Question about Noah.

Did you happen to notice that there is nothing supernatural about the above?
did you happen to notice there was nothing about random shit happening randomly?..........
You're at a loss for coherent comments.
Oh, the irony of it all.
I know, right?

"Random shit", talking snakes, Floods that never happened, it's as though some folks are trying to sell me something.

Sorry, but your YEC'ist, literal view of Ark tales
posts like this is why I believe atheists are idiots.....
it can be scientifically proven that more angels can dance on the head of an atheist than on the head of a pin.......because atheists have flat heads......
Typical pointless babble. You can't explain why Egyptian civilization was thriving at the time of the Ark tales, so you stutter and mumble.
civilization in Egypt started long, long after the flood you silly young earther......

You YEC'ists have real problems with a reality based worldview.

Aside from the Egyptians, why do the Maya have record of your silly biblical flood.

actually, the Mayans did have a flood story, as did many South American natives.....
Flood Stories from Around the World

And the timelines don't coincide with biblical Ark tales. Were The Egyptians somehow excerpt from your flood tales?
I don't believe in your timeline fantasy.......and the Egyptians also had a flood tale.....(see previous link).......

Sorry, but your YEC'ist, literal view of Ark tales
posts like this is why I believe atheists are idiots.....
Typical pointless babble. You can't explain why Egyptian civilization was thriving at the time of the Ark tales, so you stutter and mumble.
civilization in Egypt started long, long after the flood you silly young earther......

Aside from the Egyptians, why do the Maya have record of your silly biblical flood.

actually, the Mayans did have a flood story, as did many South American natives.....
Flood Stories from Around the World

And the timelines don't coincide with biblical Ark tales. Were The Egyptians somehow excerpt from your flood tales?
I don't believe in your timeline fantasy.......and the Egyptians also had a flood tale.....(see previous link).......
And you're still in denial about your flood tales having no connection with Egyptian history.

Aside from the Egyptians, why do the Maya have no record of your silly biblical flood.

Problems with a Global Flood 2nd edition

Why is there no mention of the Flood in the records of Egyptian or Mesopotamian civilizations which existed at the time?

Biblical dates (I Kings 6:1, Gal 3:17, various generation lengths given in Genesis) place the Flood 1300 years before Solomon began the first temple. We can construct reliable chronologies for near Eastern history, particularly for Egypt, from many kinds of records from the literate cultures in the near East. These records are independent of, but supported by, dating methods such as dendrochronology and carbon-14. The building of the first temple can be dated to 950 B.C. +/- some small delta, placing the Flood around 2250 B.C. Unfortunately, the Egyptians (among others) have written records dating well back before 2250 B.C. (the Great Pyramid, for example dates to the 26th century B.C., 300 years before the Biblical date for the Flood). No sign in Egyptian inscriptions of this global flood around 2250 B.C.

you YEC'ists........ you YEC'ists....... you YEC'ists....... you YEC'ists...... you YEC'ists...... you YEC'ists...... you YEC'ists..

you realize, of course, that since I'm not a young earther, you haven't actually raised a defense to anything I have posted since approximately the first week in June........

PMP, you can't have it both ways on evolution, the bible doesn't agree with you anyways, neither do most Christian scholars. Anyways, if the flood happened like, 6000 years ago (?) or so, that's not enough time for evolution to make pigmies, Chinks, Eskimos... Even YOU know that.
fuck 6000 years.....that's Hollie's fantasy, not mine.....I don't have it "both ways" on evolution....I have it the only way it is.......you're the one who wants to pretend there's a second avenue to evolution that tells us humans and stinging nettle have a common ancestor.......
So how many years ago? Like 5000? Less? Because that's not enough time for, what was it, 8 people to evolve into all the different kinds of humans that there are today. And for all the animals that they had on the Ark to evolve into the millions of species there are today. Do you agree?

I am a YEC, young earth creationist, and there is nothing anyone can say to convince me to be otherwise. In other words, a friendly challenge for anyone who is up for it.

you YEC'ists........ you YEC'ists....... you YEC'ists....... you YEC'ists...... you YEC'ists...... you YEC'ists...... you YEC'ists..

you realize, of course, that since I'm not a young earther, you haven't actually raised a defense to anything I have posted since approximately the first week in June........
You should realize that your arguments are in lock step (goose step), with the YEC'ist crowd. So yeah, your appeals to magic and supernaturalism are thoroughly refuted.

Tell us about the talking snakes.

I am a YEC, young earth creationist, and there is nothing anyone can say to convince me to be otherwise. In other words, a friendly challenge for anyone who is up for it.
You said you were going to show me proof of god. What happened? :dunno:

there is no scientific case against evolution. there are only radical religious right arguments that have zero to do with science

Evolution is a religion itself. There is no valid scientific proof of it. Show us just one half-bird-half-man even within your billions of years old fossil record. You can't because there never was such a creature. Why is the Sahara Desert only dated to some 4,000 years? The Mississippi Delta is growing every year. Why isn't it much larger than it is? The magnetic field is weakening. Were the earth billions of years old, the magnetic field would have killed everything on earth years ago. Why are there petrified trees standing upright without roots and standing in different sediment layers dated thousands of years apart? The same tree!! The mountains are eroding away every year. If the earth is billions of years old, why are the mountains still so high?

I think its unlikely that anyone with even the least intelligence would want to get into a debate with someone who begins the challenge by saying, " I'm a moron and no one will ever be able to convince me otherwise."

there is no scientific case against evolution. there are only radical religious right arguments that have zero to do with science

Evolution is a religion itself. There is no valid scientific proof of it. Show us just one half-bird-half-man even within your billions of years old fossil record. You can't because there never was such a creature. Why is the Sahara Desert only dated to some 4,000 years? The Mississippi Delta is growing every year. Why isn't it much larger than it is? The magnetic field is weakening. Were the earth billions of years old, the magnetic field would have killed everything on earth years ago. Why are there petrified trees standing upright without roots and standing in different sediment layers dated thousands of years apart? The same tree!! The mountains are eroding away every year. If the earth is billions of years old, why are the mountains still so high?
It's difficult to believe people like you really exist.

Existed for a lot longer than you have, Dear.

natural selection a/k/a evolution is not religion. it is science. but thank yo for illustrating the problem with people who get confused between religion and science.

the rest of your dissertation is meaningless because it is made up in your head.

Existed for a lot longer than you have, Dear.

and? ignorance has always existed. if it weren't for science, people like you would still be saying the earth is the center of the universe and killing people for proving otherwise.

you can believe whatever you want. so long as you keep it out of schools.

thanks.

PMP, you can't have it both ways on evolution, the bible doesn't agree with you anyways, neither do most Christian scholars. Anyways, if the flood happened like, 6000 years ago (?) or so, that's not enough time for evolution to make pigmies, Chinks, Eskimos... Even YOU know that.
fuck 6000 years.....that's Hollie's fantasy, not mine.....I don't have it "both ways" on evolution....I have it the only way it is.......you're the one who wants to pretend there's a second avenue to evolution that tells us humans and stinging nettle have a common ancestor.......
So how many years ago? Like 5000? Less? Because that's not enough time for, what was it, 8 people to evolve into all the different kinds of humans that there are today. And for all the animals that they had on the Ark to evolve into the millions of species there are today. Do you agree?
you asked me that question before and I answered it.....apparently you didn't bother to read my answer then......go back and do so now....if you have difficulty finding it, look for comments about Mitochondrial Eve......

and no, I do not believe it would take millions of years for the species we have today to evolve.......millions of years are only necessary if you believe evolution is the result of random shit happening randomly.......intelligent design does not need millions of years.......

You should realize that your arguments are in lock step (goose step), with the YEC'ist crowd.
you know.....actually, its your arguments that hinge on a belief in a young earth, not mine......

Forum List

Back