Question for those who believe in climate change

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
This question is for those who believe in climate change.

Is there any price not worth paying to try and decrease the global temperature? Is there a freedom you would not part with, a monetary price that is too high, or a moral boundary you would not cross to decrease population levels to try and achieve your climate utopian goals?

Is there any price not worth paying to try and decrease the global temperature? Is there a freedom you would not part with, a monetary price that is too high, or a moral boundary you would not cross to decrease population levels to try and achieve your climate utopian goals?
Before I would be able to decide on that - I would need a clear "irrefutable" picture as to what factors cause climate change in the first place.

Which might result into a priority list - of what to begin with - or a list that might suggest numerous projects that need to commence within the same timeline.

Are you denying the climate is changing?

I, personally, believe in 'low hanging fruit' and nuclear power. One easy thing is to cut down our fossil fuel use.

A question for you.

Can you just frame a sentence that doesn't contain right wing bullshit?

Utopian goals? Admitting that we're causing climate change isn't done to achieve some utopian goal...its done to bring awareness and to--what was hoped for anyway--change behavior. Nothing has really changed. The climate is going to get more and more unstable as a result of human mismanagement.

And the answer to that question is…..no.

And that is why these leftist movements always end in mass graves and murder…..

I am not giving up a damn thing! The climate of Planet Earth has been changing from day one.
‘If’ is not the question, rather ‘why?’ Just because the climate changed for one reason in the past, doesn’t mean it couldn’t be different this time. What’s usually ignored by deniers is the timeline. Changes in the past have, barring a catastrophic “nuclear winter/asteroid impact” scenario, occurred over tens of thousands to millions of years. The AGW debate, however, is about what’s been happening over the last two hundred, since the advent of the Industrial Revolution and the increase of carbon in the atmosphere.

Last edited:
A question for you.

Utopian goals? Admitting that we're causing climate change isn't done to achieve some utopian goal...it’s done to bring awareness and to--what was hoped for anyway--change behavior. Nothing has really changed. The climate is going to get more and more unstable as a result of human mismanagement.

The climate isn’t unstable….in fact every prediction you idiots make do not happen…l.we have not had more severe weather……..we have not had more hurricanes, fires or severe weather events……..

But you are insane….and will push and push until killing people is the only thing that makes sense to you….

It's more along the lines of, do we pay a small price now, or a huge price later.

If the alternative is mass extinction, then yes, there's going to be a price that we are going to pay because we have to.

Science, unlike religion, doesn't stop being true because you don't want to believe it.

I, personally, believe in 'low hanging fruit' and nuclear power. One easy thing is to cut down our fossil fuel use.
Due to Three Mile Island and Chernobyl the nuclear power industry was stymied for many years. Activists are always around. And they always think they are right, and never wrong. We have many people to take care of in our world. The newest reactors are much safter than the old American ones, which were and are safe.

The climate is changing and in fact it has never been static. If someone is damn fool enough to think that changes can be altered or stopped through human action then no amount of logic will likely dissuade them.
Throughout the history of mankind he has learned to adapt to changes and the focus should be on continuing to do so.

It's more along the lines of, do we pay a small price now, or a huge price later.

If the alternative is mass extinction, then yes, there's going to be a price that we are going to pay because we have to.

Science, unlike religion, doesn't stop being true because you don't want to believe it.
So there is no price that is too high to pay?

Is that what you are saying?

Before I would be able to decide on that - I would need a clear "irrefutable" picture as to what factors cause climate change in the first place.

Which might result into a priority list - of what to begin with - or a list that might suggest numerous projects that need to commence within the same timeline.
Irrefutable?

If you want proof of something take a math class

Now back to the real world.

What say you?

But the Left, who runs everything, does not like nuclear power

Now what?

And thanks for not answering the question of what you would not give up to achieve a climate utopia.

A question for you.

Utopian goals? Admitting that we're causing climate change isn't done to achieve some utopian goal...its done to bring awareness and to--what was hoped for anyway--change behavior. Nothing has really changed. The climate is going to get more and more unstable as a result of human mismanagement.
But the Left never explains what the goals are, other than less of something

Therefore, it becomes a never-ending crisis with never ending concessions on our freedoms and finances.

And thanks for not answering the question as well.

I did not assume any Leftist would because truth his abhorrent to them.

/----/ Most libs I knew back in the 1970s were in favor of nuke power, until this movie came out. Then they were scared shytless.
iu

There are reports that Joe is interested in some way of diminishing the light/heat from the sun entering earth's atmosphere. These asses keep messing around because they think they are gods on earth. Instead of conquering parts of nature and working with it in a sensile way, they must master it with "science". Our areas of living must e hardened within sense to the weather that exists where it can.

Forum List

Back