Question For Cons About The Illegal Immigration Problem...

Do You Want To See Businesses/People Who HIRE These Undocumented Workers PUNISHED?

• I'm a Conservative/Republican/rightwinger and I'd like to see them punished

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I'm a Conservative/Republican/rightwing & I'm not interested in punishing the illegal job providers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm an independent and I'd like to see them punished

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I'm a independent & I'm not interested in punishing the illegal job providers

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I'm a liberal/Democrat/progressive and I'd like to see them punished

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I'm a liberal/Democrat/progressive and I'm not interested in punishing the illegal job providers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Are you ready and willing to PUNISH the businesses who hire these undocumented workers?

Why/why not?

Are you ready and willing to PUNISH the businesses who hire these undocumented workers?

Why/why not?
employment is at the will of either party and relies on individual liberty, and freedom of association and contract.

Entry into the Union is a federal Obligation since 1808. All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. We should have no "illegal" problem.

Punish every damn one of them.
Most peons i know that are for strong borders dont give a shit about businesses. Its the establishment in washington that likes to suck them off

Do any of you think that there's any other solution that would stop this illegal immigration problem better than this one?

Cutting it off at the head, because if no one is willing to risk hiring them, no reason for them to come over here in the first place.

But, as it stands, they KNOW that tons of illegal job-creators are ready and willing to hire them, so they're flooding the country.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Do any of you think that there's any other solution that would stop this illegal immigration problem better than this one?

Cutting it off at the head, because if no one is willing to risk hiring them, no reason for them to come over here in the first place.

But, as it stands, they KNOW that tons of illegal job-creators are ready and willing to hire them, so they're flooding the country.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

The only thing that would stop the illegal immigration would be a mexico with a roaring economy w/o the corruption, drugs, bribes etc. Mexico is a beautiful country. When they all come up here, Im going down there.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

It's an easy problem to solve: Make being here illegal a first degree felony carrying a minimum penalty of five years in prison. We would still have a border problem, but the problem would be people trying to get out of here as quickly as possible.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought the left wants to ban ICE and love their sanctuary cities and states?

It's an easy problem to solve: Make being here illegal a first degree felony carrying a minimum penalty of five years in prison. We would still have a border problem, but the problem would be people trying to get out of here as quickly as possible.
That's Draconian.

What about the punishment for the illegal job-creators who hire these people, what should be their penalty?

I thought the left wants to ban ICE and love their sanctuary cities and states?

What the heck does ICE have to do w/penalizing the illegal job-creators for hiring these people?

That's Draconian.

What about the punishment for the illegal job-creators who hire these people, what should be their penalty?

They wouldn't be able to hire people that are not here. Several years ago Arizona created their own immigration laws for their state. The results were much of the children not attending school, construction companies reporting that half their crew never showed up for work. Illegals got the hell out of that state quickly. DumBama took it to court and forced them to stop, and then they all came back.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Im with ya. We need to cut off ALL incentive though. Not just employers

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Im with ya. We need to cut off ALL incentive though. Not just employers

Couldn't agree more. This is not a one solution problem. They need to take my suggestion, implement e-verify, put a halt to sanctuary cities, build a wall, and have ICE agents in every city to apprehend all illegal prisoners.

Forum List

Back