Question about Noah.

PMP, you can't have it both ways on evolution, the bible doesn't agree with you anyways, neither do most Christian scholars. Anyways, if the flood happened like, 6000 years ago (?) or so, that's not enough time for evolution to make pigmies, Chinks, Eskimos... Even YOU know that.
fuck 6000 years.....that's Hollie's fantasy, not mine.....I don't have it "both ways" on evolution....I have it the only way it is.......you're the one who wants to pretend there's a second avenue to evolution that tells us humans and stinging nettle have a common ancestor.......
So how many years ago? Like 5000? Less? Because that's not enough time for, what was it, 8 people to evolve into all the different kinds of humans that there are today. And for all the animals that they had on the Ark to evolve into the millions of species there are today. Do you agree?
you asked me that question before and I answered it.....apparently you didn't bother to read my answer then......go back and do so now....if you have difficulty finding it, look for comments about Mitochondrial Eve......

and no, I do not believe it would take millions of years for the species we have today to evolve.......millions of years are only necessary if you believe evolution is the result of random shit happening randomly.......intelligent design does not need millions of years.......
As if I'm going to go searching through this shit pile, lol. Either answer the question or admit that you have no clue.

So you think that 5000 years is enough time to evolve 8 people into everyone? Because 5000 years ago puts us in the pyramid era and there were already millions of people by then. (Creation has been calculated to about 4004BC).

Statisticians think that is exactly enough time... It fact, we are spot on as far as population is concerned, if the flood happened. Look at how many people should be here if the flood didn't happen:
Human Population Evidence for a Young Earth

Where are all of your people?
"Twoof in genesis"

Are you serious?

there is no scientific case against evolution. there are only radical religious right arguments that have zero to do with science

Evolution is a religion itself. There is no valid scientific proof of it. Show us just one half-bird-half-man even within your billions of years old fossil record. You can't because there never was such a creature. Why is the Sahara Desert only dated to some 4,000 years? The Mississippi Delta is growing every year. Why isn't it much larger than it is? The magnetic field is weakening. Were the earth billions of years old, the magnetic field would have killed everything on earth years ago. Why are there petrified trees standing upright without roots and standing in different sediment layers dated thousands of years apart? The same tree!! The mountains are eroding away every year. If the earth is billions of years old, why are the mountains still so high?

natural selection a/k/a evolution is not religion. it is science. but thank yo for illustrating the problem with people who get confused between religion and science.

the rest of your dissertation is meaningless because it is made up in your head.

A religion is something believed in.

Science is :
The word science comes from the Latin "scientia," meaning knowledge.
How do we define science? According to Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary, the definition of science is "knowledge attained through study or practice," or "knowledge covering general truths of the operation of general laws, esp. as obtained and tested through scientific method [and] concerned with the physical world."
What does that really mean? Science refers to a system of acquiring knowledge. This system uses observation and experimentation to describe and explain natural phenomena.
The term science also refers to the organized body of knowledge people have gained using that system. Less formally, the word science often describes any systematic field of study or the knowledge gained from it.

Evolution is in reality only an unproven THEORY. That is why it is called the THEORY OF EVOLUTION. There has been no OBSERVATION of evolution.

Again, where is your half-bird - half man or fish or rock within that fossil record you so proudly point to?
I'm afraid that getting your science from fundamentalist Christian ministries will always leave you ignorant and a target of ridicule.

At least I have something to declare. All you have are insults and denial. You put up no facts nor do you dispute anything anyone else puts up. You simply dismiss wholesale without debate.

Is Evolution Science - Creation Studies Institute
You actually don't have anything to declare.

Evolution is a religion itself. There is no valid scientific proof of it. Show us just one half-bird-half-man even within your billions of years old fossil record. You can't because there never was such a creature. Why is the Sahara Desert only dated to some 4,000 years? The Mississippi Delta is growing every year. Why isn't it much larger than it is? The magnetic field is weakening. Were the earth billions of years old, the magnetic field would have killed everything on earth years ago. Why are there petrified trees standing upright without roots and standing in different sediment layers dated thousands of years apart? The same tree!! The mountains are eroding away every year. If the earth is billions of years old, why are the mountains still so high?

natural selection a/k/a evolution is not religion. it is science. but thank yo for illustrating the problem with people who get confused between religion and science.

the rest of your dissertation is meaningless because it is made up in your head.

Science is :
How do we define science? According to Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary, the definition of science is "knowledge attained through study or practice," or "knowledge covering general truths of the operation of general laws, esp. as obtained and tested through scientific method [and] concerned with the physical world."
What does that really mean? Science refers to a system of acquiring knowledge. This system uses observation and experimentation to describe and explain natural phenomena.
The term science also refers to the organized body of knowledge people have gained using that system. Less formally, the word science often describes any systematic field of study or the knowledge gained from it.

Evolution is in reality only an unproven THEORY. That is why it is called the THEORY OF EVOLUTION. There has been no OBSERVATION of evolution.

Again, where is your half-bird - half man or fish or rock within that fossil record you so proudly point to?
I'm afraid that getting your science from fundamentalist Christian ministries will always leave you ignorant and a target of ridicule.

At least I have something to declare. All you have are insults and denial. You put up no facts nor do you dispute anything anyone else puts up. You simply dismiss wholesale without debate.

You actually don't age anything to declare.

Failed English too, I see.

You're wrong. Your profound ignorance is your own worst nightmare.

Get someone with an education to look it up on the internet for you.
You should look it up. You're the one in need of education outside of your madrassah.

I have. I found out that it is only a theory.
Your ignorance is not my problem.

Stop making yours, mine. Study before you type, and saves us all a lot of time. Start with the story of Noah and the ark in the Qur'an... ;)
It's your fairytale.

Tell us about dinosaurs on the Ark.

Science is :

That won't support your lack of a defendable argument.

Science is :

Where's your half-man - half-bird again? Actually, if the earth was 4 1/2 billion years old, the population would be more than the earth could hold. The population actually supports an earth age of 6,000 years.

OMG!!! OMG!!! I just had a half-bird - half-man creature fly into my windshield!! There was a whole covey of them roosting on the power lines out by Miller's cornfield.

This has been kind of kicking around the back of my mind. I just did some images searches and this is the best I came up with. I would love a broader spectrum picture if anyone knows where one is. So here are three ethnic groups. Supposedly at the root of it we all came from the mother of the guy in the middle. Why these three people look different is not from evolution. Agreed? It is from adaptation. Is that right? My question is, does that really make sense? My guess would be when the LORD scattered the people he gave each one certain characteristics. I really do not know but it would seem to be the most logical conclusion given all the information at hand.
people.jpg

PMP, you can't have it both ways on evolution, the bible doesn't agree with you anyways, neither do most Christian scholars. Anyways, if the flood happened like, 6000 years ago (?) or so, that's not enough time for evolution to make pigmies, Chinks, Eskimos... Even YOU know that.
fuck 6000 years.....that's Hollie's fantasy, not mine.....I don't have it "both ways" on evolution....I have it the only way it is.......you're the one who wants to pretend there's a second avenue to evolution that tells us humans and stinging nettle have a common ancestor.......
So how many years ago? Like 5000? Less? Because that's not enough time for, what was it, 8 people to evolve into all the different kinds of humans that there are today. And for all the animals that they had on the Ark to evolve into the millions of species there are today. Do you agree?
you asked me that question before and I answered it.....apparently you didn't bother to read my answer then......go back and do so now....if you have difficulty finding it, look for comments about Mitochondrial Eve......

and no, I do not believe it would take millions of years for the species we have today to evolve.......millions of years are only necessary if you believe evolution is the result of random shit happening randomly.......intelligent design does not need millions of years.......
As if I'm going to go searching through this shit pile, lol. Either answer the question or admit that you have no clue.
why would I admit I have no clue when I gave you a perfectly good answer the first time you asked.....its not my fault you don't read the threads you post in......

So you think that 5000 years is enough time to evolve 8 people into everyone? Because 5000 years ago puts us in the pyramid era and there were already millions of people by then. (Creation has been calculated to about 4004BC).
no you simple minded twit.....I do not think that 5000 years is enough time for people to evolve......I don't even think 5000 years is enough to get your head out of your ass and realize I don't believe it happened 5000 years ago.....

Where's your half-man - half-bird again? Actually, if the earth was 4 1/2 billion years old, the population would be more than the earth could hold. The population actually supports an earth age of 6,000 years.

people who don't believe in or understand science really shouldn't pontificate about it.

now let's pretend that the earth is 6,000 years old and dinosaurs existed with man.

:cuckoo:

people who don't believe in or understand science really shouldn't pontificate about it.

now let's pretend that the earth is 6,000 years old and dinosaurs existed with man.

Then I guess there's no point in asking Hollie why she thinks dinosaurs were still here 4,400 years ago.
Or the 1% success rate of evolution. The survival of the fittest failed 99% of the species that used to be here.

Then I guess there's no point in asking Hollie why she thinks dinosaurs were still here 4,400 years ago.
Or the 1% success rate of evolution. The survival of the fittest failed 99% of the species that used to be here.
Then there's no point in asking you what you're babbling about because you don't know.

why would I admit I have no clue when I gave you a perfectly good answer the first time you asked.....its not my fault you don't read the threads you post in......

no you simple minded twit.....I do not think that 5000 years is enough time for people to evolve......I don't even think 5000 years is enough to get your head out of your ass and realize I don't believe it happened 5000 years ago.....
So how long ago did it happen? You tell me.
And if you're so sure that you answered the other question, post me a link, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Statisticians think that is exactly enough time... It fact, we are spot on as far as population is concerned, if the flood happened. Look at how many people should be here if the flood didn't happen:

Sure, mathematically, 8 people could possibly multiply to the number of people that we have now, but is it enough time for those 8 people to have evolved into all the different Asians, pigmies, Indians, Arabs, assorted bush people...?

Sure, mathematically, 8 people could possibly multiply to the number of people that we have now, but is it enough time for those 8 people to have evolved into all the different Asians, pigmies, Indians, Arabs, assorted bush people...?
But why do people of different races look different?

Hollie does that all the time.....

So how long ago did it happen? You tell me.
And if you're so sure that you answered the other question, post me a link, I have no idea what you're talking about.
fine, be lazy......the last time I was asked the same question, my reply was "sorry...I don't have a date......nor do I need one.....however, I will point out that studies of DNA have shown that all humans currently in existence are the descendants of a single woman who lived sometime between 50k and 500k (likely 120k-150k) years ago.....that might be a likely target...."

Forum List

Back