Question for believers in man made climate change

A $500,000 grant to check indoor and outdoor air temperature

Indoor Environment and Emergency Response Health Outcomes| Research Project Database | Grantee Research Project | ORD | US EPA

Indoor Environment and Emergency Response Health Outcomes
EPA Grant Number: R835749
Title: Indoor Environment and Emergency Response Health Outcomes
Investigators: Uejio, Christopher K ,Tamerius, James D
Institution: Florida State University ,University of Iowa
EPA Project Officer: Ilacqua, Vito
Project Period: May 1, 2015 through April 30, 2018
Project Amount: $500,000

Approach:
This innovative study design observes indoor environment conditions of people receiving care for emergency distress calls i.e., 911 in two climatologically-distinct study cities: New York, NY and Jacksonville, FL. Beneficially, this study design 1) directly observes indoor exposures that may precedes distress calls and 2) targets vulnerable individuals. Small temperature and humidity sensors will accompany paramedics into patient households and monitor indoor conditions. Generalized Linear and Mixed Effects Models will relate outdoor weatherconditions,

I see another AGW cult member who thinks Naomi Klein is your high priest

View attachment 170568
Answer a question for us, professor:

Are the climate scientists of the world, and the board members of every major scientific society on the planet (which all endorxe the consensus) all liars, incompetent, or both?

Where do country's like Bangladesh get their information from all their new satellites?

Nope IPCC , NOAA, NASA ...

Where do the majority of funding for man made climate change come from their governments...

Citing documents uncovered by the radical environmental group Greenpeace, a group of media outlets — including the New York Timesand the Boston Globe — have attacked global-warming skeptic Wei-Hock (Willie) Soon for allegedly hiding $1.2 million in contributions from “fossil fuel companies.” The articles were the latest in an ongoing campaign by greens and their media allies to discredit opponents of the warming agenda.

But in allying themselves closely with activist groups with which they share ideological goals, reporters have fundamentally misled readers on the facts of global-warming funding.

In truth, the overwhelming majority of climate-research funding comes from the federal government and left-wing foundations. And while the energy industry funds both sides of the climate debate, The government/foundation monies go only toward research that advances the warming regulatory agenda. With a clear public-policy outcome in mind, the government/foundation gravy train is a much greater threat to scientific integrity.

Officials with the Smithsonian Institution — which employs Dr. Soon — told the Times it appeared the scientist had violated disclosure standards, and they said they would look into the matter. Soon, a Malaysian immigrant, is a widely respected astrophysicist, and his allies came quickly to his defense

Indeed, experts in the research community say that it is much more difficult for some of the top climate scientists — Soon, Roger Pielke Jr., the CATO Institute’s Patrick Michaels, MIT’s now-retired Richard Lindzen — to get funding for their work because they do not embrace the global-warming fearmongering favored by the government-funded climate establishment
Didn't read a word of that.

Answer my question. Liars, incompetent, or both? Dont sissy out on me, now.

Of course you wouldn't because I answered your questions..
Yoh answered nothing.

One more try: incompetent, liars, or both?

What are you scared of....sounding like an idiot, maybe?

Because you refuse to read..

7 projects win funding for climate change solutions

Harvard grant program provides $1 million across a range of academic boundaries

Seven research projects led by scientists, historians, economists, and public health experts from five Harvard Schools will share about $1 million in the third round of grants awarded by the Climate Change Solutions Fund. This initiative, which was launched by Harvard President Drew Faust, encourages multidisciplinary research that seeks creative solutions to climate change.

“Universities have a uniquely important role to play in the battle against climate change, and Harvard must continue to be at the forefront of efforts to bring disciplines together, deepen awareness of the issue, and speed progress,” said Faust. “This year’s Climate Change Solutions Fund awards will help experts from engineering, medicine, chemistry, public health, public policy,and the arts confront the challenges facing our society and our planet at a moment when the dire consequences of inaction are becoming increasingly apparent

View attachment 170568

Are the climate scientists of the world, and the board members of every major scientific society on the planet (which all endorxe the consensus) all liars, incompetent, or both?

Where do country's like Bangladesh get their information from all their new satellites?

Where do the majority of funding for man made climate change come from their governments...

Citing documents uncovered by the radical environmental group Greenpeace, a group of media outlets — including the New York Timesand the Boston Globe — have attacked global-warming skeptic Wei-Hock (Willie) Soon for allegedly hiding $1.2 million in contributions from “fossil fuel companies.” The articles were the latest in an ongoing campaign by greens and their media allies to discredit opponents of the warming agenda.

But in allying themselves closely with activist groups with which they share ideological goals, reporters have fundamentally misled readers on the facts of global-warming funding.

In truth, the overwhelming majority of climate-research funding comes from the federal government and left-wing foundations. And while the energy industry funds both sides of the climate debate, The government/foundation monies go only toward research that advances the warming regulatory agenda. With a clear public-policy outcome in mind, the government/foundation gravy train is a much greater threat to scientific integrity.

Officials with the Smithsonian Institution — which employs Dr. Soon — told the Times it appeared the scientist had violated disclosure standards, and they said they would look into the matter. Soon, a Malaysian immigrant, is a widely respected astrophysicist, and his allies came quickly to his defense

Indeed, experts in the research community say that it is much more difficult for some of the top climate scientists — Soon, Roger Pielke Jr., the CATO Institute’s Patrick Michaels, MIT’s now-retired Richard Lindzen — to get funding for their work because they do not embrace the global-warming fearmongering favored by the government-funded climate establishment

I can lead a horse to water but I can't make him drink it now can I?

The fossil fuel industry's invisible colonization of academia | Benjamin Franta and Geoffrey Supran

After years conducting energy-related research at Harvard and MIT, we have come to discover firsthand that this pattern is systemic. Funding from Shell, Chevron, BP, and other oil and gas companies dominates Harvard’s energy and climate policy research, and Harvard research directors consult for the industry. These are the experts tasked with formulating policies for countering climate change, policies that threaten the profits – indeed the existence – of the fossil fuel industry.

Down the street at MIT, the Institute’s Energy Initiative is almost entirely funded by fossil fuel companies, including Shell, ExxonMobil, and Chevron. MIT has taken $185 millionfrom oil billionaire and climate denial financier David Koch, who is a Life Member of the university’s board

Yoh answered nothing.

Seven research projects led by scientists, historians, economists, and public health experts from five Harvard Schools will share about $1 million in the third round of grants awarded by the Climate Change Solutions Fund. This initiative, which was launched by Harvard President Drew Faust, encourages multidisciplinary research that seeks creative solutions to climate change.

“Universities have a uniquely important role to play in the battle against climate change, and Harvard must continue to be at the forefront of efforts to bring disciplines together, deepen awareness of the issue, and speed progress,” said Faust. “This year’s Climate Change Solutions Fund awards will help experts from engineering, medicine, chemistry, public health, public policy,and the arts confront the challenges facing our society and our planet at a moment when the dire consequences of inaction are becoming increasingly apparent
Answer my question, ya sissy!

Liars, incompetent, or both?

Well, then, cryuto, you and your own money can pony up to reduce that which

1. isn't warming anything
2. has nothing to do with the beginning and ending of ice ages
3. doesn't affect sea levels
4. doesn't affect canes
5. doesn't move the tectonic plates

No, the problem is the Big Oil companies, and they will pay.

CO2 has everything to do with it, you haven't proven to the contrary.

View attachment 170568

Exactly!

It's not like Michael Mann won his Nobel Prize for nothing, eh?
You didnt answer the question, either.

If Michael Mann lied, tried to stop deniers from getting published, hid the decline or used
Mike's Nature Trick, he never would have won his Nobel Prize, right?

No, the problem is the Big Oil companies, and they will pay.

CO2 has everything to do with it, you haven't proven to the contrary.

View attachment 170568

Exactly!

If Michael Mann lied, tried to stop deniers from getting published, hid the decline or used
You're avoiding the question, too.

You denier goofballs always avoid this question.

Yoh answered nothing.

" Are the climate scientists of the world, and the board members of every major scientific society on the planet (which all endorxe the consensus) all liars, incompetent, or both? "

Since they all do not endorse the consensus I think you're referring to, the question is meaningless. But I'll answer anyway: no, they aren't all liars or incompetent.

And I will add this, many of them do believe the planet is warming, but not as much as the alarmists are saying. And many believe the most prominent cause for that is anthropogenic, but not all. And I suspect many also do not believe the alarmist propaganda that the Left has been spewing for what 30-40 years about the catastrophic consequences of GW/CC either.

Last edited:

View attachment 170568

Exactly!

I'm saying no one can accuse Michael Mann of being a liar.

Do you agree or not?

Exactly!

Do you agree or not?
How rude of you to ask me a question, without answering my question first.

Since they all do not endorse the consensus I
Wrong. Every major scientific society on the planet endorses the consensus.

So...liars, incompetent, or both? Let's see if you have the stones to answer this simple question.

Every major scientific society on the planet endorses the consensus.

What gets them more research dollars, "CO2 is gonna kill us" or "Climate fluctuates"?

Exactly!

Do you agree or not?

Some of them are incompetent liars.
Some of them are very good liars.

So...liars, incompetent, or both? Let's see if you have the stones to answer this simple question.

What gets them more research dollars, "CO2 is gonna kill us" or "Climate fluctuates"?
Another question, son? You'll get your turn on the carpet. After:

Yoh answered nothing.

I did answer you question ....you have academy fields no where related to climate science signing a piece of paper saying man made climate change is real and the get a big fat funding check, not that complicated is it? ..

You have narcissist like your self who wants to believe in faith...who is so indoctrinate that you can't even see the Forrest from the trees

Btw any good scientist is a skeptic .

Democratic mega-donor Tom Steyer says he'll spend $30 million to flip Congress

Facebook
  • Email

Fredreka Schouten, USA TODAY
6 seconds ago
WASHINGTON – Tom Steyer, a billionaire environmentalist who has waged a high-profile campaign calling for President Trump’s impeachment, announced Monday that he will not run for public office this yea

What did Tom Steyer get for his $70 million?

the billionaire climate activist, spent heavily to back environmentally friendly candidates for Congress in 2014.

But Tuesday’s election results produced a stunning disappointment, and a low return on his $70 million investment.

Many of the environmentally friendly candidates he backed most heavily, such as Sen. Mark Udall in Colorado and Rep. Bruce Braley in Iowa, were defeated — earning him a low “return on investment” score from the Sunlight Foundation, which ranks the major independent spending groups that now dominate federal campaigns.

Do you agree or not?

No, you are still being a sissy. You have to address nearly all of them, not some of them.

Haha...look at you guys, doing your little two-steps....

Another question, son? You'll get your turn on the carpet. After:

Still don't want to read anything fool?

Yoh answered nothing.

I did answer you question ....you have academy fields no where related to climate science signing a piece of paper saying man made climate change is real and the get a big fat funding check, not that complicated is it? ..

You have narcissist like your self who wants to believe in faith...who is so indoctrinate that you can't even see the Forrest from the trees

Facebook
  • Email
6 seconds ago
WASHINGTON – Tom Steyer, a billionaire environmentalist who has waged a high-profile campaign calling for President Trump’s impeachment, announced Monday that he will not run for public office this yea

the billionaire climate activist, spent heavily to back environmentally friendly candidates for Congress in 2014.

But Tuesday’s election results produced a stunning disappointment, and a low return on his $70 million investment.

Many of the environmentally friendly candidates he backed most heavily, such as Sen. Mark Udall in Colorado and Rep. Bruce Braley in Iowa, were defeated — earning him a low “return on investment” score from the Sunlight Foundation, which ranks the major independent spending groups that now dominate federal campaigns.
So you are claiming they are liars . Fascinating.

So, you honestly believe that they are all lying for money. Do I have that right?

Once again where do they get their information from?

Who said they were liars?

Who said they were incompetent?

Tell me who said that ?

Do you agree or not?

No, you are still being a sissy. You have to address nearly all of them, not some of them.

Haha...look at you guys, doing your little two-steps....

They all like money. Unfortunately, they've been corrupted by it.

Yoh answered nothing.

Facebook
  • Email
6 seconds ago

He got a big hole in his bank account. Hehe

Forum List

Back