impression you're full of shit?

Are you promoting FOLLOWING the likes of the Obama Administration w/the waste?

Trying to remember how upset the Left was with Obamas various boondoggles....

nope, can't remember that

How much money are you willing to waste for something that's not going to do what you think?

Umm... I don't know where you live but out here in rural WNC the highway got widened from two lanes to four and that started immediately after the ARRA went through. And I mean immediately, like within a week.

Granted, a highway is not a wall. It actually helps people. And it isn't based on paranoid self-delusional "selling feelings" but rather on the real-world niceties of people needing to go places. You know, for silly stuff like --- food..... medical attention.... work..... commerce..... social connections....

What? Did the word "connections" throw you? Whelp, I'm here to help. "Connection" is the opposite of disconnection. You know, like construction is the opposite of destruction. See where I'm going here?

Remarkable

You got city hall to rubber stamp all the paperwork, got crews together, got equipment and materials together, and operating....

in less than a week?

"City hall"?

Ain't no "city" around here Goober. This is a national highway the expansion of which crosses at least three counties.

Remarkable

in less than a week?

"City hall"?

Ain't no "city" around here Goober. This is a national highway the expansion of which crosses at least three counties.

and still requires permits, crew chiefs, crews, equipment, and materials.

Remarkable

in less than a week?

"City hall"?

and still requires permits, crew chiefs, crews, equipment, and materials.

Correct. And lots of trucks that go vroom vroom and barrelsful of yellow paint.

I was amazed how fast that got started considering the scale of the operation. And right from the start there was a big ARRA sign where we could read all about it.

Forum List

Back